Blind (Peter Parker)

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Kissing and Mild Swears

You had been dating your lovely boyfriend Peter Parker for almost 3 years, and it was the best experience ever.

You were blind, unable to see whatsoever, yet Peter somehow helped you imagine what the world looked like. He would bring you outside to smell the trees and then describe in detail what everything looked like.

Even though you couldn't see anything, it felt as if you knew what everything looked like. And this was all thanks to Peter. You sometimes had dreams where you could see things, but it was always fuzzy and hazy. You loved Peter with all of your heart. You never thought you'd ever get a boyfriend due to the fact that you were blind. But Peter didn't care. He loved you for who you were.

The two of you had fallen asleep on the the couch that pulled out into a bed. The two of you were watching, but in your case, listening to Taylor Swift's reputation Stadium Tour on Netflix. You loved Taylor's music. She wrote her songs with such descriptiveness that she could imagine and picture what Taylor was singing about.

You awoke suddenly to a pain in your head. Even though you err blind you still opened your eyes now that you were awake. You almost screamed. You could see things. You were sitting in a small room with a black box on the wall, which you assumed was a TV.

Am I dreaming?  You questioned. You blinked furiously and tried opening and closing your eyes, but somehow you could still see.

You looked to your right to see your boyfriend Peter sleeping peacefully. Damn! He was crazy hot! Not to mention he looked really hot with his curls all messed up.

"Peter!" You screamed, shaking him awake.

"What, what?" Peter mumbled, looking at you, still half asleep. You crawled over to him, as he sat up.

"Oh my god you are so hot," You mumbled looking at Peter, who you just now realized was not wearing a shirt. Peter was still waking up so it didn't even hit him what you had just said.

"Woah," You gasped, starting at Peter's bare chest, "Is this what you called a six pack?" You asked, poking at his abs.

"Well yeah, that's a six pa-OHMYGODYOUCANSEEME?" Peter screamed.

You nodded excitedly. "How?" Peter questioned.

"I have no idea," You admitted, still smiling. Your eyes drifted back and forth between Peter's chest and lips, which you loved to kiss.

Peter noticed you were checking him out. This made him blush, "Do you really think I'm hot?"

You looked up and Peter and nodded vigorously. Peter smiled and he leaned in to kiss you.

You instantly kissed back. Even though you had kissed millions of times it was still magical. Everything about Peter was magical. You wanted to keep kissing Peter for forever, but had to pull away for air.

"As much as I love kissing you, I really wanna go see the world," You smiled.

"Of course you do!" Peter smiled, "Get dressed, I'll show you all around Queens,"

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

Hi guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I'm so sorry on such a long wait on a new chapter. I'll try updating more often! This series will definitely have a part 2 and maybe a part 3!

Thank you all so much for 20.7k reads and 500 votes! I did not expect this book to get that many reads considering my writing is trash! 😂 

I hope you all are staying safe, healthy, and indoors! I hope each and every one of you have an incredible morning/day/afternoon/night!!

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟔𝟕𝟖 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

(Peep my Newt GIF because Newt is a national treasure and deserves everything in the universe!)

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍: June 10th, 2020/June 11th, 2020/July 12th, 2020
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: July 12th, 2020

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════