Hotel - Tom Holland

A/N: I finally wrote something! This is a start to a new series.

Word Count: 3713 words

Warnings: references to stuff.

—————————————

You were relaxing in your apartment, watching the afternoon news, when suddenly the power went out.

"Dang it." You muttered. You pulled out your phone from your pocket and turned on the flashlight so you could see. With the light guiding your way, you walked down the stairs to the main floor to see if everyone was alright.

When you arrived downstairs you called out into the darkness to see if anyone was there, "You guys all okay?"

"I'm good!" Came the voice of one of your roommates. You pointed the phone in the direction of the voice to reveal Katie. Katie had long blond hair, bangs, and light green eyes. She was tall and skinny. Katie wore a white t-shirt with the VANS logo printed on the front. Complementing her shirt was a regular pair of jeans.

"I'm taking a shower, Well was taking a shower." the voice of Phoebe came from the bathroom.

"That's everyone." Katie counted.

"Wait! What about Sylvia?" You questioned, "Sylvia are you okay?"

"Yeah!" Shouted a voice from the basement.

"What on earth are you doing down there Sylvia?" Katie called.

"I was doing my laundry!" she shouted, "can someone bring down a flashlight. I think I know how to fix it."

"I gotcha!" Katie called, taking out her phone, turning the flashlight on and running down the stairs.

Phoebe stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in a bath towel, hair dripping water everywhere,

"I'm going to go get dressed. Pass me a flashlight?"

You picked up a flashlight off the side table and tossed it at Phoebe. She caught it with her right hang, turned it on, and trudged upstairs.

You walked over to the closet and picked up the mop and began to mop up the water that Phoebe's hair had dripped everywhere.

——

10 minutes passed and the power still hadn't come back on. Footsteps echoed off the basement stairs.

Katie and Sylvia's silhouettes appeared.

"Nothing will work. A power line must have been knocked over. "

"Let's go check." Called Phoebe, who walked down the stairs, hair still slightly damp. She was wearing a black long sleeved crop top and some jeans.

You all walked towards the front door. Phoebe opened the door and you all walked outside. The light of the sun was blinding, considering it was almost pitch black inside the house.

You walked down the street to find many people hanging out by a large fallen tree. It seemed that the tree had knocked over 1 power line and cracked two others.

"Welp, I think that solves our case." Katie sighed. The four of you nodded in agreement and headed back to your house.

When you walked back inside you all turned back on your flashlights so you could see.

"Anyone want to play a board game?" You suggested.

"I'm down!" Katie said.

Phoebe piped up saying, "I'll play as long as it's not Twister, I'm to stiff right now."