No-Way Home Trailer (Tom Holland)

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

You were scrolling through Instagram when you saw something that caught your eye. It was a blurry video that looked extremely familiar. You heard his voice and instantly knew what it was.

Someone had leaked the No-Way Home trailer.

"Tom!" You yelled across the apartment, "What'd you do now?"

"Huh?" Your boyfriends walked into the room holding a cup of coffee in his hand, looking very confused.

"You did it again," You laughed.

"Did what?" Tom asked.

"The No Way Home trailer leaked," You explained.

Tom's face fell, "Noooo! It leaked?"

You frowned sympathetically at him, "Yeah. Did you leak it?"

"No I don't think so," Tom shook his head.

"Who else had access to it?" You questioned, "I thought it was just us, Kevin and Jon."

"Maybe someone hacked the website?" Tom suggested. He walked over to your side and collapsed on the couch.

"I did so good at not spoiling anything, now someone goes ahead and spoils it for me," Tom pouted.

You reached out and started to play with the curls at the back of his head, "I know Tom, I'm so sorry. But at least you didn't leak it!"

"True," Tom nodded, grabbing your free hand and taking it in his own, "Did you really think I leaked it?"

You blushed, feeling slightly ashamed, "Well, given your track record with spoilers, it's likely that you could've leaked it."

Tom gasped sarcastically, "How dare you say such a thing! I would never leak anything."

You scoffed at him, "That is the biggest lie I've ever heard."

"If you weren't so pretty, I'd be hurt," Tom smiled, leaning in towards you.

You smiled and leaned in as well.

Suddenly there was a loud ringing noise. Tom groaned and you laughed at the bad timing.

Tom reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. His eyes went wide when he saw the caller ID.

"Shit! It's Kevin Fiege!" Tom exclaimed, "I'll be right back."

Tom accepted the call and stood up.

All you caught from the phone call before Tom left the room was, "Tom, did you leak the trailer?"

You chuckled and pulled your phone back out to report the leak.

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 

Hi guys!

I am so so so sorry for not updating this book in FOREVER!

I just had no ideas for this book and got super busy with school. I've got about 4 more ideas for imagines, but that's about it.

I'm gonna open requests again on the next chapter, then I'll end the book once I finish those requests.

I might make a second book after No-Way Home comes out and we have more content for me to get ideas from, but I'm not sure.

Thank you so much for reading and for waiting so long for this chapter!

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy! I love you!

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟓𝟐𝟒 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍: October 3rd, 2021𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: October 3rd, 2021

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: October 3rd, 2021

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════