Why and How You Guys Broke Up (Preferences)

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

❨𝐓𝐎𝐌❩

𝐖𝐡𝐲: The fame was getting to much. You couldn't handle the constant paparazzi or the rumors. To many fans also shipped Tom with Zendaya and sent so much hate towards you, you couldn't handle it anymore. You asked if you could still be friends, which Tom agreed to.

𝐇𝐨𝐰: You broke up with him in person at his house.

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

❨𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑❩

𝐖𝐡𝐲: Peter was acting so suspicious. He kept lying to you and you could tell he was keeping secrets. You were convinced he was cheating on you.

𝐇𝐨𝐰: You confronted Peter at school and broke up with him at lunch.

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

❨𝐈𝐀𝐍❩ 

You don't break up with him.

I really can't think of a reason that anyone would break up with someone as adorable as Ian.

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

❨𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑❩

𝐖𝐡𝐲: You were moving away. It was the only reason it happened. You were moving so far away and long distance was just going to be to hard for you guys.

𝐇𝐨𝐰: You broke up on the day you were leaving, but Walter had seen it coming. You agreed to be stay friends and hope that you'd see each other again.

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

Hey guys! 

This was just another short preference idea that popped into my head!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Please make sure to stay safe and healthy! Have an amazing day!

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟐𝟔𝟏 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍: November 30th, 2020𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: November 30th, 2020

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: November 30th, 2020

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════