How He Asks You Out (Preferences)

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

❨𝐓𝐎𝐌❩

𝐇𝐨𝐰: Tom asks you out on set for Spider-Man: Far From Home. He asks you to practice with him and stand in for Zendaya. When he professes his love to MJ, he goes off script and tells you what he feels.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐲: Yes! You have loved Tom ever since you met him!

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

❨𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑❩

𝐇𝐨𝐰: Peter asks you to be his date to the Homecoming Dance. You say yes! At the dance when you two are dancing he asks you out on a real date.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐲: Yes! The two of you then share your first kiss together!

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

❨𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑❩

𝐇𝐨𝐰: Walter asks you out while the two of you are working on some of his inventions

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐲: Yes! You were Walter's only friend and you had grown a very huge crush on him.

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

❨𝐈𝐀𝐍❩

𝐇𝐨𝐰: Ian asks you out when he gets back from his quest. He got so nervous and thought he was gonna die before confessing his love. So he comes to school the next day and asks you out.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐲: Yes! You thought Ian was super cute and nice! You had to say yes!

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

Hi guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry it was so short! I realized I really hadn't done a preference, so I decided to do it! I'm gonna turn the Tom and Peter one's into short one shots, so keep an eye out for them!

Also for anyone who doesn't know, Walter Beckett is Tom's character from Spies In Disguise and Ian Lightfoot is from Onward!

I hope you all are staying safe, healthy and indoors! Please please please wear a mask if you go anywhere! I hope each and everyone of you have an amazing morning/day/afternoon/night!

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟑𝟓𝟕 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍: August 3rd, 2020𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: August 3rd, 2020

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: August 3rd, 2020

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════