What's To Come!

Hey! This is basically just a thing to tell you about my plans for the future for this book and what series I'm finished with and stuff. So here we go!

— —

Starting Over:

I have finished the Starting Over series. I might write a sequel to that series with Peter and Y/N as adults, but I'm not completely sure. If you'd want that please let me know!

Infinity War:

This was just a cute one shot, there won't be a second part.

Homecoming:

I was originally going to make it into a series but I don't have any ideas so it's just a cute one shot now.

Dedicated Fan:

I have some good ideas for this storyline it's just taking me a while to get to the good parts. I think I might make up to 5 parts for this series, so look for those soon.

Panic Attack:

Just a cute one shot! That's all :)

Field Trip:

I honestly don't know if I'll write another part to this. I don't have any ideas currently for a second part. If I get an idea I'll make sure to write it.

Shocker:

I think Shocker could have up to 5 parts. There's so much I want to do and tell with this storyline. I'm really excited for it!

Ocean Eyes:

Just a cute one shot 

When Your Sick (Tom Holland):

Just another cute one shot. 

Tessa's Birthday!

Just a cute one shot!

Umbrella Man:

This one is definitely not my best series and I'll try to continue it, but I don't have any ideas currently, so I'll come back to this one later.

The Archer: 

Just a cute one shot I really wanted to write!

Texts With Peter:

There will definitely be more texts with Peter! I really like writing those! :) 

WHATS TO COME

Begin Again Imagine (Peter Parker):

This imagine will be based of Taylor Swift's song Begin Again.

Hunger Games Imagine (Tom Holland):

This story line will be set in an AU where Peter is the king of London and there is a Hunger Games type fight to see who will win his hand in marriage, but he is already in love with Y/n, so that might cause some issues.

American Civil War Imagine (Tom Holland): 

This imagine will take place during the civil war. Tom and Y/N are part of the North side and Tom is set out into the bloodiest war in history.

Hotel Imagine (Tom Holland)

I'm not going to give to much details on this one because I really really am liking so far and want to keep it a surprise. Incase you were wondering, don't worry, it's completely appropriate.

Mine Imagine (Peter Parker) 

This imagine is based off a Taylor Swift song called Mine. It's really cute and a I think you'll like it.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee Imagine (Tom Holland)

I think I'm the most excited for this imagine. It's going to be super cute and amazing (hopefully). I'm not going to go to much into detail because I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Listen Before I Go, I Love You and Goodbye Imagine (Tom Holland)

I basically was listening to these songs and found these comments on goodbye and got some good ideas for an Imagine. I'm also really excited for this one!

 I'm also really excited for this one!

I'm really excited to finish these story lines up and for what's coming in the future! Please tell me which storyline you'd like me to finish first and what of the new imagines I should working on first. I know some of the descriptions are vague, but trust me, I have some good ideas in my head.

I'd love to hear your opinions so please let me know! Have a great rest of your morning/afternoon/night/day. Love you all 3000!

- marvelpotternerd