Christmas Eve (Peter Parker)

A/N: Merry Christmas Eve! Even though it's later in the day! Also, sorry it's so short!

Word Count: 821 words

Warnings: Fluff And one half swear.

—————————————

"Wake up babe." came the soothing, calm voice of your boyfriend Peter Parker.

You groaned and opened your eyes. The sun shone in brightly through the window. You looked over to see Peter lying beside you. You just lay there taking in all his beautiful features. The way his brown curls fell on his head, the way his eyes sparkled in the sunlight, the way his smile could lighten up your day.

"God you're so beautiful." Peter said. He quickly covered a hand to his mouth, "Sorry, I uh....."

"It's okay Peter," you said, pulling him in for a long passionate kiss. Peter broke the kiss after a few minutes needing air.

"Damn, your good at that." He said smiling. You laughed and got out of bed to change. Peter left the bedroom to go make some breakfast.

You put on some sweatpants and stole one of Peter's hoodies. You slipped it on over your head. You tied you hair up in a messy bun, brushed your teeth and walked into the kitchen. Peter was prepping some Cinnamon rolls for the two of you to share. Peter always got the store bought ones because he wasn't the best at cooking. 

He started putting the frosting on the cinnamon rolls because they were finally cooled down. He carefully scooped the frosting out of the little cup and started placing it on the cinnamon rolls. You just sat at the table, quietly watching him. 

You loved Peter so much. The two of you had been dating ever since Sophomore year of High School. The two of you were now Seniors In college and your relationship was better than ever. Peter told you he was Spider-Man midway though Junior year, because you threatened to break-up with him if he didn't tell you where he kept sneaking off too.

You really wanted to spend the rest of your life with Peter. Have a family with him and love him with all you had, but Peter still hadn't proposed. You were contemplating doing it yourself, but you decided to wait for a little bit longer. You decided I'd he didn't propose after the new year you would do it yourself.

Peter finished frosting the cinnamon rolls. He picked up 2 for you and placed them on a plate. He poured you some coffee and brought it over to the table for you. You thanked him as he set it down. He grabbed his food and sat down opposite you.

The two of you enjoyed your meal, laughing and reminiscing about your days in High School. You finished breakfast in about 30 minutes. You cleaned up the table after you both were finished. Peter wiped down the table as you washed the plates and glasses. After rinsing the dishes you passed them off to Peter who dried them and put them away.

"Babe," Peter called from the living room, "I have a present I want you to open."

"Coming." You responded. You walked into the living room to find Peter standing in the middle of the room holding something behind his back.

"I was going to give this to you tomorrow, but I just can't wait any longer." He smiled and handed you a small box delicately wrapped with a bow. You untied the bow and carefully peeled off the wrapping paper. 

You removed the lid from the box to find another velvet box inside. You pulled it out, amazed by it. Peter took it from your hand and popped open the box to reveal the most beautiful ring you had ever seen. 

You started crying as Peter got down onto one knee and grabbed your hand, "Y/N L/N. I knew I was in love with you the moment I met you in 8th grade. You were so beautiful and still are today. I was so glad you became my friend because if you weren't I wouldn't have met the love of my life. Everyday since I met you has been better. You've helped me through some of the toughest days of my life and gifted me with some of the best ones. I've known for years that you have been the one I've wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the one I wanted to start a family  with. I love you so much and I will always love you. Will you make me the happiest man into whole world, and marry me?"

You were still crying. You got down on your knees and pulled him into a kiss. A kiss full of longing, lust and passion. You broke away after a minute and pressed your head to his forehead.

"Of course I will marry you Peter Parker." You said with the biggest grin on your face. Peter smiled and pulled you in for another kiss. This was the best (early) Christmas present ever.