Anakeesta: Gatlinburg, Tennesse (Part 2)

A/N: I am so sorry for the wait for the update. I had to wait because Wattpad deleted my stupid book! But it's obviously back now! I also wanted to say sorry for not finishing this mini series sooner! I hope the chapter makes it worth the wait!

Word Count: 1748 words

Warnings: kissing, swearing, near death experiences

—————

You were walking down the treetop skywalk with Haz, Jacob, Zendaya, and Tom. You were admiring the nature all around you. It was absolutely beautiful. You watched some of the wild animals play with each other down below. 

Tom walked next to you, leaning on the railing taking in the view. You sighed, "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"It is. But not as beautiful as you," Tom placed his finger under your chin and lifted your face up to meet his. You blushed furiously. Tom started leaning in, causing your heart to start swelling. You leaned in too, prepared for your lips to meet.

"Yo!" Haz called, causing you and Tom to jump apart, "They've got zip-lining!"

"What? No way! That's so cool!" Tom grinned.

"Let's go!" Jacob shouted.

"Coming!" Tom called, running down the bridges.

You sighed, and began walking towards the end of the treetop skywalk. So close, you thought. So close.

--- ---

Tom's POV

Y/N looked absolutely gorgeous. You watched as she smiled looking down at the nature below her. Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight, and hair blew in the wind. You walked over to her, leaning on the railing, looking at her.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" She asked.

"It is, but not as beautiful as you," You spoke. DAMMIT TOM! You screwed up already, that was so cheesy! What were you thinking?  You thought.

You placed your finger under her chin and gently tilted her face towards you. She blushed, looking at you. OH MY GOD! SHE BLUSHED! That's a good sign Tom! That's a good sign!

You slowly leaned in, and so did she. OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD It was about to happen, you were finally about to kiss!

"Yo!" Haz shouted, causing you and Y/N to jump apart. DAMMIT HAZ! I WAS SO CLOSE! SHE WAS LEANING IN!!

"They've got ziplining!" He shouted.

"What? No way! That's so cool!" 

"Let's go!" Jacob shouted.

"Coming!" You replied. You quickly ran away, following the boys, trying to exit the extremely awkward situation.

———

You were now waiting in line for zip-lining with everyone else. You were about to go next.

"Wanna race?" Y/N questioned.

"You're on!" You smiled. The two you walked up next to the guys who were helping everyone get into the harnesses.