Homecoming (Peter Parker)

A/N: Sorry if this is short. I'm not 100% sure home many parts I'll do.

Y/b/f/n: Your best friends name

Warnings: A small swear, Flash being a jerk, an adorable Peter.

————————————————————————————————

There was only one week left until homecoming and no one had asked you to be your date. You didn't want to sound cocky or make it seem like you were expecting to be asked by some boy. What it really did is lower your self esteem. You were feeling like crap all the time now. You were questioning your worth and wondering if you should even bother to go to the dance if no one asked you. Your best friend, y/b/f/n, had helped you through this a lot.

"Cheer up y/n!" she said, "someone will ask you eventually."

"Sure." you said sarcastically. But you still weren't sure. Y/b/f/n had gotten asked a week before the homecoming dance was even announced, and that was a month ago! You were really starting to doubt that anyone would ever ask you. But little did you know that you were wrong.

You and y/b/f/n were walking to chemistry when a wall of boys stopped you. In the center of them was Flash Thompson, the school jerk and bully.

"What do you want Flash?" you asked, grumpily.

"Do you have your dress for homecoming?" He asked.

"No." You said, you prayed he wasn't asking you out. You were just complaining about it but you didn't want to go with someone mean like Flash.

"Get it soon babe." He said, "We only have a week to prepare and I need my date to be prepared." You walked up to him, grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back. He yelped out in pain.

"Don't ever call me 'babe' ever again. And what makes you think that I'd go with you?"

"Cause I'm the best" he said, groaning of pain.

"No, your not the best, your an ass. Who would ever want to go to homecoming with an ass?" You said, you let go of his arm and turned to face him, "Not me." You said. You then punched his groin with your knee and walked away.

You walked away and bumped into someone, causing them to drop all of their books. Everyone turned to face the commotion. You looked up to see your best friend Peter Parker staring at you.

"Oh my god! Peter I'm so sorry! Here!" You said helping him grab is books, "Have you seen the new Star Wars trailer? It looks soooooo good!"

"Yeah, it looks amazing!" He said, "Listen y/n. I need to ask you something."

"Sure. What is it?" Your heart began pounding. Peter had been your crush since you could first remember it. You guys had been best friends your whole life. Peter was always shy and awkward, but he was never like that around you. You began to tense, waiting for Peter to speak.

"Well. Uhhhh....... I was wondering if.... errr...... if you'd want to go to homecoming with me?" He said pulling out a rose.

Any second now you were about to explode. Peter freaking Parker just asked you out to Homecoming!!! You could feel everyone's eyes on you. It took all of your courage to do so, but you did it nonetheless. You kissed him. You kissed Peter Parker right on the mouth.

You could hear all the "oooohs!" From around you and y/b/f/n yell, "I knew it! I FREAKING KNEW IT!"

All you wanted to do now for the rest of your life was kiss Peter Parker. He placed his hands on your waist and you placed your hands on the back of his neck, pulling him to the kiss. Peter was started at first but quickly melted into the kiss. You broke apart and leaned your forehead against his, "I would be more than happy to go to Homecoming with you Peter Parker!"

There were cheers and screaming all around you. Peter looked like he was about to faint, he was so happy. He also had never had this much attention before.

You grabbed Peter's hand, intertwining your fingers with his. You immediately felt him tense.

"It's okay," you whispered to him. He then relaxed and you leaned your head on his shoulder, and headed on to chemistry class.