Spider-Man? (Peter Parker)

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

!DISCLAIMER!
This one-shot is based off of Tik Tok I saw. I can't remember exact person who made it, so if I remember, I'll tag them in the comments

You accidentally crashed into your boyfriend, sending the contents of his book bag flying across the hall. 

"Sorry Peter!" You exclaimed as you both crouched down to pick up his stuff. 

"It's alright Y/N," Peter smiled. He picked up the items that spilled out of his pencil case while you grabbed his notebooks.

You noticed something something red in-between his notebooks. You grasped it and pulled it out, mouth dropping at the sight of the Spider-Man mask.

"What's up losers?" Came a voice.

You quickly shoved the mask into your pocket, "Uh nothing!" You blurted out a little to quickly.

Flash gave you a weird look, "You're acting weirder than usual."

"I'll take that as a compliment." You smiled, handing Peter his notebooks, "Shouldn't you be in detention?"

"Haha, very funny." Flash rolled his eyes and walked off. 

As soon as Flash was out of sight you grabbed Peter by the wrist and led him into an abandoned classroom.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Peter asked as you closed the door, making sure to lock it. 

You pulled the Spider-Man mask out of your pocket and held it up.

Peter's face dropped, "I..uh..cosplay!"

"What was that Peter?" Came a voice inside of the mask.

You jumped at the sound of the voice, dropping the mask to the floor.

"Yeah, that's definitely cosplay......" You rolled your eyes.

"Listen Y/N, I was gonna tell you-"

"When?" You questioned, "When were you going to tell me?"

Peter rubbed the back of his neck, "This weekend actually. Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad Peter," You sighed, "I just wish you would've told me sooner."

"I wanted to so badly, but Mr. Stark wouldn't let me tell you. I finally convinced him to let me tell you, which is why I was going to tell you this weekend." Peter explained.

You smiled, "Does anyone else know?"

"Just Mr.Stark, Happy and Ned." Peter stated.

"Ned knows?" You exclaimed.

"He sort of saw me crawl in from the window and jump down to the floor in my suit." Peter laughed awkwardly.

You chuckled at this statement.

"You promise you're not mad?" Peter asked, his concerned eyes meeting yours.

"Why would I be mad? My boyfriend is Spider-Man!" You smiled as you leaned in to press a kiss to his lips.

Peter smiled into the kiss, "I love you, you know that right?" He said as he pulled away.

"I love you too Spider-Man," You emphasized the last words.

"Very funny." Peter chuckled, "We better get out of here before anyone get's the wrong idea."

"Agreed." You nodded taking his hand and leaning your head on his shoulder.

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

Hi guys!

This was just a short one-shot, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! I might make a part 2 and 3 sometime in the future, but I'm not sure.

The inspiration for this chapter just popped into my head, so I figured I'd write it while I was motivated!

Sorry I haven't been uploading that much. I've been so busy with school and homework! I'm planning to finish all the series that I haven't finished and then once I'm done with that I'm going to end the book.

I'm going to make a second imagines book, but I just want to take a pause from this book and write my other stories.

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy! Please remember to wear your mask! I hope each and everyone of you has an amazing morning/day/afternoon/night!

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟔𝟓𝟔 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍: November 29th, 2020𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: November 29th, 2020

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: November 29th, 2020

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════