Starting Over (Part 5)

A/N:

Sorry if this chapter is too long! I did't want to split it into 2 parts.

Warnings: Fluff, adorable Peter, bad parenting on Tony's behalf, Pepper being the best mom, a small amount of kissing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were running all over the place, "where is my eyeliner?!" You had looked everywhere for it, and still couldn't find it.

"Mom! Have you seen my eyeliner?" You yelled into the hallway.

"Y/n, look in your hand, " Pepper said. You sighed, smacking your face. You straightened out the end of your midnight blue dress. It was a cute short dress that was the length of your knees. It had sparkles covering it, with fake white diamonds on the collar.

You finished applying your eyeliner, grabbed all your things and headed out of your room. You made your way down to the living room and said goodbye to your Mom. You were about to go out and have the perfect night.

"Where are you going y/n?" You freezed. You didn't tell your Dad that you were going on a date with Peter because you didn't want him to freak out.

"Just going out with some friends." You said, turning to face your Dad.

"Your going out with friends, all dressed up?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

You sighed, giving up, "I'm going out on a date."

"Is it with Dylan? So help me god!" He said, standing up.

"No, no, no!" You said, "Dad, I would never! I'm going out with Peter." You began to fiddle with your dress.

"No," Tony said, "no. You can't ever go out on another date again. Not after what happened with Dylan."

You were shocked. You never thought Dad would disapprove of Peter. "Dad, Peter would never do something like that." Your eyes began to fill up with tears.

"No. I don't care. I need you to be safe." He said, "go back to your room."

"WHAT?!" You yelled. You burst into tears, "Dad, please." Your voice broke, lip trembling. You wanted nothing more than to spend your night on a date with Peter, but you were being held back by your own father.

"Please, Dad." You begged once more.

"No. My decision is final." He said.

You took of your blue heel and chucked it at your father. You stormed off to your bedroom. You flung open the door, slamming it shut behind you. You took of your other heel and massaged your feet.

You threw yourself onto your bed and covered yourself in your blanket. You just let yourself cry and cry.

You wanted to text Peter to tell him you couldn't come, but you just couldn't bring yourself to do it. You needed to cry, sleep and cry.

Peter's Perspective

You were running all over the place trying to find your right sock. When you finally found it, you threw it on, said bye to May and ran out the door.

You couldn't believe it. You were actually going a date with Y/N! It was the most incredible thing that had ever happened to you. Maybe even a bit better than the spider bite.

You ran down to the corner you arranged to meet at and sat down on the bench. 5 minutes past, then 10 minutes, then an hour, than 2 hours. Where could she be? You wondered. Your Spidey senses weren't tingling so she wasn't in danger. Maybe she had gotten lost? But then she would've called you. You were starting to panic. Maybe I scared her off. You thought. No that couldn't be it either. She was the one who first told me about her feelings. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe she doesn't like me. I have to go check on her, you thought. You ran into an alleyway, changed into your Spider-Man suit and swung off towards her house.