Your Holiday Traditions (Preferences)

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

❨𝐓𝐎𝐌❩
Tom loved to take you ice skating. It was your favorite winter/holiday activity to do. When you first started, you were terrible at it. But after years of practice you finally got better. After the two of you would finish skating you would always go out for a nice cup of hot chocolate.

❨𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑❩
Your holiday tradition with Peter was more recent. Ever since you had found out he was Spider-Man your friendship grew even stronger. Peter would always take you out while he swung around the city using his webs. To end the night he would bring you to the tallest building in your town so you'd have the perfect view of the mayor lighting the town Christmas Tree.

❨𝐈𝐀𝐍❩
Snowball fights. Now snowball fights weren't exactly holiday related, but since it snowed, you always had them. You easily beat Ian in every snow fight, but that all changed once he discovered his Dad's magic staff. Now you always lost the fights.

❨𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑❩
Whenever it was the start of the holidays you would always go to Walter's house and help him decorate the tree. Christmas wasn't as fun for him anymore ever since he lost his mom, but you were determined to make it the best time of the year for him.

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've just been so busy with school and trying to write my other stories!

I know the holidays are over, and that I'm late on this, but I hope you still enjoyed this chapter!

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy! Have a great day! I love you all!

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟑𝟏𝟖 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍: January 21st, 2021𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: January 21st, 2021

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: January 21st, 2021

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════