The Two Sides of Maknae

"So I've heard that you've never seen yourselves before?" I ask, and I can practically feel all their gazes shift accusingly towards Jungkook.

He blushes, which might be the cutest thing ever.

"I can show you guys your reflection, you know."

A sudden snort sounds from my right, disbelieving and skeptical. I know who it is before I even look at the person— even though I'd only known them for a short time, it was obvious.

"Seriously, Yoongi."

He snorts again, his eyes sarcastic.

"We don't appear in cameras, so no pictures. No reflection whatsoever, because apparently we don't exist. So how are you going to show us how we look like?"

"Drawing you guys." I say, pulling out a sketchbook and my favorite drawing pencil. I can't help but act a tiny bit smug when Yoongi's mouth drops open.

"Who's up first?"

Even though Jungkook put up a vicious argument, in the end we all agreed to go age wise. From the oldest to the youngest— which was why the three bottom boys looked sullen for the entire time I was sketching Jin.

Since I was most comfortable with the person's face tilted a bit sideways, that was exactly what Jin did.

Even though some of them try to peek at the portrait, I wave my pencil at their faces, threatening that I wouldn't do theirs if they looked.

It doesn't take me too much time before I'm satisfied with the results.

Jin looks excited than I'd ever seen him, so much that I keep having to remind him to stop smiling while he posed for me.

When I announce it's finished, he shoots out of his seat so fast I nearly topple backwards.

"Oh. My. God." He breathes as he holds up the sketch I'd made of him.

Then he starts kissing the face I'd drawn, declaring that he'd officially fallen for himself

"That's amazing." Namjoon remarks, eyes shifting from real Jin to portrait Jin rapidly. It's as if he was trying to tell any differences between the two.

"Absolutely amazing." Jungkook interrupts, his eyes bright with awe. Then the eyes go sad and pouty again when he realizes that he would be the last to see himself.

"Who's next?"

"That would be me. Out of my way, peasants." Yoongi says as he plops himself down on the makeshift stool I'd set out for them.

"Are you okay with a side profile one?"

He just waves at me, which I take as a yes.

When Jin starts peeking at my artwork, I decide that there's no point in hiding the process. Soon, there's a crowd of men following my every stroke, every line I sketch.