The Blood Hour

Yoongi takes one look at me and grimaces, waving at Jimin.

"You were right when you said she looked like crap, Jimin."

Jungkook fixes his eyes onto the ground, trying to avoid looking at the bloodied bandages of my palm. Without breaking his contact, he impatiently asks Yoongi.

"So is she okay?"

"It's just a bruise, you kids. It'll go away in a few days or a week. Worst case scenario is that it stays for longer. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bed to attend to."

Then he disappears, making Jin curse under his breath. I hear something about laziness and a word that starts with an a before he purses his lips.

Taehyung looks worriedly at me, wringing his hands with guilt. "Did this happen right after I left? Oh God, I shouldn't have gone—"

At the same time I turn to comfort him, Jungkook looks at Taehyung with a shocked expression.

"You were there, hyung?"

A terrible feeling arouses in my heart when I see sparks fly from his eyes. He looks both frustrated and angry at Taehyung even though he knows that the older man isn't at fault at all.

Like all sensible beings in this world, he just wanted someone to blame.

"No, Jungkook." I quickly interfere, not wanting the tension in the air to grow even further. "It's okay. He didn't know anything— and if he stayed, then my mother would've found out that I was having visitors in my room without permission."

It makes me shiver just imagining what might've happened then.

"It would've been a lot worse."

Jungkook breathes, his expression torn between the anger and the pull my blood is forcing on him. I can see him take an instinctive step toward me every once in a while, before gripping control of himself and stepping back.

It was heartbreaking— that my smell had such a strong effect on him. All the others seemed completely fine, but he seemed to be struggling the most to control his reflexes.

"Oh wait! You guys have matching bruises now," Jimin comments, waving at the apparent bruise on my cheek and at Jungkook. He still had the bruise that the man had given him, and on the same cheek as mine.

How ironic.

"Hyung."

Jungkook suddenly calls, his voice shaky and trembling. The others look to the maknae in surprise, including me. His voice had never been so fragile than now.

All five vampires rush to him, their faces pale and worried when Jungkook catches himself heavily on my desk. His eyes are shifting colors wildly, which scares me more than anything else.

"What's wrong with him? Is he okay?"

"Oh God," Taehyung shivers as he buries his paled face in his hands. "Oh no— oh no."

What's going on?

"What's today's date?" Jin quickly shouts at Namjoon, who has somehow gotten himself logged into my computer and is typing furiously on Google.

"Blood Moon," Namjoon gasps as his fingers pause on the keyboard. "What in the heck— I didn't think it was going to happen for another month or two!"

"Someone take him back right now!" Hoseok points at Jungkook, who is now shivering uncontrollably in Taehyung's firm grip. When I try to help, Jimin pulls me back all the way to the other side of the room.

"Listen to me, Elle." Jimin says desperately when Taehyung disappears along with Jungkook. "Listen, very carefully. So you know how a couple of humans go missing every couple months or so?"

I nod, eyes widening in fear and suspense. I can still remember the last time I'd gotten a glimpse at the television a few months ago, detailing a number of missing people. They'd never figured out what had happened to them— neither had they found their bodies.

Jimin laughs nervously as his fingers grow tighter around my shoulders.

"Uh— we kind of did that."

All I can do is gape at him as he tries to explain as quickly as he can. My mind struggles to process the amount of information being forced into my brain, trying to keep up with his rapid sentences.

"So basically, it's called the Blood Hour. For an hour where the Blood Moon shines the clearest, us vampires go into a state where we can't resist out natural instincts."

The inside of my mouth goes dry as I realize what natural instincts were supposed to mean.

Their crave for human blood.

"It's tonight— which is still a few hours away. It's really bad that Jungkook is already showing signs— it means that his instincts will be more overwhelming."

Jimin's gaze flickers anxiously towards me.

"And right now, all he wants is you."

My breath catches in my throat as I stutter out. "So tonight I might die?"

He nods solemnly, the exhaustion in his eyes growing more pronounced. "Hopefully one of us will be able to resist quickly enough to protect you from Jungkook— but I don't know. I really don't."

"Couldn't I just lock myself in...?" I suggest timidly when he firmly shakes his head, watching me carefully.

"Jungkook can smell you, anywhere you go. Gardenia is a very powerful scent, Elle. It's his smell. It's a wonder how he resisted drinking your blood until now— it must've taken tremendous effort and willpower."

Jimin glances over towards my window, where the curtains are drawn in Jungkook's room.

"I'll try to protect you— try to snap out of the pull of the moon before Jungkook finds you. I'll try, I really will. But even then, I'm not sure if I can hold Jungkook off. He gets so powerful during his Blood Hour."

He winces all of a sudden, and I look to him in question as he explains.

"Jungkook. I can hear him."

All the other men had gone to help restrain him, which only makes my terror grow even further. How was I supposed to fend him off when I couldn't even defend myself from my a fly?

"You need to find a way, Elle. I'm sorry, I really am."

So I'm really sorry for changing Tzuyu into Elle. I just thought it was weird to have Tzuyu for The lover of Jungkook and V at the same time, and that it was better this way.

But let me make that up to you for another Taehyung fanfic!!!

Haha got your attention, didn't I?

So I want to start another Taehyung fanfic and the main female mc WILL BE TZUYU, but like Save Me, her name will be different.

Like Taehyung has two names such as V and Taehyung, Tzuyu will have two names as well.

This fanfic will be special to me especially because I actually wrote this one myself on paper before getting to know Wattpad.

It's a jailer and prisoner concept, and a lot of angst mixed into the blend! Lots of disorders coming your way!!!

And nope, I didn't word that last sentence wrong.