Rosie The Daisy

"Uh— why is Tae talking to the daisy?"

My eyes slit in confusion as I point at the vampire crouched in front of the flower pot. Jungkook glances over at my comment, a short laugh escaping his lips when he does.

"It's V hyung."

Was that supposed to explain anything?

"I finally figured out why the sky is blue!" Taehyung exclaims, his lips drawn into a boxy smile as he waves at the motionless flower.

"You know, because the sea is blue, right? And then the sky saw that it was blue, and it didn't want it to be lonely all by itself. So that's why it decided to be its friend by being blue too! So they're both blue friends!"

"@&₩&!"

An unholy word suddenly rings out from the direction of the kitchen, and I whip around to see Namjoon holding a Kumamon doll.

Or to be more precise, he's holding the doll's head in one hand and its body in the other.

"Hyung!" Jungkook roars, his eyes wide and panicked. "That's Yoongi hyung's favorite!"

"I swear I literally just picked it up to move it," Namjoon mumbles, looking close to tears as his eyes rapidly glance back and forth from the torn doll to Yoongi's room.

"Couldn't we go buy a new one?" I pipe up, patting Namjoon's back in consolation. "If were quick, he might not even notice."

"You're a genius!" He exclaims as he hurriedly discards the doll in the trash. And then he shakes a sleeping Jimin off the couch, his gaze always returning to Yoongi's closed door.

"What in the world...?" Jimin mumbles as he lazily rolls off the couch, his full lips pinched together. Fully clad in blue pajamas, he blinks confusedly as Namjoon speaks in rapid fire.

"JiminieyouneedtodistractYoongihyungwhileIgobyanothrrKumamondollyouknowtheone—"

"Hyung, chill out!" Jimin exclaims as he rubs the sleep off of his hooded eyes. "So what happened?"

"I broke the Kumamon!"

Jimin's lips split into a devilish smile as he rolls back onto the couch, pulling up a blanket up to his neck.

"Not my problem~"

"Park Jimin!"

"Fine," The younger man sighs, nodding assent. "I'll distract hyung so you better come back quick. Don't break stuff on the way."

__________________________

Twenty minutes has passed, and Namjoon still hasn't come back.

And he can teleport.

"Does it usually take this long to buy a Kumamon?" Jimin whispers, his eyes wild and worried as it flashes to Yoongi's door. "I think I heard him yawning."

"He's awake," Jungkook says, shrugging his shoulders as he watches the closed door attentively. "At least we won't get in trouble for breaking it."