Epilogue

PARK JIMIN

Shadows ring my eyes with the lack of sleep.

No matter how hard I try and no matter how many hours I lie in bed, I can't sleep with the sweet scent of magnolia emptying me inside out.

I force another mouthful of pure sedative that Yoongi hyung had given me, wincing at the bitter taste.

And then I flop back onto bed again, my eyes wider and more colored than ever as I stare into the ceiling painted the color of rainstorm clouds.

Everything in me wants me to go find her.

But she's a vampire hunter.

And there was no way in hell I was going to even look at another of those vampire hunters unless the world froze over.

After what they've done?

No.

Rolling off of my bed, I walk to the bathroom and click on the lights. When I look in the mirror, I see the picture that Elle had drawn for me stare back at me with a steady gaze in his eyes.

I know I must look completely different from the drawing of the vampire taped to the glass, my eyes burning with strain and my skin feeling freezing with fatigue.

Wincing, I splash some water on my face.

Even the water tastes like the sweetest extract of magnolia, and I drink the entire thing cupped in my hands before I realize what I'm doing.

This is so pointless.

_________________________

KIM TAEHYUNG

I've tried everything.

After Yoongi hyung suggested hot chamomile tea, I'd obediently went to the kitchen and made myself a whole gallon of disgusting-smelling tea.

And after tugging inch-thick oven mittens on my hands, I'd finished sipped the entire thing in two hours.

And now, I was left with nothing but healing burns on my tongue and the aroma of delicate casablanca caressing the air I breathe.

I know I won't be able to sleep unless I see her.

Finally, I abandon my bed and walk to Jimin's room. When I open the closed door, I see Jimin hastily wiping something off his lips as he rushes out of the bathroom.

"Taehyung?"

"I can't sleep."

"I know." He sighs, before offering me a cup on the nightstand. "Sedative?"

"Don't joke with me, Jimin." I say heavily, glancing at the clock. "That won't fix anything. Nothing will fix anything, except for—"

"I can't." He says stiffly as he pours the contents of the cup down the sink. "I'm not going to go see a vampire hunter. I hate vampire hunters."

"All we need to do is see them again, Jimin." I plead, wanting to tear my hair out in frustration. "We saw them this morning, activated our scents. See them again, lessen the affect."

"Lessen." He repeats coldly as he crosses his legs on the bed. "I'll still want her anyways. Seeing them doesn't really do anything, Tae. You have to be around her, get used to her."

He frowns.

"And I refuse to do that with a damn hunter."

______________________

So that is officially the end of this book— but there is another book to this, titled:

It will be alternating Taehyung and Jimin's POVs and the story will be what happens between them and the two flower sisters

It will be alternating Taehyung and Jimin's POVs and the story will be what happens between them and the two flower sisters. And yes, all the other characters are still there, and it is a BOOK TWO.

Go check it out!!