Seventeen

Warm would describe how I was feeling at this moment. The blinding light of the morning sun had sneaked its way through the shut blinds hitting me right in the eye. I turned my head away from where I was unfortunate enough to wake up to see the room lit with strips of lighting.

Harry was still besides me, his arms wrapped securely around my waist with our legs tangled in the sheets together. His head lay on my chest where I was able to feel his warm breath against my skin. I noticed the lack of darkness underneath his eyes and just how stress free he looked. After yesterday's story he had drifted off once we talked for another half hour. As much as we were both enjoying the moment of being against each other's arms we were in desperate need of sleep.

He slightly stirred, but not enough so he would be awoken from his slumber. If I risked movement I would increase my chances of awakening him and that was definitely not something I wanted to do.

I had been left confused during my sleep, which I surprisingly hadn't lacked. I've learnt of Harry's "obsession" of wolves, obviously he had been surrounded by this liking since he was a young age. Though the peculiar topic, I found it oddly adorable. As terrifying as the story he had told me was it had left me curious just as it did Harry. He was determined to find the ending, if there even was one.

A loud snore came from Harry which caused my attention to him. His hair was all over my top, that was until he brought one of his hand up to push it back and nuzzle his face further in my chest. By the change of his breath I noted he was awake, and he was getting a little too... affectionate with his hands.

"Harryyy," I groaned, trying to push him off of my chest but all he did was lift his head and rest his nose on the inside of my neck. I felt the smirk he held, knowing the cheeky bastard was definitely awake. "Get off."

"Mmm, good morning," his voice was the deepest I have heard it with the prominent rasp. He lifted his head from my neck, one eye open and one shut whilst he smiled. "You're a nice pillow. Haven't had a good sleep like that in a while."

"And you're very handsy, apparently no romantic when you're half asleep."

"I never claimed to be one of romance," he shrugged. "Did you sleep well?"

He was sitting up now, looking down at me and trying to block out the little rays of sun that hit his face. The light adorned down his naked chest and torso. His tattoos stood out and it was then I noticed the inked splotches over his body, I had only seen them once before but now at an even closer perspective I realised just how fitting they were to his body. The ink on his arms were no surprise to me since I had seen them before whenever he would wear t-shirts.

"Drooling much?" He teased, cocking his brow.

I chose to ignore his remark this time, fully aware the conversation would be taken way off task.

"So, what do you normally eat for breakfast?"

"What do you usually have?"

He seemed to ponder that question before answering, "I've got some cereal, maybe some fruit. Oats? I haven't been shopping in a while."

"I think it would do." We both lifted the heavy quilt from our bodies and immediately I was surrounded with warmth. The heating was on and I was reminded of Harry explaining the automatic timer he has set on.

"I'll set you a toothbrush near the sink. Bathroom is right there," he points to the closed door at the far end of his bedroom. "I'll be right out."

Harry was right when he said he hadn't gone grocery shopping in a while, from a chewed box of whatever was left of some Coco-Pops, sandwich bread, and a rotten apple there wasn't much of a choice.