Three

After a few minutes, Barry ran back and picked me up bridal style. "Sorry, Felicity's shirt caught on fire" Barry explained.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Oh no! She's fine, she got it off in time" Barry said.

"What!?" We exclaimed again.

"I'm just gonna shut up now" Barry sighed, "Well... bye"

In seconds we were in STAR labs again, Barry put me back down and looked around the cortex before leaning down and kissing me. "What was that for?" I asked, giggling.

"I just wanted to kiss my girlfriend" He shrugged.

"Doctor Wells wants to see you two," Caitlin said from her corner of the room.

"Shit," I said. "We're in trouble"

We made our way to the office Dr. Wells usually stayed in. Joe was there as well and they looked at us with slightly disappointing looks. "Why do I feel like we were just called to the principles office?" Barry asked, holding my hand.

"Starling city vigilante," Joe said. Double shit.

"He calls himself the Arrow now," Barry said, knowing very well I won't speak up.

"Oh, does he, Flash?" Joe said, sarcasm lacing his voice. If they wanted to piss me off, why not aim a gun at me?

"Wait, what's the problem?" Barry asked, noticing I was clinging to his arm more. I know exactly where this was going.

"We don't trust him" There it is. Barry looks at me, noticing my eyes. I was going bloodlust mode.

"Avery," He said cautiously.

"Than you shouldn't trust me, partner" I spat.

"We trust you, Detective, cause you know legality," Wells said.

"So does he, I taught him the laws," I said. 

"He's a murderer, Avery" Joe said.

"I'm a murderer too, Joe," I said, letting go of Barry's arm. "I have hundreds of more victims than he does, I was a top assassin for a group literally called the League of Assasins"

"You're different now," Joe said.

"So is he," I growled. "You don't know half this shit that happens in Starling, the corruption, the loss. We saw it, we knew it had to be stopped, and if we had to take extreme measures, then we did"

"Avery" Barry went to calm me down.

"No, Barry," I said, "Someone named Count Vertigo literally made me overdose on a drug, my heart stopped for 7 hours, and eventually my assassin friends dropped me in water that resurrected me with a bloodlust that I am still trying to control, so if you want  to talk bad about my right-hand and the guy I trust my life and soul with, then you can repercussions"

I turned and walked out, I could feel my blood boiling and my body shaking. I turned on my commlink. "Code red"