Thirteen

"Don't touch that" Oliver said for the ninth time since we returned to the lair. "Or that"

"Why don't you just sit down, Cisco" I suggested, "I'll give you a tour of the toys after"

"Yay!" He cheered like a kid before sitting down.

"How do you deal with that all the time?" Roy asked, leaning over to me.

"I have no clue" I shrugged, I looked at Caitlin "Did you get my suit?"

"Of course" She smiled, pulling out the duffel bag. "Cisco added a new tracker and updated the choker"

"Your welcome!" Cisco said.

"Thank you" I smiled, pulling out my mask.

"I can improve all your suits," Cisco said, jumping up and running to Oliver's suit. "I can add more kevlar and a way to track vitals, and this!" He ran over to Roy's suit. "Oh- Oh man, this is the bomb and I mean, red is so much cooler than green, am I right?"

"Hmm... I am really starting to like this guy" Roy nods, I chuckle and start putting on my choker.

"Where's Mr. Diggle?" Caitlin asked, "I have a present for his daughter"

"Awe, I'm the godmother and I don't even bring her presents" I tilted my head, "Should probably get on that"

"He's running down a lead," Roy said, "Sort of..."

I see Cisco wince as he touches and arrow. "Ouch," He said.

"I literally said, 'don't touch'" Oliver sighed, "You should suit up, Avery, we're in for a long night"

"Yay!" I smiled, picking up my bag and heading for the room we used to change a lot. "Man, do I miss my speedster boyfriend..."

~

Dig had called for back-up at ARGUS headquarters, so of course, we jumped in, and I mean that literally. I jumped from the roof, landing a few metres from Lyla and Dig. "Wanna hear a lullaby?" I smirked, letting out a scream at the guy throwing boomerangs.

"God, it's good having you around" Dig sighed.

Oliver came in behind me, shooting off as many arrows as he could get in. Roy slipped in as well, getting a few arrows off. "This guy is fast," Roy said. I watched as the boomerang guy successfully dodges another arrow.

"Cisco" I whispered

"Activating echo cry," He said. 

"Cover your ears," I tell Lyla and Dig who do so. I take a stand and let out another cry, this one echoed more, allowing it to reach further. 

"Haha! It works!" Cisco exclaimed.

"You saying you didn't try it before putting it on her?" Oliver asked. I cut the stream and landed on the ground next to Lyla. 

"That takes a lot more out of me than normal" I sighed, lying back.

"We're not going to survive if he gets one throw right," Diggle said.

"And my vocal cords aren't going to work if I try that again" I sighed, I held my finger to my ear. "Send him through"

The Familiar streak of light came racing, just perfectly catching the boomerangs before it hit Oliver and Roy. Boomerang man threw down a smoke grenade and disappeared. "What the-?" Roy looked at Barry.

We looked at each other, and in seconds, Barry had picked me up and we were gone. He placed me down in the Lair. "Hey" He smiled, leaning down and kissing me, "You okay?"

"Ya gotta work on my new cries though," I said. "It's good to know you're on standby for me though"

"For you? I'd run the length of the universe" He smiled.

"Not that I'm not in love with this moment, I should warn you, Oliver is a little pissed" Felicity made a face.

"Shit"