Ten

"You think this will stop me?" Bivolo turned and tried to use his powers, "I will make you tear each other to pieces"

"Blah, blah, blah," Cisco said, stepping out of the doorway, letting us close it. "'No prison can hold me' Heard it all before, pal. Adios, prism"

Cisco started to walk out, Caitlin following him. "I liked 'rainbow raider'" She smiled.

"Okay, you don't get to pick the names," Cisco said, they went into the hallway, leaving me, Barry, and Oliver.

"I have a prison like this" Oliver said, looking around. "Mines on a nearly inhospitable island in the North China Sea, but this works to"

"If I can remember correctly, that's ARGUS' prison, not yours" I stated. "I'm guessing he's there though"

"Rotting away in a cage" Oliver nodded. Me and Oliver began walking out, Barry staying behind. I stopped and looked back at him.

"You okay, Barr?" I asked.

"Yea, just wondering how Eddie's doing" He sighed, "You go on, I'll catch up"

"Okay," I smiled, turning and following Oliver out.

"So everyone here knows my identity now?" He asks.

"Yea" I held up my hands in defence, "I didn't do it! I only told Joe"

"You told your partner my identity?" He asks. Stopping us in the middle of the hallway.

"I had to show him you were human," I said.

"What did he think I was? An alien?" He crossed his arms.

"At this point in our lives, could that even be a stretch?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders and continuing to the elevator.

~

"My identity is a closely guarded secret" Oliver started, crossing his arms and giving off his usual 'I don't feel anything' face. "Only a few people know, and If it were to get out..."

"His many enemies would come for him" I stated, "So, blah, blah, don't tell a soul, blah, blah, blah, will put an arrow in you, blah, blah, blah"

He gave me a side glance, "Really, little bird?"

"Oliver you've given this spiel hundreds of times, no one... except maybe me... has released it" I shrugged, "Plus, they've kept mine and Barry's identity a secret"

"Also, you've never kept that promise of putting an arrow in anyone," Laurel said, "Cause than half of us would have arrow scars"

"He can't put an arrow in me, I'm the second woman to ever know how to put up with him," I said, giving him a smirk.

"Tell me again, how many times can the Lazarus Pit resurrect you?" Oliver asked.

"As many times as you and Felicity get into fights that lead to me getting distracted and a syringe of vertigo stabbed into my neck" I tilted my head, "You're gotten me killed twice, say, maybe the third times the charm"

"Please, do not kill my girlfriend," Barry said walking into the cortex.

"This day is getting weirder and weirder," Cisco said. "So you're telling me, this Lian Yu island led you two down the road of justice?"

"For me, yes. Avery was already made of Justice long before though" Oliver said. "The experiences we had on the island changed us, for the better"

"Your son..." Caitlin sighed.

"His death fueled our energy to get home and make the world better, a world where kids won't suffer anymore," I said, "And at the time if that meant killing..."