Sixteen

Barry carried me towards the location, a semi-abandoned warehouse. "You were part of a bratva?" Barry asked Oliver, placing me down.

"Don't worry, he didn't tell me either," I said, fixing my bo staff.

"You found out on your own" Oliver said, arranging his bow.

"Yea, only after you took off your shirt," I said, Barry, perked and whipped his head towards me. "Not like that"

"I'm formerly bratva," Oliver said, "We had a falling out last year"

"Oh, now you're making Russian mob enemies" I sighed, "Terrific"

"This place looks like a fortress," Roy said.

"Nothing we can't handle" I smirked, "Remember the Orchid Raid?" 

"I still have the scars" Roy nodded.

"Roy takes the northwest corner, Barry scan the perimeter, Avery sticks with me" Oliver commanded. Everyone went to do their jobs.

"I'll take northwest," Dig said, but Oliver stopped him.

"You going to be okay?" Oliver asked him.

"You think I'll lose it because Harkness is after Lyla?" Dig asked.

"People do crazy things for love," I said, looking over my shoulder as to see Barry run off to do a sweep.

"Well I'm good," Dig said, turning back and walking off.

"Come on," Oliver said. I turned back and followed him.

"Why'd you partner me with yourself?" I asked.

"I haven't worked with you in a year, it's... nostalgic" Even with him hiding under his hood, I knew there was a small smile. 

"Don't get too soft on me, Ollie" I smirked. 

We raced to the room the Russians were and saw lightning racing around and in seconds the Russians were knocked out and tied up. "I had 8 seconds to kill" Barry smiled.

I sighed and looked at Oliver who looked annoyed, "That's gonna come back to bite me in the ass" I whispered to myself.

"Was that wrong?" Barry asked innocently. Oliver ignored him and walked past him and Barry turned to me. "What?"

"Nothing, honey" I smiled, "He's not used to someone doing his job faster"

"Right" Barry nodded.

We headed for the back, Oliver breaking down the door and us barging into the room where Marcos was on a computer, he jumped up and attempted to make a run for it but I motioned Barry to stop him and in seconds Barry stopped him. 

"My friends want to talk to you," Barry said. When Marcos went running again, Barry slammed him into the wall. Barry turned him to us.

"You made this for Digger Harkness" Oliver went into Arrow mode.

"Now you need to tell us where he is" I growled.

"Go to hell!" Marcos spat. Oliver raised his bow and released an arrow into him. Barry was shocked and jumped back.

"You know what hurts more than an arrow going in?" I asked, walking up to him. Gripping onto the arrow and pulling it out, "Is an arrow coming out"

"Hey, hey! What are you doing?" Barry asked.

"Arrow's city, Arrow's way" I growled. "You wanted to help"

"We can get the information out of him another way" Barry tried to reason.

"You take him" I looked back at Oliver and moved to the side. 

I lead Barry away, "You're not like that, Canary," Barry said.

"In this city, men feared the Canary," I said, "The only way to get these criminals is to play their game, this isn't the sunny Central"

"If you want to be able to raise your arm again, tell me where he is!" Oliver commanded.

"HERE!" Marcos exclaimed. "Harkness gave it to me. It's encrypted. I had an order ready for him, I called, he came. I don't know where he is, I swear"

I walked over and snatched the phone, "I'll get it decrypted" I say turning around and heading out. Turning on my comms. "Marcos doesn't know where Harkness is, but we got a phone that could track him, I'll get it back"

"Good, cause we've got dinner in an hour