Five

I woke up and felt Barry's arms around my waist, I rolled over and put my head on his shoulder. "Morning" He smiled, slowly opening his eyes.

"Morning" I smiled.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, pulling me closer.

"Better, time with Laurel helped," I said, "I'm sorry, but I don't know if I can talk to either Wells or Joe today, I might unleash Eashiqa"

"You don't have to, but we do need you at STAR lab" He pushed my hair out of my face. "Want me to take your mind off everything?"

"Hell yes"

~

Barry took my hand as we walked into Jitters, Oliver and Felicity sitting at a table, when they saw us Oliver let out a sigh. "The bad guy you're after, the one who robbed the bank, his name is Roy G. Bivolo," Oliver said, Felicity nodded.

"Uh, thanks. How did you find that out?" Barry asked, I gave a heavy sigh. Barry became panicked. "The guys still alive, right?" 

"Never ask that Barr" I whispered.

"I'm just asking," He said, "I thought you didn't wanna help"

"I'm not, it's just a name," Oliver said. I moved a chair and sat down.

"Just a name goes a long way, Ollie" I smirked, looking at Felicity. "Anything new?"

"Nothing, I'm sorry, Ave" She sighed.

"Don't be, Fel, you're doing enough," I said. Iris came over with two cups.

"One nonfat latte, extra sugar, for Felicity. And one coffee, black, for Oliver" Iris said, clearly fawning over Oliver. Felicity and I bit our lips as Iris stared at him longingly. "I brewed you a fresh post, so..."

"Thank you" Oliver smiled, me and Felicity gave each other knowing looks.

I had learnt to deal with ladies drooling over him anytime he walked into a room, and Felicity was just getting used to it. "Barry, um, can I talk to you for a second?" Iris asked, taking Barry's arm.

"Okay," Barry said. They walked off and I let out a chuckle.

"Some things never change" I shook my head, taking his cup and drinking out of it.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, taking the cup back.

"What? I haven't had my coffee yet" I said, crossing my arms on the table. 

"You can't function without coffee," Felicity said, sliding her coffee to me. I took a sip and gave it back, Jesus Christ how does this woman not have diabetes?

"I can function on something else," I said, letting off a cheeky grin.

"Oh god" Oliver rolled his eyes. Me and Felicity gave him a look. "What?"

"Nothing" I shrugged. We continued to give him a look.

"Okay, I know that look" He sighed, "What?"

"We should work with Barry and Avery," Felicity said in her usual speed up voice. Oliver took a deep breath. "Why don't we wanna help?"

"Yea, Ollie, why?" I asked. He shot me a side glare.

"Because Barry doesn't really want my help, he only believes he does," Oliver said.

"Harrison Wells and Barry's cop foster dad both said you were dangerous and a bad influence. Barry and Avery defended you" Felicity said.

"Avery has to defend me, she's my right-hand woman," Oliver said.

"But Barry didn't, he was totally justified to talk bad about you, you are his girlfriend's ex ya know?" I asked, tossing some hair back semi-dramatically.

"You're both gonna hawk me about this until I saw yes, aren't you?" Oliver does that face he does before breaking, which he only does with us.

"I'm a hawker" Felicity smirked.

"And I'm a Lance" I chuckled, shrugging. He gives us one last glance before walking over to talk to Barry.

"He bends so easily for us now" Felicity giggled, fist bumping with me. 

"Like silly putty in our hands," I giggled. We both stood up and walked over to them as they shook hands.

"Meet me at the lot later today," Oliver said, "We'll start from there"

"Sounds good" Barry smiled.

"We should get to STAR labs," Felicity said, looking at me.

"I pray for my sanity" I huffed, "Let's go"

We began heading out, "Hey babe... Do you happen to have a three list?"