Fourteen

Oliver's pride was one of my biggest fears, after all, it did technically get me killed. I was sitting with Caitlin and Felicity, watching Barry try the salmon ladder, to be honest, did not have the same effect as Oliver, probably cause he was doing it at superspeed.

"How many times does Oliver do this?" Caitlin asked.

"At least every Wednesday" Felicity replied.

"The number one reason a woman can't get worked down around here" I sighed. Caitlin looked at me. "He's usually shirtless... and really sweaty"

Caitlin nodded, biting her lip a bit. We watched as Barry finally finished doing it, jumping down and sighing. "I don't see what's so hard about that," He said handing the bar off to Cisco. He probably would understand why Oliver does it if he saw him really doing it...

"I'm not sure we should have called you" Felicity sighed, "Oliver already put arrows in you last week, we really want to test him again?"

"Relax Fel, I've been dealing with Oliver since day one, he won't stay angry at us for long," I said, shrugging and leaning back.

"I get that, but he's been really on edge since..." Felicity sucked in a breath.

"Sara" I nodded, looking to the desk where her mask still sat. "He's still blaming himself?"

"When does he not, Ave?" Felicity asked rhetorically.

"We'll find who really killed her," Caitlin said, "Than you can all bond over sending him to hell"

"Are you hungry?" Barry asked me, "I'm starved"

"You have a speedster metabolism, babe, not everyone is gonna be hungry when you are" I chuckled.

"So you don't want sushi?" He asked. 

"No, bring me sushi," I said. He chuckled, kissing me before running out.

"I would kill for someone to do everything for me at superspeed," Felicity said, me and Caitlin raising eyebrows at her. She did a double take on both of us, "Sounded off didn't it?" Me and Caitlin nodded lightly. "Dammit"

The others began coming down, I jumped up and ran over. "You guys okay?" I asked, Felicity and Caitlin coming up behind me.

"Can't work for ARGUS without making a few enemies," Lyla said, "Avery"

"So I'm told," I said, side-eying Oliver. I hugged Lyla, her hugging bac tightly. "How's my goddaughter?"

"Happy and healthy" She smiled, "You think you'll be able to visit her?"

"Of course, I wouldn't come into Starling and not see her" I smiled. "So, what's the threat?"

"You don't have to get involved," Lyla said.

"Hey, it's my night and day job" I shrugged. Dig began pouring out contents from an evidence bag similar to the one Barry has.

"Is that ARGUS property?" Lyla asked, clearly looking confused as to why Dig had it.

"It's evidence" Dig said, clearly not caring it was technically government property.

Among the tension, everyone was slightly blown back as Barry ran back in. He had pulled me to sit with him and the sushi he got. "Hey! Secret identity?" Caitlin looked back at him.

"They're married" Barry pointed, half mouth-full while handing me the chopsticks.

"We're not married" Dig and Lyla said in sync, looking at each other slightly awkward. I sighed and took some sushi.

"Well, she was bound to find out. Barry is my boyfriend, I'm their daughter's godmother, in technicality, he's Sara's godfather" Everyone sort of paused looking at me. "Does everyone think I'm stupid or something?"

"No," They said in unison, some shaking their heads. They want back to talking about the boomerang man.

"We need a location on the man who's after Lyla," Oliver said, "His name is Digger Harkness"

"The first step is to work the evidence-" Barry was cut off by Oliver as we both stood up.

"Barry, can I speak to you for a moment... Please?" Oliver asked. I looked at Barry cautiously, this was not gonna be good. 

Oliver walked off, Barry sighed, reluctantly following him. "That's gotta be... awkward right?" Lyla asked.

"Not as awkward as you two"