"Toxic"

Things had calmed down since the whole mafia talk .
Gray was asleep in my arms and Chase asleep in Ashton's . They were all talking as I sat anxiously, wondering if my stalker knew where I was. Ashton could see the worry on my face.

"Why aren't you guys together?" Jax asked us . It snapped me out of my thoughts . I looked at Jax . "It doesn't matter" I muttered quietly. "Bad break up" he asked hissing through his teeth . "We were toxic" I shrugged . Ashton looked at me as if I was mad .

"We weren't toxic" he denied angrily . "Yeah we were" I nodded like he was crazy . He was so oblivious . "I would've killed anyone for you" Ashton muttered. "That's the problem" I said rolling my eyes . "No it's not , we weren't toxic" he spoke , hating the idea .

"Ashton , our worlds revolves around each other , we were with eachother 24/7 and it wasn't healthy , we'd of done anything for eachother" I spoke frustratedly . "I'd still do everything for you" He mumbled in his chair . "Don't say it Ashton" I warned him. "Say what ?" A girl chirped . "I still love you" he spoke looking at me . "I never stopped" he admitted , his gaze dropping to the floor.

I shut my eyes angrily. "You upset her" Adam hissed . "Why is she so upset ? I'd kill to have a child with Ashton" a girl chirped from the back of the room . Adam turned to the girl and scowled at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She whined . "Ashton make him stop" she pleaded . "I didn't mean to hurt you" Ashton begged me to believe him. "You wouldn't of hurt me" The girl said again . "Shut the fuck up Eva" Adam scolded her. "It makes me question if you loved me at all" I rolled my eyes trying not to cry. I didn't want to show that it hurt me . Especially infront of all these people .

Ashton sighed as he took something out of his pocket . "I loved you more than life itself" he said looking at the promise ring he had given me all those years ago .

You fucking asshole .

All I felt was anger . "Fuck you" I growled . "Fuck you , you fucking liar" I yelled at him . I was furious. "You fucking cheating asshole" I scolded him . "fuck you and fuck your promise" I hissed angrily . He just looked at me .

"Ella" Adam said . "Come on" he said signaling me to leave . I took Gray and left . I walked out into the hall , all worked up because of Ashton. He knew saying that would get a reaction out of me , I just don't think he expected that one .

"You okay?" Adam asked me . He had black messy hair and emerald green eyes . "Yeah I'm fine" I sighed . All of a sudden , I was pulled into a hug . "Trust me , I know what it's like" he said holding me. "He makes me so confused"I mumbled into his chest. He was warm , making me want to be in his arms .

"Be careful around Ashton ,Ella , not like I have to tell you that" he said as he walked back into the sitting room .

His touch was so unfamiliar and I didn't like it . 

I ended up sleeping in Ashtons bed with Gray in my arms .

————————————————————————

"Mama" Gray whispered , lightly tapping my shoulder . "Yeah" I asked half awake . "I'm hungry" he mumbled as his stomach growled for food.

"Okay I'll make you something now" I said sitting up. It was 12 pm . "We slept for a long time Gray" I groaned as I sat up .

"I know" he gasped looking at the twelve on the clock . "Do you think Chase is asleep?" Gray asked excitedly. "I'm not" Chase shouted bursting into the room. Grayson giggled as he hugged Chase. "Hi brother" Grayson said to Chase with a smile . "Hi brother" Chase repeated back with a smirk knowing they were brothers now .

"I was waiting for Gray to wake up" Chase groaned of boredom . "But then I heard you and I came in with a BANG!" He shouted causing Grayson to jump with a fright . This kids always so full of energy .

I slowly dragged my feet along the floor as I went to the kitchen with the boys . No one else was up or awake .

I cooked the boys some pancakes and I got dressed for the day .

It was a nice day out. "Do you guys want to do something today?" I asked the boys . "Yeahhh!" Gray and Chase cheered .

"What do you want to do?" I asked them curiously. "Water park!" Chase shouted . "What's a waterpark?" Gray asked Chase curiously. "It has slides and pools and it's fun!" Chase said imagining it in his head .

"You guys are up early" Adam groaned walking in . "Oh sorry did we wake you?" I asked him worriedly . "Nah I've been up for awhile" he shrugged as he looked outside . "We're going to a waterpark Adam" Chase said excitedly. "Oh cool" Adam spoke as he threw Chase up in the air , making Chase laugh uncontrollably.

"Do you want a hand with the kids at the waterpark?" Adam asked me . He's offering to help me with the kids . "Uhh yeah sure , a helping hand would be nice" I nodded while making the boys sandwiches for later .

"Alright well, I'll go get Chase dressed" Adam smiled as he swooped Chase up into his arms . "Mama , we have no clothes" Gray looked at me confused . He's got a point . I sighed . "Give me a minute" I said to Grayson .