"Its okay"

We ate our food as we watched Katniss sit up in the tree.

"I can't believe Peeta betrayed her like that" I shook my head disappointingly. "He didn't want to die , and he obviously doesn't want her to die" Ashton argued .

"What if she died?" I glared at him . "She didn't" Ashton glared back .

We kept watching .

"They're so cute" I whined as stared at the tv . "It's like they were made for eachother" Antonia chirped from the corner . Jax and Ashley had cuddled up together. "I still don't get why she did all this for him after he tried to get her killed ?" Jax spoke confused . "Cause they're soulmates" Ashley hissed at him annoyed . I giggled at her response. She smiled .

We eventually finished the first movie and moved onto the second . Me and Ashton were cuddled up on the couch . I slowly dozed off in his arms .

Ashton's POV:
I was watching the movie as I ran my hand through my sleeping beauty's hair .

She looked so peaceful . I ran my thumb along her bottom lip . I wanted to kiss her so badly . I smiled softly at her . I love her so much . I know she went through a lot the past couple of days .

I seen everyone staring at me . I just turned my attention back to the film . Suddenly Ella stirred in my arms . She seemed unhappy . I think she was having a nightmare.

She jumped up startled and screaming . I think she still thought she was in the dream . I hate when she has nightmares . Mainly because I can't do anything to help her . It's her demons that haunt her . I've killed mainly all them but they still exist in her head .

"Hey , Hey" I spoke softly as I grabbed her face gently . "It's okay" i whispered as I stroked her cheek with my hand . She looked scared and was sweating . "I have you now, you're okay" I hugged her . We lay back down as I listened to her soft weeps into my chest . She's breaking my heart .

"My back hurts" she whimpered quietly. "Okay baby , let me get you a ice pack" I stroked her cheek . I hopped up and grabbed a blanket and ice pack .

She was in one of my shirts lying on the couch . I walked back over . Everyone was a bit worried for Ella after seeing her freak out like that. I hopped back on the couch and she snuggled up to me . "Baby , take your shirt off , it'd just be easier for you" I whispered to her as we lay under the blanket on the couch . She looked at me . "No ones going to see anything, you think I'd let them" I raised my eyebrows at her . She smiled as I helped her take her shirt off . She was in just her underwear and had no bra on .

I could feel myself getting hard . She giggled knowing what she was doing to me . I breathed out heavily . "Here" I whispered as I held the ice pack to her back as she lay on my chest . She spread one of her legs across my body.

I ran my hand along her thigh . She giggled quietly. She was so ticklish. I ran my fingers along her back as I watched her doze off again .

"Does she do that often?" Ashley said as she looked at Ella . "Yeah , it's a price we have to pay to for escaping them" I grumbled . "Do you get nightmares too?" Adam asked . "Yeah" I responded quickly . "What are they like?" Jaxson asked curiously. The room was dark and silent for awhile. "It's like being back where you were . You forget that you're safe . For Ella , her monster is her father. He's done things to her that even you guys wouldn't survive" I gritted my teeth .

I ran my finger along a scar that wrapped around her waist . "What did he do to her?" Jax asked after a few minutes. I looked at him , but I must've looked angry because he instantly regretted asking that . "Why would I tell you that" I growled at him . "I'm sorry, I overstepped" he apologized .

I sighed as held my girl close to me . "Who's your monster?" Adam asked worriedly . I glanced at him before looking back at the screen . "My father" I answered with a cold tone .

"What did he do to you?" Adam asked carefully . "He made me the man I am today" I answered . "No fuck that , Ella made me the man I am today , he made the dark part of me , the part that enjoys killing people to please him just so that I wouldn't get a beating when I went home .

Then if it wasn't my father , it was Jase . My father always knew I was going to be the Mafia boss , he just needed a reason to not let Jase be it . My father said Jase was too childish . Jase finally got his punishment for his constant abuse to me and Dylan.

When I got news of my fathers death , I was standing at the altar about to be married to a woman I despised but my father adored. He almost ruined my life permanently" I explained to them .

They all sat there , speechless.

"Did you know Ella by then?" Jaxson asked curiously.

"My father told me if I ever fell in love with her , he'd kill her . I couldn't help it . She had to leave everything behind . Including her little brother Mason" I shook my head .

"But I got her back eventually" I smiled at her as she slept .

"Wow you've been through a lot" Ashley sympathized . "A lot more than what I thought it was" Adam admitted .

"I don't talk about it because I don't want to" I rolled my eyes. I continued watching the film .

"Did your dad just die" Ashley broke the silence . "No" I responded. "Did you escape him" she asked.

They all stared at me . "We escaped them physically but we'll never escape them mentally" I spoke quietly . Ella stirred in my arms again .

"Shhh" I hushed her as I brushed the hair off of her cheek . She eventually stopped stirring . "I'm going to go to bed" I spoke up . "Goodnight boss" they all replied . I nodded at them . I carried Ella in my arms up to my bed . I placed her on the bed and pulled the covers over her . "Goodnight" I whispered as I kissed her cheek .

I quickly walked into Grayson and Chases room . They were asleep in the same bed . They probably missed eachother tons when we were gone and I think Graysons still in shock from everything that's happened . I pulled the covers over them .

I turned off the light and walked back into my room . I climbed in beside Ella . I don't like sleeping .