"Skin on skin"

The next day was quiet, not much was happening .

We were all relaxing in the sitting room with a few of Ashton's friends . They call themselves the 'inner circle' because they're the closest to Ashton .

Ashton sat on the couch laughing and talking to Derek , one of his two bestfriends . Adam sat across the room , Adam was Ashton's second bestfriend but obviously tensions were high last night . Adam was talking to a girl called Ashley . Ashley was in love with Ashton with what I knew from what the 'inner circle' and the people slagging her over it .

Then you had Antonia , me and her were talking right now . She was pretty cool and relaxed .

"So let me get this straight , you and Ashton have a had a thing for ages" she gasped at me . "Yeah" I smiled at her . She stared at me , smiling . "Who would've thought he could keep a relationship longer than a night" she giggled . I laughed along with her . I seen Ashton and Adam , both staring at me . "Adams fond of you , isn't he?" Antonia smirked at me . "Yeah and I don't know why , what attracts guys to me" I asked her, confused. "Cause you don't want their attention, atleast that's what I think" she shrugged .

"You're pretty , guys like pretty girls" she muttered truthfully. "But you're gorgeous and they don't seem to have a thing for you" I asked her , confused again . "Mhm , they'd know that they would get a kick in the balls if they ever tried something with me" she snickered. I giggled at her . "Ohhh" I heard Chase shout .

Me and Ashton looked at eachother and rolled our eyes . They've definitely done something. "Shit" Ashton mumbled getting up. I followed him out . "Joys of being a mother" I scoffed at Antonia as she laughed at me .

"It wasn't me!" Chase shouted running out . "It wasn't me!" Gray shouted running after Chase . I could hear their guilty giggles from where they were hiding .

"They broke the cookie jar" Ashton smiled . I shook my head and sighed . I picked up all the cookies from the floor . Ashton bent down and helped me . "Of course they found the cookies" Ashton smiled at me . "You love cookies and they are your sons after all" I smiled happily at him . He looked at me longingly . He stroked my cheek and moved a strand of loose hair behind my ear . His touch still had the same effect on me . I couldn't stop him . His skin on my skin felt so right . His eyes looking into mine , he could light up the night sky with them .

Anytime we made eye contact, it's like I'm in a trance . But it's not bad , it's good . It feels right when I'm Ashton , it always did . He'd never let anyone hurt me. And I think I don't hate him anymore. Being drugged and someone doing that to you . You don't have control. I was staring into his bright blue eyes , I could get lost in them and never come back .

"Attack!" Chase shouted jumping on Ashton . Although Grayson didn't attack me . "Heyyy!" Chase said upsetly at Gray who didn't try and attack me . "No one hurts my mama" Gray scowled at Chase . Chase shrugged and gave him an innocent smile . I laughed at them and kissed their foreheads . "Now , go be good and you can get a cookie in 5 minutes" I whispered to them . "Yayyy!" They cheered running out .

"You spoil them" Ashton smiled . "Mm you need to spoil them every once in awhile" I smirked at him as I walked out into the sitting room .
————————————————————————
It was about 6pm and the sun was starting to set since it was heading into winter .

Chase ran in and jumped into Ashton's arms . We were all talking in the sitting room still . Chase lay in Ashton's arms , worriedly . "What's wrong buddy" I seen Ashton ask Chase . "It's getting dark" he whimpered burying his head into Ashton's neck .

Ashton ran his hands through Chases hair . It calmed Chase down . It's weird because I used to do that to Ashton when he was stressed out . Ashton caught me staring and I immediately looked away . 'Where's Grayson' I thought curiously.

I looked around and didn't see him the room. I stood up and walked around the house for a minute. I eventually reached Chases room . I opened the door to see a peaceful, sound asleep , Grayson , lying in his bed. I looked at my precious baby boy , napping for the first time in days . I ran the back of my hand along his cheek . "I love you bubba" I whispered kissing his forehead.

I pulled the blanket over him and turned the light off . I glanced at him again . He's gotten so big .

I went into the sitting room again and sat down . Me and Antonia started talking for awhile .

Then I seen Adam get up and walk into the kitchen . I need to apologize to him already. I followed him into the kitchen . "Hey Adam" I spoke gently.

"Hey" he smiled softly . "I'm sorry about last night , things got intense and I knew how to calm Ashton down , I'm sorry" I mumbled not making eye contact . "It's okay" he shrugged . "But tell me one thing" he said grabbing my waist , sending shivers up my spine. "Tell me you don't feel something for me" he whispered seductively into my ear .

My heart started racing as my mind was blank but going a million miles per second . I knew there was something there with Adam . "I-i" I stuttered as his lips were inches from mine . He leaned in and I kissed him . I don't know why I did but I wanted to see if what I was feeling was true . Did I like Adam? .

His lips pressed against mine . He tugged on my hair slightly , making me open my mouth , just enough for him to slip his tongue in . His kiss surprised me . I thought he would be more of a gentle kisser but then again the saying 'the quiet ones are the freaky ones' could apply to him .

Adam was very quiet and mysterious. He didn't really talk in the friend group and was observant .

He slid his hands up my shirt , resting them on my back . Skin on skin contact . There was definitely something going on between Adam and I . But his touch wasn't like Ashton's . It was different.

The kiss was good . All of a sudden Antonia walked into the kitchen . "Shit" I mumbled breaking the kiss . "She doesn't care , no one will" Adam piped up . "Ashton will" I said looking at him . "Fuck Ashton" he growled kissing me again . I couldn't pull away . Mainly cause I didn't want to . I could see her staring at us from the corner of my eye .

"I'll keep your secret" she mouthed . I smiled into the kiss with Adam . "Come to my room tonight" he groaned while out of breath . I raised an eyebrow at him . "Not to have sex" he rolled his eyes . "I just want to know more about you" he shrugged walking back into the sitting room .

I was kind of in shock about what just happened .