"Like a book"

Ashton's POV :
I watched her as she danced . I stared as she swung her hips . She knows it turns me on .

I stood up and walked over to her . "Hey baby" she smirked happily . "Hey" I smiled .

"Okay enough" she stopped dancing .

"Tell me what's wrong , you've been off all night and don't say you're fine because I know you like a book" she glared at me , but I could tell she was worried .

"Umm" my hands were sweaty .

"You can tell me anything" Ella frowned her eyebrows sympathetically . "I know" I responded .

"Ella ......" I mumbled .

"I have loved you , since the moment I laid eyes on you , everything about you drove me insane . From your secrets to the way scrunch your nose . I tried desperately not to fall in love with you but it was impossible because how can a man like me not love a woman like you . You're not only a mother to our child , but you're a mother to chase aswell , and for that I will forever be grateful for you" I uttered nervously. Ella stared at me , sussing out the situation.

"Ella , I want to spend the rest of my life with you , I want you to be my wife" I spoke confidently as I got down on one knee . I opened the little black box to reveal the ring as people watched in anticipation .

Ella gasped in shock . I seen her tear up as she covered her mouth .

Waiting for answer felt like years , my heart pounded in my chest as the sweat built up on my forehead .

She nodded as she ran into my arms . I stood up and held her . The happiness I was feeling was indescribable. "I love you" I whispered in her ear as I heard , whistles and clapping from around us . "I love you more" she cried into my shoulder . "Why are you crying?" I chuckled lightly as I wiped away her tears . "I'm happy" she smiled before burying her face , back into my chest .

Ella's POV :
We were in the limo on the way home . I was speechless as I stared at ring in silence .

Ashton had his hand , resting on my thigh . "Ella Carter has a nice ring to it" he smirked as he looked at me . I grinned like a fool but I was happy . The man I loved just asked me to be his wife . To be with him forever . How could I not be happy ?.

We arrived back at the mansion . It was decently late by the time we got back . 10pm .

Me and Ashton strolled into the house . We heard mumbled talking coming from the sitting room . We walked in to see , Jace , Mason and Dylan .

"Heyyyy" I smiled hugging Mason . "Hey" Mason hugged me . "Dylan" I grinned as I hugged him. "Ella Smith" Dylan smiled . "Asshole" i snarled at Jace .

"So he finally tied the knot?, My crybaby brother finally grew some balls" Jace grumbled quietly as he glared at Ashton . The room fell silent . I could feel the awkwardness .

"Yes . He did , tonight actually and if you must know , he's always had balls , and they aren't little" I snapped at Jace .

"Baby , I'm going to bed" I rolled my eyes at Jace as I spoke calmly to Ashton . "I'm coming" Ashton followed me . I grabbed his hand and we walked up to our room .

"He's going to be my brother in law" my head fell onto Ashton's shoulder ,disappointedly. Ashton sighed as he kissed my temple . He held me in his arms for awhile .

"I should get changed" I uttered , realizing I was falling asleep in Ashton's arms . "No , fall asleep" Ashton whimpered . "I don't want to sleep yet" I whined as I opened the wardrobe . "It's so hot" I took a deep breath in .

I took off my dress as Ashton watched . He stared at me like I was food , just sitting on a plate , waiting to be eaten .

Since it was so warm , I had come to the conclusion that sleeping in nothing would be the best option . But then again , I do have my horny ass boyfriend sitting on the bed . Ah screw it , I thought before I took off my bra and walked over to the bed . Ashton raised his eyebrows at me. "Not for you" I giggled . "It's roasting" I whined as I climbed in the bed .

I crawled under the blankets .I slid my underwear down my legs and pulled them out from under the blankets .

"So when do you want to get married?" Ashton asked curiously. "When do you want to get married" I asked him . "As soon as possible" he grinned as he turned on the tv . I beamed happily at him . I thought about it .

"I want to get married in the winter" I nodded adamant . Ashton made a face that said 'are you crazy' .

"Just imagine it , it would be perfect" I sighed in awe at the thoughts . "We get married in a church and then go outside for photos , yeah it'll be freezing but the snow will make the photos magical" I snuggled up to Ashton . "Whatever makes you happy" Ashton smiled as he gently pressed his lips against mine .

"I'm excited" I shrieked as covered my face . "You're adorable" Ashton brushed my hair out of my face before pecking my lips .

We watched the vampire diaries as I slowly fell asleep in my favorite persons arms .

AN: I hate to admit it but I feel like this story is coming to a close . We still have a few chapters left , don't worry 😉