"Mama"

"Boss , I have a video of ...... well just watch" Antonia said placing the phone on the bed . She quickly walked out.

Ashton hooked the phone up to the laptop.

It was Antonia recording . "I'm going to record this for Ella , just Incase-" Ella spoke. You could see me and Ashton sitting on the bed . I was talking to Ashton as he lay down , pale and sick .

And then you heard me scream in pain . Ashton winced at the sound of my scream . Ashton couldn't even watch it . I didn't remember half of this . I watched as I held Ashton on the bed .

"Ella turn it off" Ashton snapped quickly at me . I tried but I didn't know how . "I don't know how to" I snapped back at him worriedly. "Ella turn it off!" He yelled as he covered his ears . But suddenly my crying stopped and you could only hear Ashton furiously throwing up .

Ashton listened to the video but their was only silence. He turned off the video and threw the computer off of the side of the bed . Ashton just stared at me .

"I'm sorry" he mumbled as he stared at his hands . "It's okay because you're okay" I nodded at him . He looked at me . "Gray has been asking about you everyday since you left . He'll probably be in here in a second" Ashton grumbled.

I smiled softly at Ashton as I stroked his cheek . "More than life itself" he mumbled kissing my hand . I grinned at him .

"Hey dad is mom back yet ?"Gray said as he wandered into the room . Ashton didn't respond and waited for Gray to look up . Graysons glance changed from the ground to me . "Mama!" He shrieked happily as he ran into my arms . "I've missed you so much bubba!" I smiled as I smothered him in kisses . Graysons giggle filled the room .

I held Grayson in my arms . "Do I get a hug?" Ashton grumbled feeling left out . "No he's mine" I growled at Ashton . Ashton pouted .

"Don't worry Dada" Chase yelled as he jumped up onto the bed . "That's my boy" Ashton laughed hugging him . Gray was content lying in my arms . I looked at Ashton . He gave me my world . Grayson .

We lay in bed and watched movies with the kids . Who knew me and Ashton would end up here , with two beautiful kids .

"Babyyy I'm hungry"I whined at Ashton . He sighed at me . "Will you get me food ?" I asked him excitedly. 'Mmm no" he quickly said . "Pleaseeeee" I begged . "No" he shook his head stubbornly.

"Pleaseeee" I begged him . "No" he shook his head viscously . I moved beside him on the bed and whispered "if you make me food I'll give you a blowjob tonight" . His eyebrows instantly raised at me . I giggled as he jumped up and ran into the kitchen .

About 5 minutes later Antonia walked in. "He's excited about making you food" she giggled . "Oh god , what is he making" I facepalmed . "Spaghetti" she smiled . I giggled knowing that Ashton was hopeless at making spaghetti.

"He's really into making it perfect" she told me . I rolled my eyes as I smiled . "What did you tell him" she asked curiously. "I asked him to make me food and he said no" I paused . "And???" She questioned. "Then I told him if he did I'd give him a blowjob" I giggled evilly . "Ohhh" she laughed as she nodded .

About 30 minutes of me and Antonia talking , Ashton came in with a plate of food . "8pm" he glared at me . "On the dot" I smiled. "Hope you enjoy your blowjob Ashton" Antonia smirked at him. Ashton just glared at her .

It's a good thing Chase and Gray had left to go play out the back .

Me and Antonia talked as I ate . "And that's why I think Damon Salvatore is the better man" Antonia finished with . "I don't know , klaus is very sexy , and he's a bad boy , what more could you want !" I exclaimed thinking . "He's ugly" Ashton uttered grumpily as he stared at the screen . Me and Antonia gasped in shock . "DAMON SALVATORE IS NOT UGLY" Antonia yelled. "Klaus mikealson is very very attractive" I smirked at the screen. "Is he more attractive than me" Ashton growled .

"Umm" I paused. "Why are you hesitating" Ashton scoffed . "Ashton loooook at himmm" I whined making him stare at the screen . "Tell me you don't find Selena Gomez more attractive then me" I muttered to Ashton as I lay on his chest . "I don't find Selena Gomez more attractive than you" he repeated back . Me and Antonia just stared at him .

"Selena Gomez is a goddess" I spoke . "Of course you find her more attractive" I rambled . "No , you're the only woman I'm attracted to" Ashton shrugged. I stopped my fork from entering my mouth .

"Any guys?" I raised my eyebrows at him . "*cough* Derek *cough*" Antonia pretended to cough . I erupted into laughter as Ashton just glared at Antonia. "Fine Fine , I'll leave you two love birds alone" Antonia groaned as she got off the bed . "What noooo where are you going" I whimpered. "Hanging out with me isn't that bad , is it ?" Ashton questioned confused .

"No baby , I love you" I said quickly to him . Ashton smiled contently to himself  . "Hey mama , come play with us" Grayson asked excitedly, jumping up and down, holding my hand . "Yeah Mama , go play" Ashton whispered into my ear softly , causing shivers down my spine .

Ashton pinned me down on the bed and kissed me roughly . "Now go before I don't let you go" Ashton demanded . As I jumped up off of the bed , Ashton slapped my ass causing me to shriek and run out . I seen Grayson scowl intensely at Ashton . "If you hit my mama again , I'll hit you" he snapped before he ran after chase . I giggled at Ashton who was kind of shocked that he got threatened by a 3 year old .

"Yeah don't mess with me Ash" I stuck my tongue out at him . "You wanna try that again" he glared at me . I stuck my tongue out at him again . He jumped up off of the bed causing me to squeal and run after Chase and Grayson .

I sprinted out to the garden . We played a bunch of games with the kids .

"Goodnight bubba" I mumbled as I kissed Graysons forehead . "I love you" Grayson spoke barely awake . "I love you too" I smiled as I stroked his cheek .

I stood up and looked at Chase who was talking to Ashton . "No I don't like princesses" Chase hissed angrily at Ashton who laughed jokingly . "Goodnight Chase" I smiled at him . "Goodnight" he smiled happily . I kissed his cheek . "I like you being my mama" Chase admitted . "I like being your mama" I stroked his cheek . "I like kissing mama" Ashton grinned cheekily .

I pressed my finger against his lips . "Shhh" I hissed at Ashton.

We didn't notice that both the boys were asleep already .