"Another one"

"Kids , dinners ready" I roared through out the house .

Chase and Grayson sprinted in .

They were both 8 now .

"Hey mom , can me and Chase play football out the back first" Grayson asked eagerly . I stared at him angrily as he took a step back . "Go on" I giggled as they cheered and ran out the back .

Grayson looked more like Ashton everyday , from the colour of his hair , down to the way he smiles.

Chase on the other hand , didn't really look like Ashton , but you could tell , he was his son . Chase knows I'm not his biological mother but he still chooses to call me mom . And he is just as much my son as Grayson is .

"I heard food" Antonia came running in . I shook my head as I laughed at her , handing her a plate .

Adam walked in and immediately the boys spotted him . "It's uncle Adam !" Chase sprinted into the house to hug him . Gray followed closely behind him . "No mud in the house" I yelled frantically at the boys , leading them back outside . I sighed as I locked the door .

"They're so hyper today" Adam grinned as he sat down . "You don't even know , anyways can you get Ashton" I rolled my eyes as I smiled , knowing he was in his office .

"I think it'd be best if you did it , he's not in a good mood" Adam widened his eyes dramatically, before I let out a giggle .

I strolled down the corridor and knocked on Ashton's door . No response . I knocked again .

"Go away" I heard an angry grumble. I knocked again . "Leave me the fuck alone Adam , I won't tell you again" Ashton hissed at the door separating us . "Someone's grumpy" I giggled . All I heard was silence until the jiggling of the door knob .

"I'm sorry" Ashton muttered ashamed as he opened the door . "What's wrong baby?" I asked , wrapping my arms around him . I ran my hands through his hair as he rested his head on my shoulder . He sighed relieved . "People are just pissing me off" he uttered as he hid his face in my neck . I hummed in response , to let him know I was listening .

"You're the better part of me" Ashton admitted as he pulled me closer . "No...we're the better part of eachother" i whispered as I kissed his cheek .

Suddenly our moment was broken by the boys . "Oh no , dads in one of his moods" Chase whispered to Grayson . "Just back away slowly , maybe they didn't hear- we can hear you" I turned to around to see them both jump . Me and Ashton erupted into laughter .

Suddenly , we heard crying . "Oh shit , we woke Tara up" Grayson said quickly face palming . "What the fuck" I hissed at Grayson . "Oh ... I mean crap" he giggled as Chase was on the floor dying . "You sort them out" I warned Ashton and they both stopped laughing .

"Hey beautiful" I smiled as I picked up Tara . She was only 7 months old . I held her close as I rocked her in my arms . "How's my princess doing?" I whispered as I stroked her cheek with my finger.

She cooed as I held her . "Come on , lets give you to dada" I pecked her lips gently as I walked down the stairs .

"Say mama" I whispered to her . "M...m" she struggled to get out . "Ok fine ill give you bit more time" I smiled as I stared at her big green eyes . She was the perfect mix of me and Ashton .

Even though she had his eyes and his colour hair , she had my lips and nose .

I wandered into the kitchen as I rocked Tara in my arms . "Here go to dada" I uttered as I handed her to him . "How's my princess doing" Ashton beamed happily , holding his baby girl . "Get ready to be ignored for the next hour" Chase muttered to Grayson . I turned towards them to see them doing the dishes.

"They're not allowed their pocket money this weekend" Ashton warned me. "That's a bit harsh baby" I muttered. "No, my sons will grow up with respect for people around them" Ashton stated proudly .

"Daaa....da" Tara said suddenly, grabbing me and Ashton's attention. "YESSSS" Ashton roared , frightening Tara . "Ashton Carter" I shrieked at him as I grabbed Tara who started to cry .

Ashton covered his mouth in shock , forgetting that she was a baby . "I'm sorry princess" Ashton rubbed her head . "I thought I was your princess" I glared at him . "No , you've never been my princess". Not going to lie , that kind of hurt . "You've always been my Queen" Ashton kissed me .

"And boys , that is how you win over a lady" Ashton winked at Chase and Grayson . I punched Ashton's arm playfully as he chuckled walking out of the kitchen . "Where's dad going?" Gray asked curiously. "Probably to his office" I shrugged as I stroked Tara's cheek with my finger . "Babies , so indecisive about when they want to sleep" I sighed as I walked upstairs and placed Tara in her crib .

—————————

A few hours had passed and I had made the kids a snack before bed.

"Kids , cupcakes" I yelled only to hear the stomps of the boys , racing eachother downstairs .

They sprinted in and grabbed a cupcake each . "Mom , can you get dad" Grayson asked , his mouth stuffed with cupcake and frosting . "Why?" I asked cautiously, knowing Ashton is never in the best of moods when he's working . "Cause I need him to help me with my homework" Grayson basically begged me.

"Fine" I sighed as strolled to Ashton's office .

I opened the door to see Ashton writing on his desk . He looked stressed .

"Hey" I uttered from the door . Ashton just sighed . "Grayson needs help with his homework" I walked over to Ashton . "I'm in such a bad mood" he grumbled .

He pushed his chair back slightly so that I could sit on his lap , facing him . "You've been in here for quite awhile" I stroked his cheek . "Yeah" he groaned as he rested his head on my shoulder .

I ran my hands through his hair . "Being parents is hard" I giggled . "Very hard" Ashton lifted his head up and beamed happily .

"It's weird to think they're half of both of us" Ashton thought as rested his hands on my waist . "Well Grayson has probably 0% of my DNA" I smiled at Ashton . "He'll grow up to be very attractive like his father" Ashton grinned cheekily . "Very" I giggled as I pecked his lips .

"God , it feels like yesterday we were stupid teenagers" I smiled as wrapped my arms around his neck playfully. "I know" he sighed with a slight smile . "Me and my moody teenager hormones" Ashton joked making me laugh . I suddenly stopped laughing .

"What?" Ashton asked worriedly . "What if Chase and Grayson have your hormones" I widened my eyes . "Then we're fucked" Ashton chuckled lightly . "They're exactly like you , I can already see the amount of holes in our walls" I shut my eyes panicking .

Ashton grinned at me . "I've been meaning to tell you" I muttered shyly as I hid my face in his neck , taking in his scent . "What?" Ashton asked , wrapping his arms around me. "I want another , just one more" I whispered . Ashton didn't respond .

I looked up at him . "If that's what you want , then a baby it is" he smiled at me . "Really" I gasped excitedly. "Hopefully it's another girl" I paused only to see Ashton laugh . "When do you want to start" he raised his eyebrows. "Mmm next year" I giggled at his shocked face. "Next year!" Ashton shouted disappointedly . "It doesn't mean we can't practice" I smirked cheekily . Ashton chuckled at me .

"I love you Ella"

"I love you more"

"Not possible"

Holy shit . I'll never be able to thank you guys for your endless support on the book . It means so much to me . Thank you to all the people who have read all 67 chapters . Thank you to everyone who voted and commented , it truly means more than you'll ever know . This is the end of My Mafia Man .