"Times up"

About 10 minutes had passed .

"Alright , times up" Derek clapped as he walked down the stairs.

I glanced at Ashton who was very weak . He could barely stand . I was feeling the effects of the drugs aswell. My hands were shaking violently . Grayson was back in his corner , crying , he wouldn't look at us .

Derek picked up a knife . "Here Ella" Derek mumbled happily as he handed me the knife .

"I can't wait to see you die" Derek hissed at Ashton . "For years , I've watched everything get handed to you, you've never had to work for anything in your life , then Ella came into your life aswell . You told me how much you loved her when she was gone . You showed me a picture of her and she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. But she chose you" Derek scoffed disgusted.

Ashton just looked at the floor. "I trusted you , I sheltered you , I fed you , I cared for you and you betrayed me like this !" Ashton growled angrily. "And you betrayed her , multiple times , you let her raise a kid on her own , and you're going to hurt once again by dying, but I don't know why she cares about you . You're worthless" Derek spat .

I looked at Derek angrily .

"Why that mean glare, my dear" Derek asked stroking my cheek . I pulled away from his touch .

"I'll always love him . You could erase my memories of him , you could kill him , you could kill me , but I'll always love him . And you will never take his place" I hissed viscously . Derek's smile turned into a jealous frown .

"Even if I couldn't remember who Ashton was and you put him infront of me , I'd know that me and him are soulmates" I admitted as I nodded my head weakly .

"I still don't understand why he would let you kill him , I mean no one wants to die" Derek mumbled baffled . "Simply because i love her more than life itself" Ashton stared me dead in the eye .

Grayson stared at the both of us . I think he knew it was the last time , he would ever see me happy .

I smiled at Ashton as a tear rolled my cheek yet again. "I love you more" I grinned softly as I lay my head on the cold hard concrete floor .

"We never got that break" Ashton smirked at me. "No" I smiled weakly as I shook my head. "I got longer with you than I deserved" he spoke . I shook my head as I bit my lip , trying desperately not to cry .

"Okay , times up" Derek rolled his eyes . He grabbed Ashton and very harshly chained him to the concrete cylinder. Not without Ashton struggling of course . But we were all too weak .

Derek unchained me and made me stand up . He handed me a knife . "Now , we're going to make this quick" Derek raised his eyebrows.

I felt the handle in my hand . I can't do this . "I can't do this" I whimpered as I started to cry . "I can't kill you" I blubbered as I stared at Ashton . Ashton took his one free hand and wiped a tear from my face .

I had to have one last kiss. I pressed my lips against his as my tears kept flowing . I slowly pulled away . I stared at him . "I can't do this Ashton" I cried as my vision blurred . Grayson had his eyes and ears covered as he cried in the corner. "I love you Ella , I always have . Tell chase I love him and I'll miss him" Ashton begged me , one last time .

"Grayson , I love you" Ashton said from across the room . Grayson turned around and instantly burst into tears. "Please don't kill my Dada , please" Grayson begged Derek .

My heart broke watching my baby cry . I held the knife in my hand. I was shaking violently . "Hurry up" Derek yelled at me . I whimpered as I held the knife up to Ashton's chest. I shook my head . "Yes" Ashton said stubbornly as he steadied my hand . "Just listen to my voice" Ashton suggested . I nodded weakly . "I remember a few years ago , I was having a really bad day . The Mafia needed me and all I wanted to do was be with you , they had made do some stuff that I didn't think was right but I had no control over so I was in a very bad mood . And my first thought , when I stepped in the door was , where's my girl .

I remember walking up the stairs and seeing you asleep peacefully in my bed , wearing my shirt and I knew , from that moment , I would never need anything else . I held you in my arms as you drifted back to sleep from me waking you and I knew I'd do anything to protect you" Ashton smiled softly .

My lip quivered as I held the knife. "I love you Ella" Ashton voice broke as he teared up . I shook my head. "I love you too" I whimpered as I sobbed . I pushed the knife into Ashton chest , blood started to drip .

Suddenly the door swung open causing me to jump and drop the knife . "DONT MOVE A FUCKING MUSCLE" I heard a voice roar . Derek's face flooded with panic . He grabbed the knife off of the floor and tried to stick it back into Ashton's chest . I quickly grabbed the blade of the knife , desperately trying to stop Derek from shoving it into Ashton's chest . Ashton was also pushing Derek away with his one free hand .

I screamed as Derek pushed the knife deeper into Ashton . I seen Ashton wince . Suddenly Derek was pulled away . It was Adam , Antonia and the rest of the crew . I instantly broke down into tears . I didn't have to kill him . I looked at Ashton . Ashton stared at me .

"Marry me?" Ashton asked . I did not know he was going to say that . "Yes" I nodded . I did not know I was going to say that .

Antonia cheered as she unstrapped Ashton . "Surely after two weeks we thought you guys were dead" she joked . "TWO WEEKS" I shrieked . Me and Ashton looked at eachother shocked .

Ashton got up and held my hand. "Ella , your hands" Ashton gasped slightly as he stared at the gashes across them .

I stared at Ashton . He was still here . He wasn't dead . I teared up as I stared at him . "You're okay" I cried happily as I hugged him . "I'm okay baby , I'm okay" he wrapped his arms around me , pulling me impossibly close . I took in everything about him . I felt so safe in his arms . I took in his scent , even though we hadn't showered in two weeks , it was best thing I've ever smelled .

I walked over to Grayson . "Hey Bubba" I hugged him. "I'm hungry" Grayson said weakly as he lay his head on my shoulder . "How about we get Mc Donald's and bring some home for Chase?" I asked him . "I think that's a good idea"Gray nodded gently .

I pouted at Ashton as I listened to my baby boy fall asleep . God , I'll never let him go through that again .