"We know that's toxic"

Ella POV:
I woke up at 5 am to the sound of one of the boys crying . Ashton wasn't in bed beside me. He doesn't like sleeping .

I slowly got up and walked into the boys' bedroom . Chase was crying as Grayson covered his ears .

"Buddy , What's wrong" I asked Chase as I hugged him . "The scary man is coming to get me" Chase cried . "It was only a dream" I uttered soothingly as I rocked him in my arms.

"Okay" Chase pouted as he crawled back into bed . "Don't worry Chase , I'll fight him for you" Grayson giggled at Chase . Chase smiled and stopped crying at Graysons response .

"Go back to sleep guys" I whispered . "I'll leave your night light on" I told Chase. He nodded . "Love you mama" Grayson whispered as he rolled over . "Love you both" I whispered as I shut the door .

I sighed as I walked down the hall . Now time to find Mr. sexy and ask him why he's not in bed .

I quietly walked into the sitting room to see him standing at the window . He had his shirt off and was walking around in his boxers . I stood behind him admiring his back muscles .

"Mr. Carter" I said. He turned around and smiled as he saw me. "Ms. Smith" he replied . "Why aren't you in bed" I asked him as I sat on the couch . He looked at me and shrugged . "I just can't sleep" he said as he looked at the floor .

"No" I responded . He looked at me confused. "Tell me what's bothering you" I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed .

He looked hesitant.

"What if something like that happens again?" Ashton finally caved . "What if you almost loose me or I almost you again" Ashton spoke worriedly . "Our happiness depends on eachother and we know that's toxic but we can't help it" Ashton mumbled concerned . "Ashton , after everything we've been through , I think for once life could give us a break" I smiled at him . "We have no other worries right now so stop worrying and kiss me" I smiled . He looked reassured and smiled at me .

"Your happiness is all that matters to me" Ashton uttered . "I love you" I said . "I love you more" Ashton hugged me . "Ok not to be horny or anything , but I said kiss me , not hug me" I smirked . Ashton smiled . "You can't stand there teasing me" I demanded . "Yes I can" Ashton smiled cheekily . I ran my hand along his defined abs . Ashton smirked again before kissing me roughly .

I jumped up into Ashton's arms , making sure not to break the kiss . Ashton slowly walked over to the counter , placing me on it .

"Woahhhh" Adam said before shutting his eyes. "Could you guys like do that in his room or something?" Ashley asked with her hands over her eyes . I giggled as Ashton shrugged . "My house , my rules" Ashton remarked . "We just wanted food" Adam whimpered playfully. I laughed as Ashton scooped me up into his arms. "Fine" Ashton growled as he walked towards his room .

———————————

I groaned as I rolled over. "FUCK" Ashton yelled suddenly , making me jump . "Ashton!" I screeched at him. "Sorry" he laughed at me . "I died" he mumbled as he played his xbox.

"You scared the shit out me" I whimpered . "Awh baby, I'm sorry" Ashton laughed . I groaned in response .

Would it be mean if I turned it off ? .

What would he do ? .

Would he kill me?.

I'm going to find out .

I got up and put on my bra and a shirt . I walked over to Ashton's Xbox and smirked evilly . "Ella! Don't" Ashton begged . I lightly tapped the button . "Please I'm almost done" Ashton begged . I giggled as I watched his eagerness to stop me .

"So what would you do if I pressed it?" I asked him . "I'd kill you" he growled jokingly . I pressed it . He stared at me with his eyes wide open . I immediately sprinted out of the room . I could hear Ashton's footsteps not far behind me . I screamed as I ran into the kitchen . All of the inner circle were in the kitchen . I ran to the kitchens island .

They all looked at me surprised , considering I was in my bra and wearing Ashton's sweatpants . Ashton sprinted in not long after me in just a pair of his shorts . He ran around one side and I ran away from him , around to the other side of the island . "Big mistake Smith" Ashton growled . He ran around the island and managed to grab me . He lifted me over his shoulder as I squirmed . "Help me" I shrieked at the guys , who stood there laughing .

Ashton threw me onto the couch . "What are you going to do?" I asked cautiously. "I'm going to give you the worst form of punishment" Ashton teased . "No please" I whimpered playfully.

"Don't worry mama , we'll save you ......ATTACK" Grayson yelled as Grayson and Chase both jumped on Ashton . "My own sons turning against me" Ashton playfully gasped . Ashton wrestled them off for awhile until they were lying on the floor exhausted. "Sorry mama , he's too strong" Chase panted . "He called me mama" I pouted at Ashton . "I'm still going to torture you" Ashton joked . Ashton started to tickle me . I bursted into uncontrollable laughter .

"Ash....Ashton" I said in between my laughs . "Stop" I hissed angrily before laughing again . I was close to wetting myself . I kicked Ashton's chest causing him to fall off of the couch onto the ground .

"Oh my god" I gasped as I jumped off the couch. I grabbed Ashton's face gently . "I'm sorry" I uttered shocked . Ashton erupted into laughter . "It's not funny , I thought I hurt you" I pouted . "You hurt me?..... never" he laughed. I just pouted at Ashton . Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist causing me to lie ontop of him .

"You guys are the cutest" Antonia chirped from the corner .

"Wait" Ashton turned around and noticed Jax and Adam both staring at me . "Get out" Ashton growled as he covered me with his body . "Ashton the worst their gonna see is my scars" I mumbled out of breath . "YOU DONT HAVE A SHIRT ON" Ashton shouted . "It doesn't matter, you don't either and Ashley has a crush on you" I glared angrily at him . "Adam has a crush on you" Ashton snarled back at me .

"I love you" I sighed out of breath . "I love you too" Ashton responded instantly calming down . I pecked his lips quickly . "Can you carry me back to the room?" I smirked . "Of course my love" Ashton replied as he swept me into his arms .