"Revenge"

Then , I heard a gasp . I turned around to Ashton sitting up , violently throwing up .

The doctor sprinted over and grabbed him a bucket .

"He was poisoned , it took a few hours to kick in , but it takes minutes to kill" The doctor spoke .

All I could hear was this ringing in my ear . The pain was still there but lessened . My tears were still there , but drying . My love for him was still there, only growing .

I almost lost him . I couldn't comprehend that .

It's only right now , in this moment , I realized, how lucky I was for him to be alive right now . I blinked a few times . Everyone stared at me .

Ashton was throwing up blood aswell . It was like a scene out of a horror film . My hands were shaking ferociously .

Ashton groaned in pain before he lay back down , going back to sleep .

"Poison" The doctor said again shaking his head . "How-" Derek stuttered , traumatized from the previous scenes.

I felt numb . I knew who exactly was to blame .

I slowly lifted my head and they all looked at me , terrified. I must've had this murderous look in my eye because I knew who exactly my stalker was now .

"He never killed my father" I growled viscously . "My father pretended to be some obsessive crazy stalker who was in love with me to throw me off of his tracks" .

I grabbed a knife and strolled out of the building . Only he could could be able to get past that many guards . Only he could be able to sneak in . Only he would want to destroy every single thing that I have built . I'll kill him for it.

You can hurt me , abuse me for years , torture me , but no one hurts Ashton and especially no one threatens my kids .

The thing that gave it away . Poison . He loved using poison to kill his enemies. I remember him telling me about it one time . I know for a fact my father is a physco , but he thinks he's a physco . Wait until he sees what I do him . He'll know that he created a monster .

I took the train across the country . I had the knife in my bag . I ended up standing outside of my old house . Just staring at the door . I took out the knife . I slowly knocked on the door .

"One second" my father replied harshly . He opened the door . His face when he seen me was priceless . I quickly slashed his stomach open , making sure not hit any vital areas . He yelled in pain as I stabbed the knife into his leg .

I immobilized him . He can't run . I shoved him inside and slammed the door . I grabbed him by the back of the shirt and dragged him down to the basement . The basement used to give me chills . He used to bring me down here to beat me so that no one could hear my screams . Now I'm going to do the same to him .

"Do you still have those chains" I smiled sinisterly . "N-no" he groaned trying to put pressure on his wound . "I wouldn't do that if I was you , you're going to die anyways" I snickered .

That's when my father knew he had been caught .

I felt a sharp sting in the side of foot to see he had stabbed me with a screwdriver. I laughed at his pathetic attempt .

"You know , id like to thank you" I chuckled as I pulled it out of my leg . "You're the one who made pain tolerable for me, I can't feel it anymore" I said .

I found the bear trap chains that he used on me , one time . I grabbed him and I stabbed his other leg . He screeched in pain as he moved to get away from me .