"My girl"

I woke up and Ashton had his arms around me .

I kissed his forehead as he slept . "You're so soft" I whispered to Ashton . "I'm not soft" he growled as he snuggled closer to me . "Yes you are" I giggled as I played with his hair . "No" he grumbled half asleep .

"You like to be cuddled and hugged all the time" I whispered . "From you" Ashton added . "Cuddly bear" I teased as I kept playing with his hair . "No more cuddles" Ashton said letting go of me and turning over . "Nooo I'm sorry" I whimpered . Ashton still lay on his side . "Fine" I glared at him . "No" he said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me back into bed . I giggled knowing he'd give in .

"Smart decision" I smirked at him . He wrapped his arms around me . "Mine" he growled at me. "Ashton I've always been yours , I think we all know that by now" I smiled at him .

Ashton hummed in satisfaction as he went back to sleep .

I was re-watching the vampire diaries. I loved this show . I was watching it when I felt something pressing against my thigh . I looked under the blankets . 'Of course he's having a sex dream'I thought as I rolled my eyes .

It was really annoying me . "Ashton" I whispered . He groaned in response as he woke up . He wiped the drool off of his mouth . "You're hard" I whispered to him . "Ah shit" he rolled his eyes . "This is your fault" he glared at me . "Me , how" I scoffed . "Because you were giving me a lap dance in my dream" he smirked at the thought .

"I can give you a lap dance right now" I raised my eyebrows at him .

"Yes please" he smiled .

——————————

Ashton was in his office , doing his work for the Mafia . I didn't like that he was in his office so much but what could I do . The work had to be done .

I wandered around hopelessly . "Mama , why don't you play?" Gray asked as he followed me . "Id love to bubba , but I have things to do" I mumbled . "Mama , you're walking around in a circle" Gray smirked . "You look like your dada when you make that face" I giggled . Chase came running in .

"Dada is doing his work and told me to go annoy you instead" Chase uttered to me . I snickered at Ashton's response .

I wasn't in a good mood . I was just having one of those moments where I needed to be in Ashton's arms . I'd be in Ashton's arms all the time if I could . Plus I had left him alone for about two hours now so I deserve a hug.

"Hey , how about you guys go and take a nap and when you wake up , we'll go to the fun fair" I suggested . "Yay" Chase and Gray cheered .

They sprinted into their bedroom . I watched as Chase climbed up the ladder and onto his bed . "Okay , have a good nap , I love you both" I muttered kissing them both on the forehead . They both shut their eyes as I left the room .

I sighed in relief . Being a mother is hard , but I've got the best kids in world .

I strolled down the hall and Derek stood at Ashton's door . "Derek I just have to tell Ashton something" I said as I placed my hand on the handle . "Sorry Ella , But Ashton strictly said no interruptions or distractions and I'm not trying to offend you but you are his biggest distraction" Derek admitted .

"Derek , don't be an ass , let me see him" I growled at Derek . "No" Derek grumbled. I gave up trying to hold in my tears . I just started crying . Derek's face went from him being angry to him being confused in seconds. "I just want to see Ashton" I cried . I couldn't explain why I was crying , I just had to let it out .

So much had happened over the past couple of months and I just couldn't hold it in anymore .

Suddenly the door opened . It was Ashton . Ashton looked at Derek and then at me . "What the fuck did you do" Ashton hissed as he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest . "N-Nothing , I s-swear , I just told her she couldn't see you right now" Derek stuttered in fear .

"You don't seem to be understanding me lately Derek .

"If my girl wants to see me , my girl can see me . When I say I want no distractions, I mean keep the god damn kids away from my room . If Ella wants to see me , and cry in my arms , she can. It wouldn't be a distraction or nuisance, she is my girl , I'm supposed to take care of her , so if she needs something , I'll get it for her . If you get in between us again , well , let's just say it won't be pretty" Ashton threatened him while holding me .

Derek nodded .

Ashton brought me into his office and shut the door .

He sat on his desk chair and placed me on his lap as I snuggled into his chest . "What's wrong babygirl" Ashton whispered gently as he stroked my cheek with his thumb. "I just want to cry" I mumbled as I wiped away my tears . "Then cry , we've had a rough few weeks , but babygirl listen , now it's our time , to focus on us and the kids" Ashton nodded reassuringly.

I nodded softly at the ground as he wiped away my tears . He lifted my chin up with his thumb and gently pressed his lips against mine . "God , I'm so in love with you" he whispered . "I love you too" I smiled softly.

I lay my head against Ashton chest as he ran one of his hands through my hair and was writing with the other . "Can we watch a movie" I asked Ashton quietly as I played with my hands . "I mean , after you finish your work" I added . "If you want to watch a movie now , we're watching a movie now , my girl gets what my girl wants" Ashton smiled at me .