"Only me"

I woke up . I was dizzy and couldn't remember anything.

I looked around the room to see that Ashton wasn't beside me . I blinked a couple of times before I seen the letter .

I felt my heart sink as I felt all the color drain from my face . My hands shook in fear as I opened the letter with the familiar writing on it .

I started to read it :
Dearest Ella ,
It has been some time since I have seen your beautiful face . I'm sorry that my last letter scared you off , I can be a bit forward at times . I have finally found you after all this time apart . Although Graysons father is a bit of a problem . He seems to be very hotheaded and protective over the people he loves , which is obviously a problem . I am writing this to let you know that our time together is nearing its beginning .

Your choice in men is a bad one . I can already tell he has hurt you before just from watching you from afar . You better not love him , that's a warning. You're only allowed love me !! ONLY ME!! . I don't want you speaking with Graysons father or else your beloved Grayson will pay the price .

Can I just say you looked rather beautiful at the ball . I noticed you had two guys this time .

I'm already missing you my dearest Ella x

See you soon xxx

I held the letter in shock before I burst into tears . I couldn't take this . I couldn't breathe.

I sprinted out of my bedroom and down the stairs . I had tears running down my face as carried the letter .

I was a mess .

I ran into the sitting room to see that everyone was in it . From Grayson to Adam , everyone was in the sitting room. The room went silent as I ran in . I looked around for Ashton . He was sat on the couch talking to Derek , Ashely and some other guy.

"Ella" Ashton said worriedly. Everyone was afraid of how Ashton would react . They always were . He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms .

"Shhh it's okay , I've got you" he whispered holding me as his big arms wrapped around me . I snuggled into his embrace . "What's wrong" he mumbled worriedly as he repeatedly kissed my cheek . "Here" I said handing him the letter with my shaky hand as I tears ran down my cheeks . I didn't want to see reaction to the letter so I buried my head into his chest .

I always felt safe in Ashton's arms . I felt Ashton's grip tighten around me as he read the letter . I looked at everyone who watched Ashton holding me. They were stunned . Ashton doesn't let this side out because he thinks it makes him weak .

This is my favorite side of Ashton . The protective one . The one who'll never let anyone hurt me . I seen Ashton clench his jaw . "Secure the area and i swear , if we another one of these notes , lying around , everyone who is on guard duty will be killed !!" Ashton yelled furiously. They all scrambled out of the room . "Bro , calm down , it can't be that big of a deal" Derek joked placing his hand on Ashton's shoulder . Ashton grabbed Derek's wrist and twisted . "Ashton stop!" I yelled at him grabbing his hand .

Ashton let go of Derek's arm and stormed out . "What's wrong with him" Derek asked as his face turned pale from almost being killed by Ashton . "He's upset" I sighed defeated .

"I forgot something" Ashton growled walking in . He lifted me into his arms and walked out . Okay that was cute . "Ashton it's okay" I mumbled stroking his cheek as he carried me up the stairs . "No Ella , it's not , every time we finally get a break , someone comes and fucks it all up again" he hissed upsetly. "I'm not letting this effect us , do you hear me" I made him look me in the eyes .

He sighed and eventually nodded .

He threw me on the bed and I let out a giggle . "You're so fucking adorable" I growled at him . "Cuddly bear" i whined at him , holding my arms out . "Oh god , not this again" Ashton rolled his eyes . "I'm not a Cuddly Bear!" He exclaimed . "You're my cuddly bear" I smiled innocently at him . "No not cuddly bear" he growled .

"Oh yeah" I raised my eyebrows at him . "Yeah" he smiled victorious. "Sooo" I smiled as I ran my hand up his arm . "You don't like hugs then" I mumbled as I smirked to myself . "No I hate them" He spoke angrily . "You love my hugs" I smiled at him as I climbed onto his lap . "No I don't" he said hesitantly as I wrapped my arms around his neck .

"Yes you do" I challenged him . I smirked at him . "Okay , fine maybe I do , but only yours" he muttered, rolling his eyes .

He placed his hands on my waist as I sat on his lap . "I'm tired Ashton" I mumbled to him as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Tired?" He questioned puzzled . "We have never gotten a break" I sighed upset . "I know , I know" he sympathized as he ran his hands up and down my waist .

"Then let's have a break" Ashton whispered as he stood up taking off his shirt . He walked over and locked the door . I admired his back muscles and the way they flexed as he locked the door . He turned around and looked at me . "So are you going to sit there or are you going to take your clothes off for me ?" Ashton smirked at me .

I smiled at him . "It's time for us to forget about the world" he said as he grabbed my waist , pulling me closer to him . "And only worry about us" Ashton mumbled as he kissed my neck making me moan satisfied.

He pulled off my shirt , along with my trousers.

He threw me onto the bed as he took off his own his trousers. He climbed ontop of me and kissed me slowly .

I broke the kiss . "I love you Ashton" I said . "I love you Ella" Ashton said back . I smiled as he kissed me again .