"Promise me"

We danced for ages .

We got food and talked with the inner circle .

Gray and Chase came over. I could see they were both exhausted but they looked so adorable in their suits . "Heyyy guys" I smiled . "Hi"Grayson mumbled . It was 1 am . Who knows how they stayed up this long . "I'm tired" Chase whined. I sat both of them on lap . Within seconds they were both asleep.

I held them close . I watched Ashton as he was being dragged around . Introduced to different people against his will . I smiled while looking at him . He looks exhausted. But yet he keeps doing his job . Then I seen Jace staring at me .

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Ashton . He was talking to Derek as a group of people asked him questions. Mafia Boss . The highest you can get. I saw Antonia sitting with Jax , laughing at him . I didn't see Adam anywhere .

I was becoming tired and this dress hurts my boobs .

"I'll take them" Mason gestured . "No it's - give your brother his nephews" he insisted interrupting me . I sighed relieved as the pressure lifted off of my arms . Mason sat down next to me as he held them . "Here I'll take Chase" Dylan said . "Dylan" I shrieked happily hugging him . "Hey Ella" he laughed . "It's been awhile" he joked . "Been too long" I smiled . Dylan grabbed Chase and cradled the sleeping child in his arms .

"You should go to Ashton" Dylan suggested . "He's in a horrible mood" Dylan rolled his eyes . "When is he not" I laughed . "When he's with you , now go before he kills everyone" Dylan said as he sat down .

I wandered over to Ashton . He looked so annoying and tired . Then again, it's 1 am , of course he's tired .

I came up from behind him and grabbed his hand . He snapped his head behind him and his look went from 'I want to kill everyone' to 'finally you're saving me' .

"Sorry guys but you don't mind if I steal him for a bit" I smiled at the group of men . "Sure no problem" they said . "Could we meet the heir to the Mafia soon" They asked excitedly. "He's out for tonight guys , but we could arrange it for next week" I suggested . "Definitely" they nodded contently .

I dragged Ashton up the spiral staircase as everyone watched . "Why are they looking at us like that" I questioned Ashton curiously. "They think we're going to make another heir ,if you know what I mean" he smirked at me . "Ashton" I shrieked at him . He laughed at me .

I led him down the hall . I opened up the rooms door . We walked in . I shut the door and we both let out a sigh of relief . "Fuck sake" I mumbled as I leaned against the door for support.

"I'm exhausted" Ashton whined as he lay on the bed . "Me too" I flopped on the bed . We both lay in silence for a few minutes, trying not to sleep . "Why'd you choose me?" He asked me , turning his head towards me . "It's always you Ashton , you're my home , you're my safety , you're my everything" I admitted .

He snickered to himself . "What" I asked him. "I've waited so long to hear you say that" he beamed full of happiness. "Ella , we've been through it all and it's only made me love you more than I did" he mumbled as he stared at the ceiling of the dark room . "When I'm lost , i look for you" he spoke with a sad tone .

"Ashton" I whispered vulnerably . "Yeah" he said his head turning my way . "I love you" I said truthfully. "I love you more" he sighed . "No you don't" I frowned . "Yes I do" he snapped at me . "No you don't" I growled at him . "You'll never love me more than I love you" he said in denial . "I love you more" I replied as I stared at him . "No you don't" he said again, repeating himself continuously. "It's scientifically proven that I love you more" He muttered sassily .

"No it's not" I giggled . "Yes it is , ask anyone" Ashton voiced confidently as he folded his arms stubbornly . I smiled at him .

I kissed him . It was soft and gentle , it was passionate and full of love . That's when I knew , he did love me more . Still I don't think that's possible .

"Promise me , I'll never loose you" I muttered as I stroked his cheek tearing up . I don't know why I was so emotional. Just the thought of loosing him kills me . "Never" he promised . I nodded at peace . "You don't break your promises" I nodded again . "I don't" he said .

He gently pulled me into his arms . My head rested on his chest as I snuggled closer to him . I could hear his heartbeat and the sound of his breathing . His hand played with mine . "You're mine" he said . "Mine" he repeated . "Yours" I smiled at him .

"And Adam thought he could beat me" Ashton smirked proudly . "Why is he your bestfriend?" I asked curiously.

"It's a long story" he groaned . "We have time" I grinned . "Fine" he sighed .