"Mafia boss"

I lay on top of Ashton with our legs intertwined.

Ashton played with our hands as I lay on his chest , resting.

Ashton's arms are my safe place . I know he'd never hurt me or abuse me like my father .

I was watching the movie when suddenly I seen Grayson head pop around the door . He smiled at the sight of me and Ashton . He loved when I was happy . Then I seen Chases head pop around the corner under Graysons .

Chase smiled innocently . "Dada?" Grayson smiled innocently . "Yeah?" Ashton groaned . "Can we play with your games" Grayson smiled cheekily . "Bubba come here" I held out my arms . Grayson ran into my arms .

"You are the cutest" I growled as I kissed his cheek . Grayson giggled as I repeatedly kissed his cheek . Chase stood there sadly as he watched me and Grayson . "Chase" Ashton smiled at him . Chase smiled at Ashton . "Dada's boy" Ashton smirked as he held Chase . I lay on the bed with Gray lying in my arms .

"Chase are you coming into my arms" I smiled . He nodded and hopped out from Ashton's arms . Ashton pouted playfully . Gray jumped out of my arms and into Ashton's . Grayson kissed his cheek . Ashton grabbed Grayson and threw him in the air . Grayson laughed uncontrollably.

I kissed Chases forehead . I think Chase was just happy to be in my arms .

"Okay go play , I need to talk to Mama" Ashton smiled .

Chase and Grayson ran out .

Ashton lay on the bed and sighed . "What's wrong" I asked him as I ran my fingers along his arm . Ashton turned his head to look at me. "I want a kiss first" he smirked . "Fine" I giggled . I climbed ontop of him . Ashton smirked as I sat near his dick .

"Don't smile like that , it makes me want to do things to you" I whispered in his ears . Ashton has lustful look in his eyes . He placed his hands on my waist.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against his. He slipped his tongue into my mouth . I went with it and slowly grinded against him. He groaned as he kissed me . I could feel Ashton's erection against my ass . Ashton hands travelled from my waist to my ass .

Ashton flipped us so that he was on top . Ashton started kissing rougher and faster . Ashton lifted up my skirt and ripped my thong off . "Heyyy I liked that one" I glared at him breaking the kiss . "I'll buy you twelve of them" he groaned as he went back to kissing me .

Ashton ripped his shirt and trousers off. He pinned my arms down as he kissed my neck, making me moan . He slowly placed the tip inside along with the rest . I moaned his name and I seen his smirk . He started thrusting his hips back and forth faster .

I realized he wasn't wearing a condom . "Ashton pull out" i shrieked at him . "I want another child" he looked at me . I was a bit stunned by those words . I thought about it for a second and nodded , letting him continue. If I could have a million Graysons , I would . He smiled as he kissed me .

He eventually released . It was messy but felt so good .

I was about to go to the bathroom until Ashton grabbed me . "Oh no , you're staying here" Ashton mumbled as he wrapped his arms around me . "Why" I asked curiously. "Because we need to give it time to fertilize" Ashton joked . I smiled at him .

I eventually got up and put my bra on . "What did you want to talk to me about?" I looked at him curiously.

Ashton sighed . "I have to start training Grayson to be the Mafia Leader after me" he spoke regretfully. I immediately snapped my head towards him . "You are not training my son to be the leader of the Mafia" I snapped angrily at Ashton .

"I know you're upset , but there's nothing I can do" Ashton pleaded . "Yes there is , you're the Mafia Boss Ashton , change it!" I yelled at him .

"Calm down Ella" Ashton snapped at me . "No , he is my son" I yelled at Ashton . "He's my son too!" Ashton yelled . "And I'm training him wether you like or not!" Ashton growled . I sat on the bed . "You're going to train my son to kill , to think to kill" I growled . "You don't get a say in his life choices , you weren't even here for half of it !" I shouted at Ashton who stared at me blankly .

"You don't have a say Ella , this discussion is over" he glared at me. "I'm saying no Ashton ! No" I shook my head . "This discussion is over!" Ashton growled at me . "No it's not" I yelled at him . "You knew this before we even had a child" Ashton yelled at me.

"You're going to train our children to murder , do you want to become your father!" I shouted at him . "I'm not anything like my father , don't ever say that again!" Ashton growled getting close to me .

I seen Adam come in . "Relaxxx" Adam said getting imbetween us . "I can't even look at you" I hissed at Ashton disgustedly . Ashton rolled his eyes . I stormed out and into the sitting room where everyone was.