• Chapter seventeen •

Maddie's POV

Today is our last day off from tour in LA, so Harvey and I decided we would go for a swim at the pool this morning. He put his arm around me and made sure my bikini wasn't showing cause you know he's an overprotective boyfriend not wanting other guys starring at his girl. "Harvey you know u don't have to like hide me"I said laughing a bit "I know I just don't want other guys starring at you and I'm holding onto you so they know your all mine"he said looking down at me with his arm still around my shoulder as we walked to the pool "awe I love you"I said looking up at him and puckering my lips for him to kiss them "I love you too"he said smiling and leaning in to kiss me "now the guys are definitely gonna know that I'm all yours"I said "yes they will"he said as we arrived at the pool. I found a beach chair near the side of the pool and I put my towel on it so I could lay down and tan a bit. "What are you doing?"Harvey asked me standing over me as I laid in the sun "tanning"I said "I thought we were going swimming"he said "we are but I just wanted to tan first"I said "okay"he said and laid down on the chair beside me "so how long are we gonna do this for?"he asked already getting bored "wow how did you get bored already"I said "I have a short attention span"he said "I can tell"I said laughing a bit "but seriously can we swim now?"he asked "okay fine"I said standing up and grabbing his hand walking over to the pool. We both got in the pool and swam around a bit. Harvey kept splashing me to piss me off and it obviously worked so I splashed him back and if turned into a whole splash fight. He went under the water and I didn't know where he went so I knew he was gonna sneak attack me. I then felt him wrap his arms around my waist from behind and put his head on my shoulder. "I thought you were gonna attack me or something but I like this better"I said smiling as he kissed my cheek "I love you so much baby"he said turning me around to face him as I starred into his eyes "I love you too Harv"I said smiling and he kissed me. After we finished swimming when went back to the hotel and got changed out of our bathing suits.

   Harvey and I were laying in bed cuddling watching a movie and I got an idea for a new YouTube video. "Harv?"I said looking up at him "yes my love"he said looking down and me and smiling. My heart went whoosh when he said my love. "I have an idea of what we can do today"I said "okay what's ur idea?"he asked "well I was thinking we make a YouTube video where we go to the mall and each of us pick out outfits for each other but we pick something we've always wanted to see each other in and then we try it on when we get to the hotel and do a little review on how we like it"I explained "okay sounds good"he said "wanna go now?"I asked "sure"he said and we both stood up and left the hotel. The mall isn't that far away from our hotel, so Harvey and I decided to walk there and vlog it a bit. "Yay we're at the mall"I said into the camera as we walked into the mall "so do you just wanna split up and meet each other here when we're done?"he asked "yeah sure"I said "okay I'll see you soon babe"he said kissing me "love you"I said pulling away from the kiss "love you too"he said walking away and blowing a kiss at me as we walked our separate ways "I bet all of you are uwuing at that Haddie content you just got there"I said into the camera. I walked into Urban Outfitters and looked around. What have I always wanted to see Harvey dresses in? Ooo I know. E-boy. I bought a white and black striped long sleeved shirt, black ripped jeans, a band t-shirt to go over the striped shirt, some chains, and a belt. "Okay guys so I just bought Harvey an outfit from Urban Outfitters. He's gonna look like an E-boy. I've always wanted to see him dressed like that cause I know he'll look really good in it but unfortunately I know he won't like it since it's not really his style but oh well at least I'll like it"I said vlogging

Harvey's POV

  I walked into Brandy Melville cause I know Maddie really loves this store. I don't know much about girls style so I decided I would just get whatever I thought would look best on her. I got her these sliver hoop earrings, a star necklace, sunglasses and this spaghetti strapped simple dress with little red and pink flowers all over it. She doesn't really wear dresses much so I thought I'd buy it for her. "Hey guys! It's Harvey here so I'm in brandy Melville right now and I just bought Maddie her outfit. I got her a dress and some accessories since she doesn't really wear that stuff so I thought that she should dress out of her comfort zone you know what I mean"I said to the camera. Then I called Maddie and met her back where we came in the mall. "What did you get me?"she asked trying to look in the bag but I pulled it away before she could see what's inside "no peaking till we get back"I said "okay fine"she said sighing and holding onto my hand as we walked back to our hotel. We arrived at the hotel and I went in the washroom first to change. Oh god she's trying to dress me like an E-boy. I put on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. I actually kinda like this not gonna lie. I walked out to show Maddie and her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw me. "Oh my god Harvey wow"she said "I'm dying right now. You look so good"she said looking me up and down "thanks"I said "so what do you think?"she asked me "I actually kinda like it"I said "yay!"she said hugging me "you look so good as an E-boy"she said kissing me "if your gonna act like this if I dress like this I'm gonna dress like this more often"I said laughing a bit "oh my god could you actually?"she asked "no"I said "awe okay"she said walking into the bathroom to change into her outfit. She walked out and twirled around. God she looks gorgeous. "Wow you look stunning"I said looking at her "thanks"she said smiling "so do you like it?"I asked "um of course I do"she said "well I'm glad cause I like it too"I said smiling and hugging her "okay well I guess this is the end of the video. Thank you guys so much for watching. Please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to watch more videos of mine. Also comment if you want my boyfriend Harvey in more videos. I love you guys so much bye"I said and turned off the camera "let's take some pictures to post"she said "okay"I said and we took some pics. It was getting late we decided to just get in our pjs and lay down I bed. Maddie posted a picture of her hugging me and another one of her squishing my cheeks and she also made me take a pic where the chain is on mouth and she captioned the pic 'I love my E-boy'. Maddie started drifting off to sleep so I kissed her forehead and she smiled. "Goodnight my love bug"I said "goodnight Harvey"she said and we both feel asleep in each other's arms.