• Chapter eighteen •

Maddie's POV

  After another week of tour we went to Philadelphia, Freehold and Washington. Today is the last stop of the tour in New York City, so that means I have to part ways with Harvey soon. I really don't want to back to Canada and not be able to see Harvey till his graduation. I don't think I can last that long without having the feeling of his gentle lips on mine, his warm cuddles, his comforting hugs, and his soft hands in mine. I'm gonna miss him more than anything. We were all getting ready for the show when I got a text from Cassie my manger. It said:

Cassie: Hey Maddie! Just wanted to let
you know you got the part in
Total Eclipse. I'm so proud of u

Once I saw that a smile instantly grew across my face and I started to squeal like a little girl. Harvey looked at me confused and asked "what are you so excited about?"he said laughing a bit "I got the part in total eclipse!!"I said excitedly "really?!"he said getting happy for me "yes really!"I said smiling "omg babe I'm so proud of u"he said picking me up and spinning me around "thanks Harv!"I said smiling at him "anytime princess"he said giving me a kiss. I love it when he calls me princess. It's the cutest! Since we were done getting ready for the show we headed downstairs of the hotel and met everyone else downstairs. We took our last ride to the venue of our last show. "I can't believe today's our last show"I said "I know if went by so fast"Max said "I'm gonna miss tour"Jayden said "yeah same"Annie said "I'm gonna miss you guys"Harvey said "I'll miss you more"I said hugging him from the side and he kissed my forehead. We arrived at the venue and headed inside for our last sound check of the tour. I really don't want tour to end cause that means I have to say bye to all my friends and that's gonna he hard but it'll be especially hard to say bye to Harvey. I don't know if I can last till July to see again. That's like 3 months from now. We did the small talk and meet and greet and were preparing for the show now. I'm gonna miss performing and meeting fans. It's the best feeling seeing the smiles on all of our fans faces when they meet us. We all did our last performance and at the end of the show when Max and Harvey do their confetti bomb during Trade Hearts we all went on stage and danced around and thanked everyone for coming out to the show. Once we gathered all our things from the venue and brought them back to the hotel Harvey and I decided we would go out for dinner on our last date before we go back home. We decided we would just walk to the restaurant since it's nice out and this way after we can walk around Times Square. "I don't wanna say bye to you tomorrow baby"I said as we held as walking down the streets of New York "I don't either"he said pouting a bit "I'm gonna miss you like crazy!!"I said placing my head on his shoulder as we walked "me too!"he said kissing my forehead "but let's not think too much about that right now cause then we'll just be sad for the rest of the night and I'd much rather enjoy my last night with my beautiful girlfriend. Don't you?"he continued "yeah I'll try not to think about it"I said as we walked up to the restaurant "okay good"he said and kissed me. We walked into the restaurant and the waitress greeted us. She brought us to a table for two and sat us down with our menus. "What do think your gonna get babe?"I asked Harvey while I skimmed through the menu "I'm not sure yet but the steak looks good"he said looking through his menu as well "ooo yeah it does look good! I think I'll get the steak"I said closing my menu and looking at him "I'll get it too then"he said closing his menu too and stared into my eyes and smiled "what?"I said smiling too "it's just crazy how much I'm in love with you"he said smiling big at me and I blushed like crazy "awe harv! I love you so much"I said smiling too and he leaned over the table and kissed me and that's when the waitress came back to take our order "awe you guys are such a cute couple"she said smiling at us "thank you"Harvey and I said at the same time "anyways what would you two love birds like?"she asked taking out her note pad "we're both going to have the steak"Harvey said "okay sounds good! Anything to drink?"she asked as she wrote our order down "I'll have a Shirley temple"I said "and for you?"she asked looking at Harvey "I'll just have sprite"he said "okay coming right up"she said and walked off to the kitchen. While we waited for our food Harvey and I talked about all the fun stuff that happened during tour and pretty just anything we wanted. I love how easy it is to talk to him. I feel like I can tell him anything. Our food finally came and we ate it and ordered a milkshake to share. I took some cute pics of us drinking the milkshake for my vsco and once we finished we paid and left the restaurant. "I can't wait to get to Time Square!"I said excitedly while Harvey and I walked down the street with his arm around me "wait have you not been to Time Square before?"he asked looking down at me "nope. This is my first time in New York"I said "oh yeah I forgot"he said "your very forgetful sometimes"I said laughing a bit "correction. I'm always forgetful"he said and we both laughed "that's true"I said. We finally arrived at Times Square. All the light were just beautiful. I've always dreamed of coming here. It's cool seeing the place I've seen on tv every New Year's Eve finally in person. Harvey and I walked around a bit and shopped in a few of the stores there. We bought matching hoodies and took some pictures to post and then walked back to the hotel after a long night. Everyone else was asleep by the time we got back and we wanted to watch a movie and cuddle one last time, so we just shared ear buds to watch the movie. I put on Harveys hoodie and grey sweat pants for my pjs tonight cause I was too lazy to go into my own suit case and get my clothes and his were right there so I thought why not. "Hey those are my clothes"he said "I know"I said getting underneath the covers in bed with him "you look cute in my clothes"he said smiling "ooo does that mean I can keep them then?"I said smiling so then he couldn't resist not to say yes. "okay fine you can keep them"he said "yay!!"I said cuddling up with him "but since your keeping my clothes I want something of yours"he said "okay what do you want?"I asked "um idk whatever girls give their boyfriends"he said "well I've heard of girls giving their boyfriends their Scrunchie"I said "okay then I'll take a scrunchie"he said "okie dokie"I said standing up and grabbing my fuzzy scrunchie and going back over to him "can I put it in your hair?"I asked "you wanna give me a man bun?"he asked laughing a bit "yes I do. I wanna see how you look"I said "okay but I'll probably look weird"he said "no you'll look adorable"I said putting his fluffy hair into a mini pony tail "awe omg you look so cute!!"I said smiling at him "lemme see"he said "okay I'll take a picture"I said and I snapped at picture of him and showed him "actually I don't look too bad"he said "see I told you, you would look good"I said "yes Maddie is right once again"he said "I like being right"I said cuddling up to him "I know you do"he said kissing my forehead and I smiled at him "you don't understand how much I'm gonna miss you"I said looking into his eyes "oh I think I do cause I'm gonna miss you just as much or maybe even more"he said "I don't wanna go to sleep cause I don't want it to be tomorrow"I said "me either but I'm really tired"he said "okay we can go to sleep then"I said "okay well goodnight baby I love you"he said "I love you too"I said giving him a passionate kiss and then he turned off the light and we feel asleep in each other's arms. I can't believe this so the last night I'm spending with Harvey until his graduation. I just hope I'll get to see him sooner than that.