• Chapter fifty three •

harveys pov

my alarm went off at 3:30am this morning and i didn't really mind since it meant i was going to be able to maddie soon. i turned it off and hopped out of bed to brush my teeth, shower and get changed. once i was done all that i headed downstairs with my luggage to grab a quick snack before mum was gonna take max and i to the airport. "you boys ready to go?" my mum asked as she grabbed her purse and keys from the table by the front door "yes i'm so ready" i said with a smile "okay good then let's get going" she said opening the front door to go outside and we followed her to the car. max and i both put out luggage's in the back of the car and raced to get to the front seat like little kids, but of course i won so max had to sit in the back. sucks to be him. "i swear you guys are still 4 years old" my mom said laughing at our actions as she pulled out of the driveway and max and i just chuckled at her remark cause we knew it was true. we finally arrived at the airport after a 40 minute drive since we live a bit away from the airport in london. mum brought was to the drop off spot and we said our goodbyes to her and went inside. we checked in our luggage's and waited for our flight to be called. i got quite bored so u decided to leave maddie a paragraph to wake up to in the morning. i swear i'm so in love with this girl it's crazy. our flight finally got called and we headed to the gate we had to go to. once got there we showed the woman our tickets and she let us on. here goes another 7 hour flight to canada.

maddie's pov

    it was around 10:00am when i woke up this morning. i was so glad i got to sleep in after this long first week of school. i'm literally sick of school already and it's only the first week, so that's great. i got out of bed and put on my grey quarter zip sweater, my roots sweatpants and put my hair into a messy bun. i have to go pick up the boys from the airport in about an hour so i decided i'd make myself a smoothie and oatmeal for breakfast. once i finished i got on my way to meet them at the airport. i know they've only been gone for a week or so but it feels like an eternity. i got into my car and drove to the airport. i found a place to park and got out and waited by the gate they were leaving the plane off of. i really can't wait to be in harveys arms again. that's when i saw a lady open the door for the passengers on the plane to get off and of course the first person i saw was harvey. a smile immediately both came across our faces when we saw each other and he dropped his bags and i ran to him and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "i miss you so much mads" he said putting me down and giving me a kiss "i missed you too harv" i said with a smile "did anyone miss me?" max asked jokingly "sorry max i missed you too" i said giving him a hug "i miss you too maddie" he said "okay so you guys got all your stuff right?" i asked "yup" they said in unison "okay let's get going to my house then" i said "okay" they said in unison again and looked at each other weirdly "i swear ur twin telepathy scares me sometimes" i said with a laugh "it honestly scares us too" they said again in unison and u just laughed and walked out to my car. i tried to help harvey with his bags, but of course he wouldn't let me cause he's too much of a gentleman to let me do that. we drove back to my house and we just hung out there for the day and amber came by to see max and of course they unpacked their things too. tomorrow's the wedding and i'm super excited! my mom is gonna look absolutely beautiful in her dress and i can't wait to be there right beside her when she gets married to the man that makes her the happiest person in the world. i got to fall asleep in harveys arms tonight and i really missed it honestly. i'm just happy their here again.

today's the day! the day of my mom and my soon to be step dads wedding. i'm so excited to see all my family i haven't seen a while and i'm especially excited to get to show off harvey to them. "i hope you're family will like me" harvey said buttoning up his white dress shirt in the mirror "of course they'll like you baby. how couldnt they" i said giving him a kiss on the cheek "okay i hope so" he said "you're getting ready there with your mom right?" he asked "yeah so i'll meet you there then cause i probably have to go now" i said "okay see you soon then babe i love you" he said smiling while he leaned in to kiss me "i love you too" i said before our lips met and we shared a gentle but meaningful kiss. i gave him a kiss on the cheek and a smile and i walked out the door with my makeup bag and dress. for the wedding i'm my moms maid of honour, so of course we're getting ready together along with her bridesmaids which are a few of her friends. i arrived at the hall where the wedding was taking place and the decorations in there for the wedding were absolutely beautiful. there were fairy lights hanging and flowers and tons of other decorations that made it perfect. i saw my mom walking down the hallway and she grabbed me to get ready with her. i got my hair down with some loose curls and they put it half up half down, my makeup down beautifully and of course my dress and shoes. then i saw my mom and wow let me say she looks stunning. i gave her a hug and we both shared a few tears of joy. i've never seen her so happy in my life which made me cry. i'm such a baby with these types of things. harvey texted me that he found a seat and that all the guests are here and ready for the wedding to start so we went by the doors where we had to walk out. "are you ready mom?" i asked her "i've never been more ready" she said with a smile and i smiled back. that's when the music started to play and the flower girl and ring boy walked out first. then it was me and finally my mom. when she walked out i saw dave's face light up and i think i even saw tears in his eyes. i then looked over at harvey who was already looking at me with a smile on his face and i think we both knew we were thinking the same thing. i honestly can't wait for this to be harvey and i one day. the ceremony for the wedding finished and the wedding reception started. we ate dinner, danced around and it was so much fun so far. harvey and i decided to sit down at our table for now cause i think we were a bit danced out. i looked at him and gave him a smile as he put his hand on my thigh and gave me this look. he's only given me this look once before and i think i know what he wants. "wanna go somewhere so it can just be the two of us?" he said smirking at me "sure" i said and he grabbed my hand and we snuck out to the room where we got ready for the wedding. i was instantly pushed up against the wall by harvey and not gonna lie that was pretty hot. i wrapped my arms around his neck and began to makeout with him. he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and we moved over to the couch. he pulled away and took off the jacket from his suit and i started to unbutton his top. "if we're gonna do this we better make it quick cause i don't want anyone wondering where we are" i said "okay i can do quick" he said smirking and i just giggled and he pushed me down onto the couch kissing me. i'm guessing you can figure out what happened next. i know i probably shouldn't have done that right now, but it kinda just happened. i just hope no one finds out.

{a/n: hey guys!! how are you? i just wanna day thank you so much for 15k reads on this fanfic that's crazy ahh. i hope your all enjoying it. this isn't the end of the wedding part for the fanfic there will be more that leads up to something big for maddie and harvey so be ready for that. i probably won't update till next weekend or maybe sometime during the week if i feel like it but i have a lot of stuff again for school this week so i won't have enough time but i can try. anyways love you guys <3 ~julia xoxo}