• Chapter thirty seven •

maddie's pov

   exam week was finally over which meant i'm done all my exams wohooo!! amber and i will be in the uk for a month of the summer and then the other half max and harvey will be in canada with us. we may try to do a few pop up concerts here and there like we'll probably do a concert in toronto, maybe one in la with jayden and annie and then i'm doing a few festivals with them in the uk. it's gonna be nice to finally get back to performing. amber and i are supposed to go back to school sometime this week to get our results for our exam, but we can't go get them since we'll already be in the uk so i think their just gonna mail out report card to our houses. right now harveys helping me pack my things. first were doing my clothes so i got all my dresses and jackets from my closet and he was looking through my drawers asking me if what pieces of clothing i wanted "you know you don't really need to bring sweat pants or hoodies" he said looking at the small pile of them "and why's that?" i asked "cause you can just wear mine" he said with a smile "thank you for the offer, but i'm still gonna bring a few. i'll still wear yours if you really want me to" i said "yes i do want you too. you'd look hot in my clothes" he said putting some things in my suitcase "whatever you say" i said "well you would" he said "okay" i said and we continued packing. then i saw him open my top drawer where my bras, socks and underwear are. "um harvey i think i can do this drawer" i said trying to push him away from there "hold on i wanna see what you got" he said with smirk "omg" i said playfully rolling my eyes at him and then he picked up one of push bras "wow this has a got a lot of padding" he said squishing the cup of my bra "yes cause it's a push up bra" i said taking it from his hands and then he grabbed at different bra and looked at the tag on it "damn ur a D cup?" asked said smirking a bit "yes now give me that" i said trying to grab this one from his hands too but i couldn't "isn't that big?" he asked "yeah i guess so now give me it please" i said and he gave it to me "i always knew you had a nice rack" he said looking at my boobs and smirking "harvey omg!" i said crossing my arms over my chest so he couldn't see them anymore "what? i'm just saying" he said and then he went to my drawer and took out one of my thongs "ooo your showing some cheeks there aren't ya?" he said holding it up "omg okay no more of this drawer for you" i said closing it "awe but i was having fun" he said pouting "i know you were but still no more" i said "okay fine" he said and sat down on my bed. we packed the rest of my clothes, shoes and my stuff in the bathroom and we shoved it in my big suit case. "that was a struggle" i said "yeah well your bringing so much stuff" he said "you can never bring enough clothes. plus in staying for a month so i need a lot of stuff" i said "that's true" he said. we then brought my suitcases downstairs to the living room. well harvey did, but only because he told me not to since we didn't want me hurting my leg even though it barely hurts that bad anymore. he's so protective of me. "you all packed honey?" my mom asked "yup all done" i said "okay well i made some lunch for you two, but i'm going out on a date tonight with robert and you guys are going to ambers tonight to help her pack right?" she asked "yes we are" harvey said "okay you guys can eat and i'm going to head to roberts now. i'll probably stay the night there so you'll have the house to yourself. no parties and no fooling around" she said pointing her finger at us in a stern way when she said the last part "i know mom" i said "have fun tonight!" harvey said to her as she walked out the door "ooo we have the house to ourselves harvey said hugging me from behind as he started to kiss my neck "yes we do" i said "but harvey you heard my mom" i continued "ugh i know" he said pulling away from me "you want to respect my mom so she keeps liking you right?" i asked "yeah i do" he said "plus i'm still not really ready for that anyways. we've only been dating for 7 months now anyways so it's kinda early in our relationship to be having sex especially since we're both still so young" i said "yeah i guess your right" he said "but a lot of people i know have lost their v-card and they only date someone for a few weeks" he continued "but those people are probably hoes or fuck boys" i said "not necessarily cause max lost his virginity and is he a fuck boy? no" he said "max has done it before?" i asked shocked "yeah" he said "with who?" i asked "oh no not amber don't worry. it was some other girl from school that he used to date" he said "named?" i asked "ava sullivan" he said "oh wow i didn't think he has done it before. you haven't right?" i asked "no of course not. i told you i haven't before. i would never lie to you" he said "i know but i was just wondering" i said. i grabbed the food my mom had made us and headed over to the couch. i turned on friends and cuddled up to him as we ate our food. a few hours later we went to ambers and helped her pack for the trip to the uk. i wonder if she knows about max not being a virgin. i obviously want to tell her cause she's my best friend and she's dating the guy but like it's none of my business to be going around telling people about max's private life. he should be the one to tell her about it not me so i just left that subject alone. we all hung out and it was a pretty fun night but harvey and i left early since we all have to get up so early tomorrow to catch our flight.

harvey's pov

  the alarm went off at 4:00 am. ugh it's too early to be awake. maddie never hears the alarm when it goes off, so i always i wake to it and then i have to wake her up. we both were up by now and we headed downstairs to eat something quickly. then we waited for maddie's mom to show up to drop us off at the airport. her mom finally got here and we put out stuff in the trunk of her car and hopped in the back. ambers mom is driving her there so she could say her goodbyes to her, so we're just gonna meet there. we arrived at the airport and her mom parked so she could come in with us to make sure we got in properly and we actually know where we're going. "honey before you go there's something important and exciting i want to tell you" her mom said to maddie "okay what is it?" she asked "robert asked me to marry him last night" she said "and what did you say?" maddie asked "i said yes" she said "wow congrats mom" maddie said "congratulations" i said "thank you but you guys need to go or you'll miss your flight" she said then we said our goodbyes and left to find amber. maddie seemed a bit down but i'm not sure why. "mads?" i said "yup" she said "what's wrong? you seem upset" i said "that's cause i am upset" she said "how come?" i asked "cause my mom is marrying robert" she said "i thought you liked robert though" i said "i do it's just he's not my dad" she said "i thought your dad was mean to your mom though" i said "he was, but it's still hard to see her with someone else cause i still wish they never divorced and now it's even more hard especially since he's dead and i just feel like she's trying to replace our family" she said as tears filled her eyes and i embraced her in a hug "babe i'm sure she's not trying to replace your family she's probably just trying to be happy and move on from her past" i said "i know but i haven't moved on. it's only been two years since noah and my dad died in the crash and it still hurts. i miss them so much" she said crying into my chest "i can't even begin to understand what you went through and i'm so sorry all this happened" i said wiping the tears from her cheeks "i guess i should just get over myself and let my mom be happy" she said "yeah just try to be happy for her" i said "okay"she said and that's when amber appeared "who's ready to get lit in england" she said coming over to us excitedly "please don't ever say lit again" maddie said laughing "yeah that was really cringe" i said laughing too "okay well i'm just a cringe person i guess" she said and we walked off to board our plane. 10 hour flight back home here we come.

{a/n: hey guys! i updated again wow. i have so much time and i'm so bored lately so i guess that's why i'm updating a lot lately lol. anyways thanks for reading my fanfic. love you ~julia xoxo}