• Chapter fifty nine •

maddie's pov

  i'm in my ninth month of my pregnancy now and i literally look like i could pop at any second. i've had crazy cravings recently, that of course harvey had to all get for me. poor guy having to deal with me. i was laying in bed with harvey watching tiktoks as we have usually been doing these past few weeks, but i'm getting kinda tired of it and got an idea. "hey we should go for a walk" i said putting my phone down and looking over at harvey "are you sure you won't get tired?" he asked. he's always so concerned about me it's so cute. "no i'll be fine" i said slowly sitting up "okay let's go then" he said standing up and helping me up too. of course he had to carry me downstairs again like he's been doing for the past months now. "thank you my prince charming" i said giving him a kiss after he put me down "anything for my beautiful princess" he said kissing me again and i smiled at him and grabbed my keys to leave. harvey had to help me put my shoes on cause that's been struggle for me lately with my big baby belly now. after we were all ready we headed out for our walk. we were walking through the park when all the sudden i felt a pain and then liquid going down my legs. "harvey" i said stopping and holding onto my stomach "what's wrong?" he asked "my water just broke" i said with concern in my voice "oh my god we have to get u to the hospital now. i'll call your mom to come pick us up and you sit down for now" he said pulling out his phone and calling my mom as quick as possible "okay" i said sitting down on a bench that was beside where we were standing. he told my mom what was going on and got off the phone. "okay she's on the way. don't worry everything will be fine" he said kissing my forehead and sitting down beside me with his arm around me. it was starting to hurt a lot. "harvey i'm scared. what if i'm not a good mom" i said "baby you're gonna be an amazing mom your so good with kids and your an amazing person our baby girl is going to love you so much" he said "i hope so, but i'm also scared for the pain i'm gonna get from her coming out of me cause it already hurts a lot right now" i said holding onto my pregnant belly "yeah i know it'll hurt a lot, but i'll be right there beside you and you can squeeze my hand as hard as you want. obviously without breaking my hand that'll be a bit too far, but still squeeze as much as you want" he said and we both chuckled a bit and that's when my mom finally arrived. robertran out of the car to help harvey walk me over to the car and we sat in the back and my mom drove as fast as she could to the hospital with robert in the passenger seat. once we arrived at the hospital harvey and robert helped me out the car car and my mom went to go and park. they brought me to the emerge and told the receptionist there that i'm going into labour and they made me sit on this wheel chair. "omg ouch" i said as robert pushed me down the hallway to a room and harvey and my mom were on either side of me. "what's wrong?" harvey said "these contracts are getting worse" i said in discomfort from the pain. once we got to a room i had to change into a hospital gown. harvey decided he would vlog this time and literally the whole i was not very happy with that because i look like i just went to hell and back right now. "babe you look beautiful right now" he said turning the camera to us "i do not" i said laying in the hospital bed "yes u do" he smiling "no" i said giving him an annoyed face "yes" he said and then kissed all over my face. he's so annoying sometimes but i love him. i got another contraction and squeezed harveys hand very hard. "ouch your hurting me now too" he said letting go of my hand "okay well you did this to me" i said giving him an evil look "well you contributed to me doing this to you" he said "true but still at least you don't have to go through child birth pains so you can deal with me crushing your hand like the big boy you are" i said and grabbed his hand again to squeeze "yeah i wouldn't test a woman during this time especially" my mom said "yes listen to my mother" i said "yeah i think i better take your advice on this one" he said. the contractions kept getting closer and closer together and even more painful with each one until the doctor that was going to deliver the baby came in and said that i've reached ten centimetres and that we're going to start pushing now. they wheeled me in the bed to the delivery room and my mom and harvey got into the scrubs they gave out when you go into the delivery room. only two people could go in at a time so robert stayed outside in the waiting room with the company of max and amber who had just arrived at the hospital a little after we did. "your gonna do great babe don't worry" harvey said kissing me once and then grabbed onto my hand and i had my moms hand holding the other. "okay now i want you to push" the doctor said "okay" i said and pushed as hard as i could and god let me tell you this is like torture. "i can see the head so only a few more pushes left maddie" the doctor said and i pushed hard again "your doing great mads" harvey said. i pushed a few more times and then i heard the cries of mine and harveys precious baby girl crystal. the doctor gave her to me and i held her tiny body in my arms. i looked up at harvey with a smile and then looked down at her. it's crazy how she instantly stopped crying. i shed a tear of happiness as i looked at my beautiful baby girl for the first time in my arms. "she's so beautiful" my mom said "i know" harvey and i said at the same time. after a few minutes they took from me and cleaned her up and put in a room with the other babies.

harvey's pov

  we're going to be in the hospital for the night just to make sure she's okay and adapting well to everything. maddie and i were in the room with all the babies admiring our baby crystal. i was hugging her from behind and she had her hands on mine. amber and max were just in here before seeing the baby and they absolutely love her too. early i asked robert a very important question because i can't really ask her real father for this, but i of course asked maddie's mom for this too. i asked for their blessings to ask maddie to marry me. i know it sounds crazy cause we're only just turning 18 this year, but i mean we kind of already gotten ahead of ourselves by having a baby and i love maddie and i want us all to be a happy family so i thought it would be perfect timing to ask her to marry me. i got the ring a few days ago and i know she'll love it cause it's a ring we looked at a while back when we were at the mall and just looking at rings for fun. i'm nervous to ask her but i have no doubt it my mind that she'll say yes. i got amber to come in with max to record this moment. "mads?" i said and she turned around to look at me "yes" she said with a smile and i held onto both of her hands "from the moment i laid my eyes on you that first day of tour i knew i wanted you to be mine forever. your such an amazing person, friend, girlfriend and now mother. just being around you makes me so unbelievably happy and i've never fell in love with someone as fast as i did with you which made me realize that your the one for me. the one i want to spend the rest of my life with" i said "harvey what are you trying to say?" she asked me confused as to what's going on "maddie i'm saying that i love you and i want to ask you something very important" i said "omg" she said finally realizing what's going on and that's when i took the ring box out of my back pocket and got down on one knee "i know this isn't the most romantic place to ask this or the best way either but i love you and i want the best for us and crystal and i was wondering will you marry me?" i asked opening up the ring box to reveal the shiny diamond ring inside "oh my gosh harvey! yes i will marry you" she said as a tear fell down her cheek and i put the ring on her ring finger and got up to give her a big hug and a kiss. amber and max clapped for us and congratulated us. this day really did turn out to be a perfect day.

{a/n: hey guys! maddie finally had the baby and harvey popped the big question so this is all very exciting. it also means that there's not much left of the book either. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i love you all sm ~julia xoxo}