• Chapter forty eight •

harvey's pov

today i get to go home and finally leave the hospital yay! i hated being in there. it made me feel really trapped and helpless even though i knew i was fine now. i feel so bad for putting my family through this pain. i know i couldn't have controlled what happened, but if i didn't take the car and go for a drive to clear my mind after mine and maddie's fight this wouldn't have happened. i guess i can't change the past now. maddie grabbed some of my things that my family members and friends had brought me while i was in here which i didn't like since i'm the boyfriend i should be carrying things myself or for her and not make her do it, but she insisted since i can't really carry things with crutches and a broken leg. we walked out to the car and maddie helped me get into the passenger seat and she got into the drivers seat and drove us back to my house. once we arrived she helped me back out and to my house. we unlocked the door and walked in to the whole dark and no one home. "wow what a welcoming i have" i said sighing and then all the sudden my friends and my family all popped out from their hiding spots and said 'welcome back' "i threw you a bit of a surprise welcome back party" maddie said smiling at me "awe thanks babe" i said pecking her lips and smiling back "i'm so happy you're safe and home now honey" my mom said giving me a hug "i'm happy i'm home too mum" i said hugging her back "harvey, i got you're family a bit of a surprise gift since i knew you all are missing minnie so... i got you guys a new kitten" my aunt liz said taking the black kitten out of its cage "awe she's adorable" maddie said as max held her "i'm naming her meep" he said smiling down at the kitten in his arms "meep? seriously max" i said laughing a bit "yes what's wrong with meep?" he asked getting offended a bit "nothing it's just a funny name but i guess meep is okay" i said "i like the name meep max" tilly said petting the cat "thank you tilly! at least someone appreciates my cat naming skills" he said and gave me a evil look and i just rolled my eyes at him. oh it's good to be home. maddie had ordered us all chinese food for dinner, so we were all sitting around the dinner table waiting for it to arrived at our door. once it came we all dug into our plates of food in front of us. "it must be nice to be eating something other than hospital food finally" my dad said to me "yeah it is" i said. the rest of the night was a lot of fun we just sat around and talked about things going on in our lives at the moment.

maddie's pov

     after the party i decided i'd do something nice for harvey to help him since he helped me when i got out of the hospital. he was up in his room laying down on his phone so i decided i'd make him a nice snack. i got out some fruit, yogurt and ice and made him a smoothie and i also made him some waffles with nutella on them cause i know it's his favourite. i then brought it upstairs to him. "omg you made me food!" he said as his eyes widened at the sight "wow you seem more excited to see the food then to see me" i said sitting down beside him on the bed and placing the tray of food down "no i'm always excited to see you the most" he said pulling me down to lay with him "good you better be" i said "now eat up and tell me what you think" i continued "okay" he said sitting up and trying the waffle and the smoothie "so?" i asked waiting for his response "it's eh" he said "what?" i asked in shock "i'm only kidding. i love it and i love you" he said kissing me "i love you too" i said kissing back. after he finished eating we turned on the new 'IT chapter two' movie and watched that as we cuddled all snuggled up in bed. he must've been exhausted cause he fell asleep just a few minutes before the end of the movie, so i just turned it off and fell asleep with him.

*a week later*

    today i'm heading back home and bringing max and harvey with me and of course amber as well. i already have so many fun plans for their trip to canada. their gonna love it! we woke up bright and early this morning to catch our flight and head to the airport. as much as i love it here in england i can't wait to be in the comfort of my own home and i get to see my mom too. she'll probably want to do a lot of planning for her wedding coming up next month so that should be fun. we said our goodbyes to max and harveys family and boarded the plane. i can't wait for our adventures ahead to come in this next month!

{a/n: hey guys! i'm sorry this chapter is really short and is very terribly written and kinda boring, but i've just had no inspiration or motivation to write fanfic lately and i don't know why. i'm of course going to keep writing this book cause i love it so much and i know you all enjoy reading it i just probably won't be updating as often as i used to. also i started school last week so i had lots of homework and my mind has been distracted by personal things going on in my life right now aka my crush who i am in love with lol so i haven't really had time and i'm sorry. also my fanfic just hit 10k and i'm so grateful for that so thank you all so much for reading my fanfic it means a lot to me. anyways i'll stop talking about myself aha. love you guys
~julia xoxo}