• Chapter forty six •

maddie's pov

   right now we're in the car on our way to the hospital to see harvey. i feel like this is exact situation has happened to me before, which is has with my dad and my brother and we all know how that ended. i just can't bare the thought of loosing another person to a car accident. especially harvey. i know i was mad at harvey for kissing jenna back a few hours ago, but right now i need to put the stupid relationship drama behind me and think of harveys health right now. we arrived at the hospital and walked through the front doors to the emergency room. right now i feel like i'm in such a daze like i can't hear anything around me. i just hate being in the hospital. it brings back too many bad memories that i'd rather not have to think of ever again and now i guess i'm gonna make some new bad memories here, but this time with harvey. sara walked up to the lady at the front desk and asked where harvey was. the woman wouldn't tell us and she started to get a bit frustrated and yelled at the woman. this reminds me of something exactly what happened with my mom....

....i'm so scared for my dad and my brother right now. "excuse me. could you please tell me where johnathan stone and jared stone are?" my mom asked walking up to the woman at front desk of the emerge "i'm sorry i can't tell you that right now" she said "and why the hell not?" she asked with anger in her voice "because it's policy until we know their state of health right now, so if you could please go take a seat right over there i'll let you know where they are as soon as i can" she said pointing over to the waiting area "no don't bullshit me. i want to know where my son and his father is right now" she said hitting the desk "mom calm down we should probably just listen to her for now" i said rubbing her back "i can't calm down. what if their not okay" she said starting to burst out into tears which made me cry too "i know i'm worried for them too, but we have to try to be patient and strong for them right now" i said pulling her into a hug and wiping away my tears "okay" she said "and i'm sorry for how rude i was to you i'm just very concerned and stressed right now about this whole situation" she said to the lady "it's fine. i get treated like that a lot here" she said and we walked over and sat down to wait to be called to see how their doing...

... "maddie. are you okay?" max said waving a hand in front of my face knocking me out of my thoughts "yeah i'm fine" i said putting on a fake smile "then how come you're crying?" he asked "oh just being here brings back some pretty bad memories for me" i said "with your dad and brother?" he asked "yup" i said wiping my tears away "anyways are you gonna come sit down and wait with us?" he asked "yeah of course" i said and with that we went and sat down. we waited for hours and hours and still no one has came out and told us anything. i'm starting to get really anxious. what if harvey's not okay? or not ever gonna be okay? i don't want to think the worst of this situation, but he could possibly die. i don't want think that way but this exact same thing happened to me three years ago. finally a doctor walked out and called "may i speak with the mills family please?" he said and we all stood up and walked over to him...

...a doctor had walked out and i was so hoping it was for us since we've been here for hours and thankfully it was. "the stone family" he said and my mom and i stood up and walked over to him "hi i'm janine stone and this is my daughter maddie stone" she said and we both shook his hand "it's nice to meet you both now i have some bad news" he said. as soon as he said that i felt my eyes start to water. "okay" my mom said in a worried manner "we had them both go through surgery now jared passed away during the surgery due to the loss of blood from the crash and he also had a lot of alcohol in his system, but johnathan is still sticking it out we have him on life support right now and he has lots of broken bones but we don't really see him getting any better" he said. oh my god i just lost my dad. i can't believe he's gone. i know he wasn't always the best father figure for me, but he was still my dad and i loved him. behind the doctor i could see them wheeling away my dad so i ran over to them as fast as i could. "wait!" i called out and the man taking him away stopped for a moment "i'm his daughter could i please just say could goodbye to him quickly" i asked as tears fell down my cheeks "sure" he said and i walked up to his lifeless body that was covered in a big sheet. "bye daddy. i know we didn't always get a long the best at times and i always gave you attitude or got mad at you which i regret doing now but i love you and i'm gonna miss you so much" i said and that's when the man took him away. that's when my mom wakes over to me "honey we're going to see johnathan now" she said and we followed the doctor to the room he was being held in. my mom held onto my arm tightly as we walked into the room to see my big brother attached to all these tubes and this machine. i never thought the day would come for me to see him like this. "you can make your decision if you would like him to stay on the life support or pull the plug on him" the doctor said "okay" my mom said and we both pulled up and chair to sit beside johnathans bed. we talked to him for a while and that's when my mom decided we shouldn't let him suffer like this on life support and we should just pull the plug on him. i know it sounds terrible cause it is, but i guess it's what's best for him right now. i didn't wanna let my big brother die. he's my best friend and we've always been there for each other through the hard times, so i don't know what i'm gonna do without him through this hard time in my life...

... "hi doctor how's my son?" paul asked "well we have some good news and some bad news" he said. "i think we'd like to hear the good news first" sara said "alright so harvey's surgery went very well he has a few broken bones, but he is in a coma right now since he hit his head pretty hard. we're keeping him on life support just to be safe but we are pretty sure he'll survive this" he said "will he die?" tilly asked with tears in her eyes "i'm not sure but death is a possibility" the doctor said. as soon as he said that my heart dropped to my feet. if harvey dies i don't know how i'll live. i don't think i can live. he's the love of my life. if i loose him i have nothing. that's when i lost it. i broke down into tears and pretty much fell to the floor crying and amber sat on the floor with me and just let me cry into her. "i can't loose him to a stupid car crash. i just can't" i said crying a lot "i know honey, i know" she said hugging me tightly as she just let me let out my emotions.

{a/n: hey guys! today's chapter was very emotional. i thought i'd add in a bit of flashbacks from maddie's past since it matched well with the storyline right now, so i hope you liked that. do you think harvey will survive this? let me know in the comments what you think. love you guys~ julia xoxo}