• Chapter twenty three •

Maddie's POV

Today I'm going to LA wohoo!!! I'm so excited to see all my friends, go to the Nickelodeon awards and film Total Eclipse. It's gonna be one of my best trips to LA by far. Max and Harvey are nominated for an Nick award too but unfortunately their not coming. I wish they were cause I miss them both a lot and I just wanna see my baby Harvey again. Amber slept over last night and I have a big surprise for this morning. I'm bringing her with me to LA. She's gonna be so surprised and excited! I just wish Max and Harvey were going so she could finally meet Max in person. They both really like each other, but they decided they didn't wanna date until they actually met in person first which to me seems like a right thing to do. I woke up before Amber, so I got changed into something casual for the plane ride over and went downstairs and made us some waffles with Nutella and strawberries on them and that's when I saw her come downstairs half asleep. "Good morning sleeping beauty"I said "good morning"she said rubbing her eyes and sitting down at the island and I sat down beside her "I made us waffles"I said handing her, her plate "ooo thank you so much"she said with a smile "anything for my bestie"I said and we both ate the waffles. "I have a surprise for you"I said with a smile "I like surprises"she said "what is it?" "Well that's the whole point of the surprise. Not knowing"I said laughing and I went upstairs to get the plane tickets and came back downstairs "okay pick a hand"I said holding the tickets behind my back and she chose my right hand "wrong hand"I said showing her my empty hand and put it back behind my back "okay then your other hand"she said laughing a bit "you got it"I said and handed her the plane ticket. She looked at it in complete utter shock. "Omg Maddie! Why would you get me this?"she asked "what do you mean why would I get you this?"I asked "well plane tickets are expensive and I don't like you spending tons of money on me"she said "I know that, but your my best friend and I really want to have a type of experience like this with you. Plus it'll be tons of fun and you get meet all of my famous friends"I said smiling "yeah I guess so but I feel bad that you got me this still"she said "please don't feel bad. I wanted to get you this and we'll have a great time together"I said "okay"she said with a smile "thank you so much maddie! I love you so much"she said giving me a hug "I love you too"I said hugging her back "now I better get packing if we're leaving tonight"she said "yeah I guess I should've gave you the tickets earlier so you would've had time to pack. Sorry"I said "don't worry it's fine. It doesn't take me that much time to pack anyways"she said "okay we'll quickly go back to your house and get your stuff packed then we'll come back here get my stuff and then Johnny, Lauren and his parents are gonna pick us up to go to the airport"I said "okay sounds good"she said and we headed to her house. She quickly packed all the things she needed for the trip and we headed back to my house. I said bye to my mom and her boyfriend and the Orlando's picked us up and we headed to the airport. Johnny was sitting in the back of the car and Lauren, Amber and I were sitting in the middle and Johnnys parents in the front. Johnny kept bugging me though by pulling my hair or poking me and talking to me. I don't know he was just acting weird. We arrived at the airport and waited to board our flight. We're all really excited to get to LA especially Amber since this is her first time going. We finally boarded the plane and I sat in the window seat beside Amber and then Lauren was beside her. I was starring out the window at the view bellow when I felt Johnny poke my shoulder. I turned around to look at him and he said "I have something I want to give you"he said and got an envelope out of his backpack. "What's this?"I said taking it from his hand "just open it"he said "okay"I said confused but I opened it anyways. I looked inside and it was two tickets to go and see Girl in Red while we're in LA. "Omg Johnny! Girl in Red is my favourite singer at the moment"I said "I know that's why I got them for you"he said "thank you so much! You didn't have to get me these though"I said "I know but I know how much you like her and I found out she was gonna be there while we're there so I thought why not get them for you"he said "well thank you again. This is really sweet of you"I said with a smile "you're welcome"he said "who's the second ticket for?"I asked "well I was thinking me and you could go together"he said scratching the back of his neck "oh"I said. Now I definitely know he likes me. He pretty just asked me on a date. "Well I mean as friends of course"he said nervously "yeah of course"I said and turned around back to look out the window. Harvey is not gonna be happy with this. I'm gonna have to talk to him about this. We finally landed in LA and headed to our hotel. It was already kinda late so we just went to bed cause we were all pretty tired from the plane ride over.

   It was the next morning and I woke up my alarm. I almost forgot it's my first day of filming total eclipse today. I'm so excited to be apart of this show. It's gonna be such a great opportunity for me and I'm gonna make so many new friends. I got up and got ready. I decided not to do my makeup since I know they'd already be doing to there so I thought what's the point. We all headed down to the studio where it's being filmed. I had my own dressing room which is sooo cool. My makeup artist did my hair and makeup and I don't think I ever looked this good in my life. Amber and I walked over to the set and watched the others film their parts until it was finally a scene I was in. "Break a leg"Amber said with a smile and I walked onto the set. I'm actually really nervous for some reason. It's not like I've never acted before. I was in school plays and I did a whole tour in front of tons of people, but I guess I'm just never cause I'm in front of a camera. I took a deep breath and Nadia smiled to assure me I was okay and we started the scene. I think we actually did pretty well cause we only messed up a few times. After we filmed a few scenes today I introduced the cast to Amber. She was slightly star struck cause she's seen all these people before on social media and she found it cool to see them in person but I think she's a used to meeting famous people by now cause of me. "Do you guys wanna go to the mall?"Nadia asked "sure"I said "sounds cool"Kenzie said "I'm down for that"Lauren said and we all agreed to go. The mall wasn't that far from the studio, so we decided we'd just walk. We all bought some cute clothes and of course took tons of pictures for Instagram. My favourite pictures were with Nadia though cause she's sooo pretty and we just looked adorable together in them so I think I'm gonna post those and a few of us altogether. Nadia and Kenzie came back to Lauren, Amber and I's hotel and we were just having a regular girl night when I got a FaceTime call from Harvey. I found it odd that he was calling me at this time cause it was super late for him in the UK and it's evening here. I answered it and I saw him walking somewhere outside and it wasn't that dark out so I'm really confused as to where he is but I'm about to find out. "Hey Harv!"I said with a smile "Hey Harvey"everyone said and just laughed "hi guys"he said "hellooo"I heard and Max appeared on the screen "Max!"Amber said and came and sat beside me "Hey Amber"he said with a smile "hi"she said and they were both blushing "you guys are so cute could you just date already"I said "I know right like they'd be adorable"Nadia said "right!"I said "okay well we decided we wanted to meet each other first to see if we'd like each other in person"Amber said "yeah guys so just respect our decision"Max said "we are respecting ur decision. I'm just saying you guys would be cute"I said "I know we would be"he said and they both blushed like crazy "anyways where are you guys? Shouldn't you be sleeping?"I asked "well funny you ask. We kinda aren't home"Harvey said "then where are you?"I asked "well we're not in the Uk either"he said "Harvey honey the suspense is killing me you gotta tell me where you are"I said "we're in..."

{sorry for leaving you guys with a cliff hanger but I thought I would cause I haven't done that yet so yeah. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and thank you for reading it. It means a lot to me love you guys💗 ~Julia }