The Grill

Azjay POV
I woke up and rolled out of bed when i heard the front door closed. I knew it was Jae.
"Azjay" He knocked on my door. I got opened the door and he looked at me like he was studying me. "Ok here's what happened a dude was bullying some girl and i just lost it and beat his shit in" i shrugged. Jae looked genuinely confused. "What are you talking about,I'm talking about parking your car on Marissa's grass,Wait you fought?" You a complete dumbass Azjay.
"Yeahhh" I lowered my head.
"Its all good,did you get suspended"
"Yeah three days" He nodded his head and began to walk away. "Wait Jae,um there having this kickback at The Grill and I was wondering if I can go" "Yeah sure,you need to loosen up,your a stone cold killer" I know I am but what are you. I laughed a bit and went to my room and into the bathroom and did my hygiene and put on:

I finished getting dressed and got my keys off my dresser and headed out the door but turned around because i remember what Jae said,and grabbed my gun and put it in the waistband of my jeans

I finished getting dressed and got my keys off my dresser and headed out the door but turned around because i remember what Jae said,and grabbed my gun and put it in the waistband of my jeans. I jogged downstairs and out the door into my white Audi R8. I put the location of The Grill in the GPS and started to drive there.

 I put the location of The Grill in the GPS and started to drive there

Amani POV
It was almost 8 and i haven't received a text from Azjay if she was going or not. Oh well time to get crunked. I was looking mighty fine tonight though.

My phone dinged i thought it was Azjay but it was Chyna

Japan😊❤:I'm outside boo
Me:ok I'm coming.
I walked out my room and saw my dad passed out on the couch. He's been so tired lately and working more the often i shook it off and kissed his head and walked out the door to see a rose gold lexus.
"Your car is fucking beautiful" I yelled when I sat down. Chyna giggled and sped off. We made it to The Grill and it wasn't as pack as i thought it would be but i was determined to get white girl wasted tonight. Chyna and I made our way to the bar i got a Hennessy and coke. Chyna got straight Hennessy. She went on the dance floor,i payed attention to my drinking until someone say next to me.
"Not interested" I didn't even glance at the person until they spoke. "I thought you wanted me here" it was Azjay. I giggled and gave her a hug
"Sorry,people be creepy these days,i thought you weren't coming "  "I got bored" took the time to check her out she looked mighty daddyish, she got a fresh shape up and everything. She ordered a round of shots for us.
*10 shots,4 cups of Hennessy and coke and a half bottle of ciroc later*

Azjay POV
Amani was totally white girl wasted. It was funny seeing her fall and get back up like nothing happened. I was tipsy but not drunk well because I have to drive home. Amani came over to me and dragged me on the dance floor when Pretty Ricky-Puddles came on. She began grinding against my member making me hard. I gripped her waist and tried to keep up with her,she then turned around and placed her arms around me neck and continue to grind against me. The song came to and end ,I walked over to the bar with Amani to sit her down then Chyna came up to us.
"Can you drop her home for me" She begged. "Uh yeah sure" I threw Amani over my shoulder after she knocked out made it to the car and drove to my house. She's going to spazz but oh welp. I got to my room and took her jacket and shoes off and layed her down on my bed and went downstairs on the couch to sleep. I found myself thinking about Amani dancing on me. Ohh Azjay you like her. No I don't. Yes you do. No...ugh whatever. I was battling my brain whether or not I liked Amnai and ended up going sleep.

Amani POV
*The Grill*
I said I was getting white girl wasted tonight and I did. I was giggling left and right. Pretty Ricky-Puddles came on then I went over to the bar and grabbed Azjay's hand an took her to the floor and began grinding against her. There was something in her pants . Maybe her strap. Control yourself Mani.  The song came to an end and we walked back over to the bar. I was stumbling over my feet so Azjay threw my shoulder over her,then I heard Chyna's voice.
"Can you drop her home for me"?
"Uhh yeah sure" Azjay replied. She then threw me over her shoulder and put me down in her car and drove home. I fell asleep during the way and she picked me up carried me in a princess carry into a room and took off my jacket and shoes. I then layed my head in the pillow and went to dreamland.