Kids,maybe?

~AZJAY~
Home
Monday,3:20a.m
I rolled over in bed hearing Amani heaving in the bathroom,I glanced at the alarm clock seeing it was 3:21 in the morning.
"Amani are you okay" I said as I made my way to the bathroom. I opened the door and she was crouched down holding the toliet her knuckles white from gripping it. I kneeled down to her and moved her hair back as she continued to throw up. Good thing I wasn't easily grossed out by the awful smell of vomit. She finished and took a big breath. I watched her get up and walk slowly to the sink and brush her teeth and wash her face.
"Amani" I called, she leaned on the sink with her head down.
"Yes" She answered
"Are you ok?" I asked dumbly
"I was throwing up my guts so yeah I'm peachy" She answered standing straight walking in the room and laying down.
"Do you wanna to the hospital?" I asked watching her eyes widen with fear.
"No hospitals" She answered quickly. I almost forgot her fear of hospitals.
"I'm fine probably a stomach bug or something" She said rolling over on her stomach.
"Amani c'mon now" I stated
"Azjay I'm not going to a hospital end of discussion."
"Your going even if I have to drag you there" I said. She sighed but didn't answer.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Still Azjay POV
7:35a.m

I was awoken by Amani in the bathroom once again.
"That's it" I said grabbing my phone and walking out the room into the kitchen. I clicked my doctors name letting it ring.
"Hello Azjay" Dr. Malone answered
"Goodmorning Lauren um my girlfriend has been throwing up for the last eight hours and I have no idea what's wrong" I explained
"Mmk I can squeeze her in for an appointment at 8 is that alright?" She asked in a small voice.
"Yes that's fine thank you Lauren"
"No problem dear". She said then the line went dead.
"Who were you talking to" Amani said weakly
"Lauren" I answered watching her shake her head.
"I'm not going Azjay" I calmly walked up to her and grabbed her wrist pulling her to me.
"Yes you are" I stated sternly watching her bite her bottom lip. I looked at the clock. It was almost eight.
"Get dressed" I stated letting her go going in the living room.
I called Jae.
"Hello"
"Jae um I might be a little late Amani came down with something."
"Be here at 10" He hung up.
"Classic" I said to myself. I walked inside the room seeing Amani soaking wet coming out the bathroom wearing a towel.
"Stop staring at me" She turned around.
"I was gazing" I answered in awe
"Its creepy" She laughed putting on her clothes which consisted of a grey sweatpants,a white tshirt and her brown uggs.
"You look comfortable" I said heading to the shower.
After we we dressed we made our way to Dr. Malone . I watched Amani shift uncomfortably as we pulled up.
"You'll be fine" I said getting out opening her door. We walked to Betty ,the receptionist.
"Azjay what can I do for you" She smiled.
"Hey Betty I have an appointment with Dr.Malone" I said. She typed and looked at me.
"Second floor,room 109" She smiled
"Thanks Betty" I walked away. We were almost to 109 when Amani ran to the nearest trash can.
"BLEEAAGGGHHH" I cringed slightly walking to where she was. I picked her up bridal style after she finished.
I sat her down on the bed in 109 waiting on Lauren. Seconds later she walked through the door.
"Goodmorning you must be Amani" Lauren spoke. Amani nodded.
"Ok so I'm going to ask you some questions and we'll run some test,ok" Lauren said sitting in the rolling chair.
"Have you been nauseous?" Lauren asked
"It comes and goes"
"Are you allergic to anything that you could've ate"?
"No"
"Is it a specific time you throw up?" This question seemed to catch Amani attention
"Its normally three in the morning or after I eat breakfast" Amani answered.
"Ok Azjay will you step out for a moment" She directed to me.
"Yeah" I said then left.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

~AMANI~
I watched Azjay leave then turned my attention to Lauren.
"Have you and Azjay been working on kids?" Her question shocked the hell out of me.
"No we haven't"
"I've only known that morning sickness is caused of pregnancy" She said.
"Care to do an ultrasound?" She asked
"Umm i guess its ok" I agreed following her to the ultrasound room. Azjay was no where in sight so I continued until we made it.
"Lay across the table and raise your shirt for me please" She said getting the rolling thing. I did as told and laid down.
"Oooo" I said as the cold gel was squeezed on me. She began moving the stick thingy around looking at the screen. She stopped then looked at me.
"Looks like your three weeks pregnant" She smiled making my heart stop.
"Come again" I asked making sure I heard her correctly.
"Your pregnant Amani" She said getting up wiping off the gel.
"I'll leave you for a while" She said leaving. I frantically searched for my phone calling Chyna.
"Hey Bitch I miss you" She said
"Chyna I'm pregnant" I said almost crying
"No fucking way" She said
"Yeah I was feeling sick last night and a week before but I just thought it was a stomach bug,turns out I'm three weeks pregnant" I explained still shocked.
"Oh my gawd Amani,does Azjay know?"
"No I haven't told her yet"
"Ok well I'll be here throughout this experience okay even if I have to miss school" She assured me.
"Okay" I whispered
"Now tell Azjay then keep my updated"
"Alright" I said then hung up.
I straightened myself then walked out the room seeing Azjay on the phone outside. I walked to her when she finished her call and hugged her from behind.
"You okay" She turned around looking at me.
"Azjay...." I trailed off
"What's wrong" She asked. I looked at the floor before answering.
"I'm pregnant" I said almost above a whisper.