Shots Fired

Amani POV
I came out the shower in some soccer shorts and a sport bra. I walked over to the bed and Azjay was sleeping,I got in bed and snuggled into her and fell asleep.

I was awoken by what sounde like pain groans coming from the bathroom. I got up slowly and walked to the bathroom door and there was blood on the knob. My heart started racing. I opened the door and saw Azjay on the floor covered in blood holding her side. My mouth grew dry,I picked her up despite the blood on me.
"Ughhhhh" She groaned. FUCK
"Hold on baby" I took off her shirt and went in the bathroom to look for some alcohol or something but I didn't find anything. I went to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of vodka. Close enough
I took out a shirt out my bag and tied it close to the gun shot to see if the bullet was in her.
"AHHHGHHHHHH" She screamed. I found the bullet and took it out and poured the vodka on it. She hissed from the pain and i apologized. I grabbed a needle and some thread i found in a drawer and did a shitty job of stitching her up. At least she wasn't bleeding or anything. I cleaned her up and she was laying down peacefully. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her lips. Her eyes opened,she blinked a couple time before speaking.
"I'm not dead am I" She asked sarcastically
"No you asshole,but you scared me half to death" She tried to laugh but couldn't cause she was still in pain.
"What happened to you?" I asked and sat next to her.
"This guy named Ace is after Jae and I. I left the hotel to get us some McDonald's because it's your favorite but he caught me on leaving the hotel and shot me I came back up here to do it myself but i was in too much pain then you did a lil Dr. stunt on me,Thank you" She half smiled. I nodded and kissed her. I got up and got a water bottle and two pills and gave her them.
"It'll ease the pain" I said. She looked at me for a brief moment then took the pill and laid down.
"I'm sorry" She spoke with her eyes closed
"For?" I asked confused
"Uh I'm not sure" She smiled making me smile. "Get some sleep,ok" I kissed her forehead. She nodded and before I knew it she was dead sleeping. I laid down next to her and drifted off to sleep as well.

Azjay POV
I rolled over and bumped foreheads with Amani.
"Ow" We said in union. She giggled and sat up rubbing her forehead.
"Thanks for the wake up" She got out the bed and stretched. I grabbed my phone and checked the time an  it was 5:30p.m. We were supposed to check out and hour ago.
"What're we doing today?" She asked poking her head out the bathroom door.
"Well since school is tomorrow there's nothing we can do" I shrugged and got up.
"Can't we just miss 'nother day of school" She whined.
"Oh c'mon we only have a few months left"
"I guess you're right" She came out the shower in black ripped jeans and a Calvin Klein sports bra and her fur slides. I looked at her and she looked at me.
"Might wanna shower for we leave" She started putting her things in her bag. I got up and went in the bathroom and took a shower. Got out and carefully wrap my gun shot wound again and brushed my teeth and walked out with the towel wrapped around my waist. I grabbed some blue bbshorts and a black t-shirt with some blue/black nike socks and my slides. I shoved all my stuff in my bag and grabbed my keys and put my phone in my pocket. We made it to her house where I dropped her off. She got out the car and leaned over my window.
"I'll see you tomorrow" She kissed my cheek then went inside. I bit my lip and drove off to my house. I walked inside and bumped into Terra.
"Ohh what's up?" She smelled like she has been drinking. "You drunk" I looked in her eyes. "Nope" She said popping the "p".
Obviously she was I just walked upstairs into my room. I changed into some workout clothes and went to the gym across town.
I was shirtless in the middle of doing pull ups when a girl spoke to me.
"Your body is amazing" I dropped to the floor on my feet facing her. "Thanks"
"I'm Amelia" She held out her hand. I looked at it before shaking it "Azjay". Just as I was a about to speak a guy walked in he was about 5'10 and buff as shit covered in tattoos and he looked like a he was in a personal  trainer the way he was dressed. He walked up to us.
"Who the fuck is this?" He nodded towards me. I gave him a blank face.
"She's nobody" Amelia spoke stepping in front of me. The guy stared at me then spoke.
"Stay away from her,douche" The guy spat at me. I cocked my head to the side wondering who the fuck he thinks he's talking to. I decided that its better not to fight him in a public place.
"Its all good,man" I walked away without another word. He said something that made me crack. "Yeah you better walk away you carpet muncher" I slowly turned around and Amelia eyes grew big.
"Miles what the fuck" She said. I tackled him and just delivered blows to his face. By the time I was finish my knuckles were bruised,he was unconscious and Amelia didn't even care.
"Sorry about him he's my brother ,here's my number if you see him call me,ight" She handed me a paper,shoving it in my pocket I left the gym.
"I'm tired of him breathing I'm taking his breathe..shoot to the right my flag on the left." I rapped along  to NLE Choppa-Capo as I was driving home. I took a shower and called Amani. She answered almost immediately.
"Hello" She sounded kinda off
"Hey,what's wrong" I laid down watching the ceiling.
"Ohh nothing" She quickly said. I shook it off.
"O-okay,well um I'm going to sleep,I'll pick you up in the morning,Goodnight I love you"
"I love you too" I just got butterflies when she said that she sounded happy now. Bipolar much. I ended the call and out my phone on the charger and turned over on my stomach and let sleep consume me.