More than Friends

Amani POV
After Azjay told me what she does,it shook me up a bit. That explains why she had the gun that day. Anyway i was lost inside my thoughts when she spoke.
"Are you gonna say anything" She pleaded
"Umm I-I don't know what to say" She sighed and sat up rubbing her arm. "Its okay if you don't want to talk to me anymore" She shrugged. I took her hand in mine. "We're friends now,I got your back you got my front,cool" I spoke sincerely
She nodded her head. "About that I kinda like you more than a friend" She scratched the back of her neck. I giggled and ran my fingers through her curly hair. "I dont wanna jump right into a relationship let's just cool,ight?" "Ight,in that case" She got up an walked out the room she came back with a bottle of Hennessy and a black velvet box filled with weed.
"You down?" I nodded and she started rolling the blunt.

*1 bottle of Hennessy and 2 blunts later*

Azjay POV
I wasn't as blowed as Amani,she was giggling left and right,her smile was accompanied by two little dimples on her cheek.
"Azjay I feel great,like I have no worries in the world" She laughed. I got up and walked to my speaker and hooked up my phone and started playing Pleasure P-Did you wrong. I sat back on the bed with my back against the headboard Amani straddled my lap and began singing to me:
I don't wanna lose this relationship so we gatta stay strong.
Don't wanna move on;
I know you sick and tired of fussin' and the fighting and the cussin'
But I love you and love me too
I did you wrong
You did me wrong
I take you back
You take me back
I didyou wrong.
The song came to and end and she got off me and laid down and I spoke.
"I told you about me,what about you" Her eyes traveled up and down my face before she spoke.
"My mom died when i was 12. I always think its my fault because we were getting robbed and she told me to run and i did when i came back to get her with the police she was dead,they raped her then beat her to death,my dad was on a business trip so when he came back he blamed me for her death, shit I did to. So i started doing graffiti and fighting in school. That's why I'm here i got kicked out of my old school in Ohio. I do it to take my mind of my mom. She starting rubbing her eyes so I hugged her. She sniffled and sat up.
"At least you didn't go to Canada for school they have 10 classes a day" I tried to lighten the mood and it worked because she started laughing.
"Let's play a game"? She suggested
"What game?"
"Never Have I Ever" I looked at her confused. "What's that?" She started laughing like it was the funniest thing ever.
"Ok so it's like truth or dare you put up ten fingers and put a finger down whenyou do something for example I use the sentence Never Have I ever climed a tree if you have drop a finger and vice versa,ok?" "Ight go first" She sat in front of me with her legs crossed Indian style.
"Put up ten fingers" We both put up our fingers.
"Never Have I Ever had a threesome" Amani didn't drop a finger,neither did I. She nodded towards me indicating its my turn. I thinked for a while before speaking.
"Never Have I Ever popped a xan" I spoke Our fingers stay up.
"Never Have I Ever ate the kitty" Amani smirked I didn't drop a finger Amani eyes widened.  "Never Have I Ever had sex" No one finger dropped.
*20 minutes later*
Amani had four fingers left I had two.
"Never have I had a french kiss" Amani dropped a finger whilst mine stay up. She raised her eyebrow.
"You never had a French kiss"
"I never had a real kiss before" I said embarrassed
"So your a virgin and never had a real kiss before" She folded her arms,making me more embarrassed. She leaned forward and grabbed my face and kissed me. Her lips are so soft. She grabbed my neck and pulled me closer she slipped her tongue in my mouth as did I and we began wrestling for dominance i was winning obviously.  I felt myself getting hard through my basketball shorts when Amani pulled away breathlessly. "Drop a finger now" She smirked. "Thats not fair" "Your right I won anyways,now your punishment is you have to dance for me" My eyes widened

Amani POV
After kissing the life out Azjay who by the way has the softest lips ever I told her she had to dance for me. I mean on some Magic Mike type shit. Her eyes widened and she got off the bed and placed me in the chair in the corner of the room. She took her shirt off and played Pretty Ricky-Grind with me.
She placed my hand on her abs and traced them up and down. Jesus.  She then sat on my lap and began rolling her body to the beat of the song. I closed my legs tight to stop the pulsing between my legs but Azjay made it worse she picked me up and laid me down on the floor an lifted one of my legs up and began grinding against my kitty,I felt her print through her shorts and she was huge. She then brought her lips up to mine and dragged her teeth over my lips. If my pussy was wet before it was definitely flooding now. She descended my face and went down on my body her nose touched my kitty earning a groan from me.
"Nhn" She looked up at me with a slight smirk on her face. "Having fun,there" she spoke grinning. I began breathing hard and flipped us over where I'm straddling her member,i began slow grinding against her member she was hard as a rock,hearing her breathing pick up i ran my fingertips over her abs. "Uhh,Babygirl" she whimpered I smiled and got off her. She sighed hard and got off the floor and walked past me and in the bathroom. I smiled to myself knowing I turned her on. I decided to go lay down until she was done,I found myself drifting off to sleep next thing you know I'm out like a light.

Azjay POV
I walked in the bathroom and sat on the toliet. I looked at my dick and i was so hard it was starting to hurt. I went into the shower to calm myself down,i came out to find Amani sleep,i dried off an put on a black basketball short and a black nike sports bra, i climed in bed with Amani and she moved and wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair until I dosed off.