Overthinking

~AZJAY~
I was walking up the steps to our house when my neighbor Laii said something to me.
"You get better looking everyday Azjay" She smiled. She makes me laugh because she's only 16 ,I'm 23 and she speaks to me like I'm her boyfriend.
"Thanks Laii" I opened the door and saw Amani watching tv eating my damn oatmeal cookies. I glared at her and she shoved the last one in her mouth and got up.
"Sorry daddy,they're just so good" She smiled and kissed me. I licked my lips and went upstairs to take a shower. I had three people to kill today. As I was looking for clothes when my shower was done I felt Amani snake her arms around my waist and kiss my back making me sigh.
"You ok?" She got in front of me. I nodded my head and kissed her cheek. Cocking her head to the side she gave me a look of disbelief.
"Your lying,Russo" She calls me that when she thinks I'm lying,weirdo.
"I'm fine really" I shrugged and went to get dress. As I was walking downstairs I almost stepped on Patches our dog,he was a light brown golden retriever with white patches.
Amani followed me into the kitchen and leaned on the door frame.
"What's the matter babe" My heart fluttered when she said that. I feel like I'm gone do something stupid and fuck up what we got going on. I got a headache thinking about it and sat down. Amani came to me and pulled me upstairs and in the room.
"Ok talk to me" She intertwined our fingers.
"Its just I feel like I'm overthinking,this all seems surreal its been a whole two years with us together,like I know I love you but I can't even get enough balls to".. I stopped myself from telling her I want to propose to her. She looked confused.
"I just don't wanna fuck this up between us,I can't imagine life without you" I kissed her and she giggled.
"That's what bothering you,Azjay I'm not going anywhere,just try not to fuck it up" She smirked making me smile.
"Ight,wanna watch a movie?" I asked. Her face fell.
"Sorry,I can't I have this beauty essay to do and I haven't started yet" Her eyes traveled up and down my face. I leaned into her ear and whispered.
"How bout we make our own movie" I kissed her neck. She kissed me making me aroused but she stopped and giggled.
"As tempting as that sounds,I really have to get started on my paper".  I'm gone make her feel good one way or another. I got up and walked between her legs.
"I wasn't taking no for an answer" I bit her lip. She smirked and got up and straddled my lap. Kissing me hard she slid her hand in my shirt tracing my abs. She is so cute when she's all horny and stuff. Just as I was sliding her panties off a cough interrupted us. We looked to see Chyna and Terra standing there. Mani quickly slid her panties back up.
"Thanks guys" I said sarcastically. Terra nodded and Chyna spoke "What's up bitches" Amani got up and put on some sweatpants and hugged Chyna like they haven't seen each other in years even though they haven't seen each other in a while. Terra pulled me out the bed and into a hug. Ok ok I kinda missed them. Shut up
"So you guys back for how long" I asked. Terra spoke. "We here for two weeks dawg" Chyna and Amani went downstairs leaving me and Terra.
"I'm actually glad y'all here I'm having a mid-life crisis,Amani told me her dream proposal, she wants to get proposed to on a yacht and other shit and I can't plan that shit by myself,I need help" I sighed and rubbed my head.
"No worries Jay,we gatchu just give us some more details and we'll plan the best propasal ever,well Chyna will plan it,Im just the help" Terra said lighten my scared heart. "Wanna play some 2k" Terra suggested. I nodded and we made our way to the game room,where I'm gonna whoop her ass in 2k.

~AMANI~
Me and Chyna were talking about Terra and how she likes her,too me they would be super cute.
"I just don't wanna jump right into a relationship with her,but it's like I want her to touch me in the most inappropriate ways" Chy said while drinking a glass of Azjay's Hennessy. I thought it was funny seeing her so wrapped around Terra's finger.
"Ok so tell her,I mean if your not scared" She snapped her head towards me,she hates to hear people call her scared.
"Who bitch,I'm not scared,I'm being cautious" She spoke fiddling with her fingers.
"Your scared of rejection, I know but how will you know if she likes you back if you don't try" I spoke sincerely making her sigh.
"Your right I'm just gone talk to her" she sighed.
"There it is grow some balls,but before you guys came I was in the middle of almost getting me shit beat tf up,so go talk to her now" I said going upstairs bumping into Azjay and Terra.
"We're leaving,cause you guys were in the middle of something" Terra said and went downstairs to Chy. I looked at Azjay and started laughing.
"Bye Pooh" Chy gave me a hug and a kiss.
"Bye Daddy Azjay" Chy laughed. "You not funny" Azjay gave her the most stale face ever. "Later y'all" Terra said and walked out the door. Chy looked at me.
"Don't be a pussy" I said. "Might wanna hurry up for she leaves you" Azjay said laughing going upstairs making Chy run towards to the door and out it. I walked upstairs to see Azjay half naked laying down.
"Going to sleep?" I asked hopefully that she would at least give me some head. But she nodded with her eyes closed making me roll my eyes. "I'll be downstairs doing my paper" I kissed her forehead and walked out.
I was sitting here for the past two hours and I haven't wrote a shit.
"Ughh what the fuck" I groaned then heard Azjay's voice.
"You know you can do this tomorrow when you've had some sleep" She came downstairs and closed my laptop. I looked at her sleepy face.
"I can't it's a 5,000 word essay and I have nothing,we have two days for this" I leaned my head on the table. She smiled and kissed my forehead.
"As you wish" She went back upstairs to get sleep that I was desperately needed. I opened my laptop and began writing whatever came to my head. 3:00a.m hit and my eyes were struggling to stay open. I had 200 words and before I knew it I was asleep.