Training Day

JORDAN•
Home,Thursday
8:37a.m

I was up texting Malaysia about us going clubbing on my birthday Saturday.

Lay💕: We really going clubbing bro🥳

Jay💕: For the last time yes Malaysia.

Lay💕: Dope😎
Lay💕:How is it living with them

Jay💕:Its cool they treat me like their own,they pretty dope.

Lay💕:Once your happy I'm happy

Jay💕:Fasho

Lay💕:They gone enroll you in school to?

Jay💕:Yup I was thinking about going to Riverdale High

Lay💕:Private school,hell no you coming Westwood High with me.

Jay💕:I figured you say that🙄,but ight cool.

Lay💕:I wish I cud text you all day but sadly I have family day with my parents😔

Jay💕:Hahahahahahahaahh😂

Lay💕:Kill me now🤕.

We texted some more until she had to go,I made my way out my room then I remembered I'm here alone,They had a doctors appointment. A loud crash was heard and my heart dropped as I walked in the kitchen seeing the pool door open and a broken vase on the floor.
"Oh hell no" I said running upstairs but something more like someone knocked me down. It looked like a man, I tried to run but he grabbed my leg bringing me down. We hustled for a moment until he stuck me with a needle knocking me out.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
I opened my eyes and saw I was hanging from the ceiling upside down. I looked up to my leg and they were chained together. I looked around and it looked like some old warehouse.
"You must be Jordan" A male voice boombed through my ear.
"Why am I here?" I said looking straight in his green-grey eyes.
"Just following orders" The man shrugged.
"So what you're gonna kill me?"
"No,but she is" As he said that Azjay walked in the room.
"What the fuck is this?" I yelled to her.
"Welcome to your training"
"Bullshit,you almost gave me a heart attack" I yelled moving around.
"Mario take her down for me" The man walked to lever in the corner smiling mischievously at me.
"W-wait" I yelled but he pulled it making me drop to the floor.
THUD
"Ughh" I groaned as I rolled on the floor. Mario unchained my legs and helped me up.
"Let's go then" Azjay said handing me some clothes and shoes.
I changed quickly and Mario directed me to a different room where Azjay stood next to a big bag of guns,she tossed me one.
"First is your aim then physical,ok" I nodded. She loaded the gun as I watched intently.
"Now you" I did what she did a little faster.
"Good,now keep up" She pushed a red button and a target came down.
"Shoot for the middle" I shot for the middle then it went back up and a next target came down.
I did that for about 15 minutes until I switched to a machine gun.
"Headshot" Azjay said then a mannequin doll was pushed inside. I took a breath before holding the gun correctly.
"Head!!" Azjay yelled everytime I missed. I took a total of 19 shots before I got a headshot.
"Aim is a little weak but you did good"
"Why am I learning all of this?"
"To protect yourself" She answered simply
"Protect myself from what" I practically yelled.
"I made you a promise to treat you like my own,if something happens I want you to be able to protect yourself" She yelled back
"Do you wanna live? Do you wanna protect yourself? Yes or no?"
"Yes" I said
"Then let me teach you" I nodded and she walked away,she threw me a hand gun and two clips.
"Load up you need to work on your aim" Call of duty it is bitches. I smiled and followed her to a big ass room with a huge target at the end.
"The targets move fast,they come from different directions,you have a total of nine targets until you reach the end"
"Is this where you was trained?" I asked and she nodded. She walked in the little room and turned on a mic.
"GO" She yelled and I stood there waiting for a target to drop. I took a step and it dropped I shot it and targets started dropping like rain they came from underneath,overhead,diagonal and straight. I felt like a spy they way I was running and flipping.
I made it two the end and put three bullets in the middle of the target.
"Good job" Mario praised me,i nodded.
"Now my favorite part,physical training." Azjay walked out.
She gave me some combat boots.
"First is punching aim" She held my hand and made a fist.
"Punch me". I did as told and she dodged it.
"Faster" I did it again and she ducked it.
"Aim for my face" I did a stance before aiming and popped her in her face.
"Oh shit I'm sorry" I apologized and she came up punching me in my face making me fall.
"Why're you saying sorry" She tried to stomp me but I rolled the opposite direction. She did that until I was face to face with a wall.
"Get up" I stood and she kicked me back down.
"Fuck" I groaned. She roughly picked me up and slammed me to a wall. I kneed her in her stomach,as she let me go i punched her down. She quickly got up and charged at me. I tried to punch but she held my fist.
"Ahhh" I yelled as she twisted it. I used my next hand to deliver a blow to her side as she let go and held her side. I decided to run at her knocking her off her feet. I delivered blows left and right to her head while she covered her face. She then used her leg to wrap around my neck and bring me down and deliver a blow straight to my nose. She panted on the floor as I held my bleeding nose.
"Get up we're not done here" I said getting up. She slowly got up and tilted her head.
"Whats your goal?"
"To give you the ass whooping I should've gave my dad" I sneered.
"How bout we do this right then?" She said and took off her shirt leaving her in her sports bra and joggers and she pulled on some combat boots. I took off my shirt as well. We walked in this room with wooden crates and boxes.
"No mercy" was all she said then I charged at her.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
At the end both of us were covered in scratches. I had a busted lip a bruised eye and rib,bloody nose,a swollen cheek and a long slice on my thigh and my face was covered in scratches from her throwing me into the wooden boxes,while Azjay had two knots on her forehead,a bloody mouth,bruised rib,slices on her arm,stomach and face.
"You did great" She panted. She pulled me up off the floor and patted my back and walked out the building. I limped outside towards the truck where she was drinking water,she threw me one and I downed that bitch.
"We ready Blaze" Mario said then looked at us wide eyed.
"Damn y'all fucked each other up" Azjay waved him off and he walked away laughing making me smile.
"I did fuck you didn't I" I said then limped in the truck.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Jae's house
7:09p.m
We pulled up to Jae's house. I ain't even meet that nigga yet.
We got out and Amani gasped when she saw us while a man about in his late 30's laughed.
"Damn" He stated while eyeing me.
"Jordan this is Jae....yeah" She said then flopped on the couch.
"She kicked your ass huh babe" Amani said coming out with a first aid kit.
"So Jordan how was it?" Jae asked me
"Uh it was cool" I answered sitting down my leg was starting to hurt. While Amani worked on Azjay's wounds,Marissa worked on mine.
"Aahss" I hissed as the alcohol went on my face.
Marissa gave us both pain pills and water when we were finished,We had band-aids everywhere. We talked and I told Jae about me and whatsnot and We were on our way home. I was deep in thought looking out the window and Amani looked at me through the rearview mirror.
"Jordan your awfully quiet,you ok?"
"Just thinking but I'm ok" I answered with a smile.
I made my way in the kitchen looking for my pizza,while I heated it up Amani went upstairs and Azjay came to me.
"You did really good today I'm proud" She slapped my face.
"Wanna round two" I did some fighting stance and she laughed.
"Maybe some other time" She grabbed a slice of my pizza and walked away.
"Hey!!" I yelled after her laughing. My phone started ringing it was a facetime from Malaysia. I grabbed my pizza and answered it.
"Hey what the hell happened to you"
"Its nothing Lay I'm fine"
"Fuck a nothing,you look like shit"
"Its just some scars Lay,they'll heal" I laughed laying down
"Fine whatever I miss you Jay"
"I miss you too maybe you can spend the weekend with me"
"Maybe if dad keeps his head out his ass"
"Awww your still his little princess" I cooed
"Shut up asswipe"
"Much love tho"
"Yeah ok"
"3...
"2...
"1"
We said at the same time and did silly faces.
"Hahahaah" Malaysia laughed
"Ha you laughed first"
"I couldn't help it you looked like a moonface troll"
"What the hell is that" I laughed
"LayLay" A voice yelled on the other side of the phone.
"Coming dad" Laysia yelled
"I got to go Jay,I'll talk to you later"
"Ight night Lay"
"Night stink"
Then she hung up while I laid down with my hand behind my head thinking about life.